Casha

The next morning I get up with Jayden and sit him in his swing as he get mesmerized by the rocket ships going in a circle on the swing. I go into the kitchen to make some breakfast. As I finish cooking, Mama Sharon comes down. "Good morning ma." "Good morning baby. It smells good." "Thank you. I'll make you plate you can go sit down if you want." "Okay." I make our plates and bring them into the living room.

I sit them on the breakfast tables, and go back and pour some juice up. I take them back in there and we start eating. "This is good Cay." "Thank you mama." We finish eating and I go up the stairs to change Jayden. I hear the front door open. I finish changing Jayden and we go back downstairs. Low and behold I get down my stairs and see no one other than Tatyanna herself.

"Hey Cay I hope you didn't mind me inviting her over." I put on a smile. Of I mind this chick being in my house. "Of course not mama." They head into the living room. I didn't have an issue with her not acknowledging me but I damn sure hope she didn't expect to me say anything to her. I feed Jayden and he falls asleep I put him in the swing and go back to clean up the kitchen.

Once I'm finish I go back into the living room and Jr texts me:Go look in my side of the closet... Always and forever mine baby. I love you Cay: "I'll be back mama." I get up to the room and look in his closet, a box falls on the floor. I open it up and it's necklace with my name across it with diamonds all around it.

I call him, "You like it baby?" He asks answering. "I love it thank you baby." "You welcome. How mama doing?" "Good we did us a girls night last night, and I made breakfast this morning." "Oh okay, what yall doing now?" "Nothing yo ex girl over here." "For what?" "Mama invited her." "Be nice Cay." "Yeah yeah yeah." "I'm for real" "I know Jr." "Alright bae let me get back to work. Have fun, I love you." "I won't till she leaves and okay I love you too." He laughs and we hang up. I put my necklace on, and looked at it in the mirror. It fit just right around my neck.

I go back downstairs. "Cay that's gorgeous." Mama Sharon says when I first walk into the living room. "Thank you your son is full of surprises." "Ain't that the truth." I hear Taty mumble. I ignore it. "That's cute Casha." Taty says. "Thank you." "So how have things been going with you and Jr?" She asks. "Great, we just got back from Hawaii." "I bet it was beautiful." "It was." She smiles at me. Can we drop this fake act now. "How's Jayden been?" She ask assuming trying the keep the conversation flowing.

"He growing fast. I love that one there." "I hear you girl." Mama Sharon joins In our conversation. "So is life good Cay or what?" Mama Sharon asks. I laugh, "Life great, it feels good having your own house, car, child, man, but mostly importantly your own happy little family." "Yes that's what I'm talking about." "So Taty how have things been with you and Chris?" I ask her. "Perfect, he's such a gentleman." "I'm happy your doing good with your own man." I put emphasizes on own man and a smile. "It really is. I can trust Chris, I know he wouldn't snoop around and cheat on me."

I know this bitch was not throwing shade. "Aha, we hopefully he doesn't but if he does make sure she knows you exist this go round kay?" "Bit-" "Okay that's enough" Mama Sharon interjects. Jayden wakes up crying. I go grab him and he calms down. "What are you doing tonight Taty?" Mama Sharon asks. "Back to my apartment to clean up. Jr came over-" I look up at her. So that's where his ass went. "Look Cay it was nothing like what your probably thinking."

"What was it then?" I ask really trying to keep my calm. If Jayden wasn't in my arms right now... "He just came over and talked, that's it." That's bullshit and we both know it. Jr ass was definitely going to hear about this shit. What the fuck? How many time are we going to discuss this shit."Oh okay."

I leave and go up the stairs with Jayden. We both take us a nap. An hour later I get up and Mama Sharon peeks in my room. "You okay Cay?" "Yes I'm fine." "Her and Jr really are just friends, she assured me that they just talked." "I hear you mama but Jr already knows I don't like her. Like we don't like each other so I don't even know why he would think its okay for him to storm off and even go talk to her clearly after the fact we already had a discussion about her." "I understand Cay... Like I told her y'all are stuck together because of Jr." I laugh, "It always connects back to him some kind of way."

"Get some rest girl, don't stress over that knuckle head son of mine." "Alright good night mama." "Good night baby" she leaves out and my phone rings, of course it's Jr. "What?" I answer. "What you doing love?" "Laying down with Jay." "Oh you miss me?" "Hmmm you really wanna know the answer to that question." "Yup." "I'm fine not answering." "You mad at me?" "What you think?" "I'm sure you are, I heard about today." "Uhm mhm" "We only talked." "Hm" "That's all we did."

"Okay." "You still mad?" "Hell yeah." He laughs, " I love you Cay." "Uhm mhm.... Why would you go talk to her of all people? What the fuck is wrong with you Jr?" "I just did, it's no reason why." "Alright Jr." "I know we just talked about me coming to you and this was way before that." "Okay." "I'm working on it." "Sure." "I just called to check on y'all I love you girl forreal." "Yup love you too." Something in me didn't want to believe that all they did was talk.

I know good and well if opportunity presented itself she would be all up on him. But Jr says they just talked so I'll let it go for now. If I find out otherwise shit is going to get real fast.