Casha

Jr really thought I was playing when I said I'm done.
He sadly learned that night. If he wants to go around sleeping with women, be my guest. But Casha Harris will not be sticking around to watch. I've been in my own apartment and we've been taking turns with Jayden.

Jr is supposed to be dropping him off later on tonight. I miss my gum drop. I leave out and head over to Dale Drive to meet with an old friend of mine, Malik Johnson. I pull up and get up. I don't know why but I was getting butterflies, my palms started to sweat. I don't know what's gotten into me. I go inside and see him. Lord, he is so fine. I feel myself getting hot, damn. I go over to the table.

He looks at me, and he doesn't say anything. I speak up first, "Hey Malik." "Cay- girl- damn I don't know what to say." He hugs me tight. "Sit, sit..." He say taking my chair out for me. "You look good." He says staring at me. "You don't look so bad yourself." He was looking good as fuck in that suit. "I ordered your old favorite." "You still remember that?" "I never forgot." "That's sweet." He grabs my hand. "I can't believe it's you Cay." "I can't believe your sitting in front of my face after all these years."

He sits my hand back down. "It's been a long time girl. I'm surprised someone hasn't snatched you up by now." "If only you knew, crazy right?" I laugh, but he didn't. I look over at him, trying to figure him out. He smiles at me. "You were supposed to wait for me but I heard you moved on." He says. God he still looks good, those eyes, those dimples..

"Malik you moved away when we were leaving 6th grade, we didn't even officially go together, and we were young anyway... What did you expect me to do?" "I heard you got with Dre afterwards." It gave me chills a little, hearing Dre name after all this time. " I did and we were together till the end of high school." I answer him.

"Then who?" "Then 4 years later I met Jr... Why are we going over a history of my dating life?" I ask with my face scrunching up. "I was just curious." Our food is ready and he goes and get it. "Thanks Malik." I say when he give me my food. "No problem..."

The door opens to the restaurant, and in walks MaKayla. I hear a snap, did this bitch just take a picture. This is the last person I wanted to see. "Oh this is golden..." She says spotting me and coming over. "Hey Casha, he's cute but this doesn't look your Jr." "Exactly, because it's not." She laughs, this hoe better get away from me. "Well it was nice seeing you Casha." She says walking away.

"Who was that? And why she doing all that?" Malik asks. I decided to give him the entire run down on everything. "Damn Cay!" He reacts to everything I just told him. "Uhm mhm..." We finish eating, and talk some more. About an hour later, we go our separate ways. Jr called me 6 times while I was there.

I go back to the house, and answer the phone when I walk in. "Yes Jr?" I answer. "Why the fuck, you ain't answer your phone?" "Why you tryna check me Jr?" "Man where you at?" "I just got back to the house." "Alright..." "Did Keysha come get Jayden?" "No I told you where he would be while you were on your date and shit." I hang up on him. I told him I didn't want him in that damn studio. Malik texts me and asked if I made it home yet, I text him back yes.

I call Keysha. "What the hell is going on with you and Jr?" She answers. "He's jealous about me doing lunch with Malik." "Damn and aw shit details girl." "It was cool, he's still so damn cocky and cute and why did that damn MaKayla pop up? But like yeah Malik was cool, he tried to get outta pocket a few times but nothing I couldn't fix.."

She laughs, "Well damn." "Right..." "What did MaKayla do?" "I really think she took a picture of us and came over talking about he's cute but he's not Jr like bitch bye. She walked off after that." "Girl that's a mess." "That bitch gone be a mess soon as I get my hands on her." "Cay, your crazy." She says laughing. "I'm so serious." "I know! That's exactly why your crazy." "She irks my nerves, like I use to think I couldn't stand Taty... I really can't stand that girl." "Have you talk to her lately?" "Nah, I need to call her." "You and Jr try not to kill each other." "I'm not making any promises." I say laughing. We hang up.

Jr storms into my apartment. "What the fuck is this Cay?" Jr yells he shows me a phone, I knew that bitch took a picture. I don't see what Jr is mad about tho. "First of all, don't fucking yell at me. I can hear yo loud ass fine. Second, that's me having lunch with Malik... What the fuck does it look like..." "Why that nigga holding your hand?" "Nigga I know you ain't doing all that about that?" "You didn't answer the question?" "I don't have an answer for that Jr and I don't have to answer you I'm not your girlfriend anymore remember?." "So what else y'all do?" I look at him. "Really Jr?"

"Just answer my question." I start to walk off but he grabs my shirt. "Answer my question Cay." "Let my fucking shirt go Jr." This nigga has lost his everlasting mind. "Jr let my shirt go..." Before I realized it, my hand was across his face. I slapped him, he let my shirt go and I ended up going backwards, falling on my ass. He doesn't even help me up, "Answer my fucking question Cay." He looks down at me. "Ain't shit happen Jr! Damn!" I really wanted to cry, this shit shook me. Jr has never grabbed me like that ever.

"Tell yo lil girlfriend, that head is mine next time I see her." "You can't be mad at MaKayla." Here he was defending her. "Whatever. Where my son?" "In the car with MaKayla." Oh this is perfect! He smirks at me. I want to fight Jr, like literally fight his ass. "Bring my son inside." I say calmly. "Nah we about to go get ice cream." "My nigga are you really tying to die tonight?" He laughs, "Please try me baby." "I fucking hate you. Go to fucking hell!" I say in frustration. He laughs and leave out.

I left out the house, and went over to Malik's hotel room. "Didn't think I would be seeing you so soon again Cay." He says opening the door in a towel. My eyes couldn't help but roam his body. "I didn't know you were packing like that." I say going inside his room. He shuts the door. "I'll be back." He say stepping into the bathroom. He comes back out with clothes on. "What's up?" He asks sitting next to me. I explain the whole lil story, and break down in the process. He wraps his arms around me, lays my head on his chest.

"It's okay Cay." He says sighing. "I have never seen him like that before." "That's fucked up Cay! Don't let me catch that nigga." "No, he's not worth it." "A real nigga would treat his like that." He says staring at my lips. He leans down and kiss me. "I can't do this." I say in between kisses. I pull away. "I'm sorry, I never should have came here." I get up and start to walk away but he pulls me back in. "Cay..." He cups my face, and tries to kiss me again. I stop him.

"This was a mistake, I gotta go... Please let me go." I look into his eyes. He lets go and I leave. I didn't know where to go next. I wasn't trying to explain this shit to anyone else. I had a range of emotions going on. I wanted to be alone, I wanted to go blow up that fucking ice cream shop, and I wanted to cry my eyes out at the same time. My phone started ringing constantly, I cut it off. I didn't have shit to say to anyone at this moment.

I stop by the store to pick up some flowers, I decided I'll go to my parents grave. It's been a long time since I've been out there anyway, they are past due a visit. I go into the store and someone bumps into me. "Damn excuse you." I say not paying attention.

"Casha?" I look up and see Ty. "What's up?" I say trying to keep this short. "Nothing you looking good." "Thanks." "What you doing on this side of town?" "Visiting my parents gravesite." "Heard you about and ol boy, that's what you settled with." "Fuck you Ty." "Dre wouldn't have appreciated that shit Cash and you know it." "Please don't make me speak ill of the dead." He laughs, "It's your fault he's dead in the first place."

Those words stung. Is it really my fault? I walk off and pay for my flowers. I get back into my car. I feel something go over my face, I tried to pull it off but everything goes black.