Casha

Jr calls me waking me up out of my sleep. "Yes..." "What you doing?" "Sleeping like the rest of the world does at 2 am." "Oh my bad, I couldn't sleep." "What's on your mind?" I say yawning. "You.." I laugh a little, "Really Jr?" "Where yo boyfriend at?" "Good question." "What you do?" He asks. "Why are you assuming I did anything?"

"Because if you didn't he would be there with you, wondering who your talking to at 2 in the morning." "Okay and..." "So what you do?" "I don't wanna talk about it.... Where yo girl at? Why am I on your mind at 2 in the morning anyway?" "She's sleep and I don't know you just are and I'll wait." "Wait for what?" "You to tell me what you did..." "Remember that time we went to the ice cream shop and got our picture on the wall?" "Yes." He answers.

"Oh okay." "What does that have to do with anything? He saw it or something?" "It actually has nothing to do with this conversation, I just asked if you remembered." He laughs, "You playing man, tell me what happen." "Nope." "That's how we do now?" "Tonight, yes..." "Alright bet." "What you mean?" "Exactly what I said Casha." "Your about to get hung up on." He laugh, "Alright chill." "Go to sleep." "Come help me." "Yo girlfriend right there, wake her ass up."

"I want you too." "I didn't ask what you wanted." I say sitting up in the bed. "I told you tho." "Uhm mhm." "So you gone tell me what happen or no?" I laugh, "No Jr..." "You must have did something bad." "It could be considered that." "Oh shit... What else?" "That's all your getting.. Where's Jayden?" "Don't try and change the subject Cay." "Where is my son?" "In his room sleeping. He had a slight fever earlier but mama said give him a cold bath, and that helped it." "Aww." "So back to what you did" "I'm hanging up Jr." "For what man?"

"Chill with the questions." "Just tell me what you did." "I'll tell you later." "Promise?" I laugh, "No." "Cay..." "You so damn nosey." "Ion give a fuck... Promise you gone tell me." "Alright damn." "You didn't say you promise..." I roll my eyes, "I promise I will tell you Jr.... Sike." "Mannn." "Okay I promise forreal." I'm not telling him what really happen, his ass already cocky. News like that will not be good for his ego nor my sanity. "Don't be lying me." He says. I laugh, "I'm not." "Ima ask Malik." "Go ahead." I challenge.

"I will." "Ima ask MaKayla how she feels about you talking to me on the phone at 2 in the am." "She don't run shit, I got this on lock over here." "Sure you do." "What you mean? I got you and Taty on lock too." "Boy please." "I'm serious." "Yeah, yeah, yeah." We end up talking till 6 in the morning and I actually fell asleep on him.

"Good morning Cay." Malik says coming into the room. "Good morning, where did you go?" "My house." "Ohhh......... Listen I'm sorry about yesterday." "It's fine." "No it's not, it slipped." "It's fine Cay." He was letting this go too easily. "Okay..." I answer. "What you wanna do today?" "I don't know, I wanna go see Jayden... He was sleep when I stopped by yesterday and whatever else you wanna do."

"Alright cool, go get dressed." "Uhmkay." I go shower and get dressed. "You ready?" Malik asks. "Yes." He grabs me and kiss my forehead. We get in the car and stop and get some breakfast. We get to Jr's. "What's up baby mama.. Malik?" "Hey Jr." "What's up Jr?"

We get inside and Jayden runs up to me. "Hey baby!" I pick him up. He kisses my cheek. We go sit in the living room. Jayden goes over to Malik. "Hey lil man." I go into the kitchen. "Where the jelly Jr?" "In the fridge if you look." "Why you starting already?" "I want too. Why you fall asleep on me?" "I was tired." "Uhm mhm... So what you do?" "I'll tell you later." "Man it's been later." "Jr I got you but not right now." "I'm not playing." He says hitting my ass.

"Chill..." I finished putting jelly on my biscuit. "Gimme some." "No." He grabs my biscuit and bites it and then steals a piece of hash brown. "I don't like you." He rest his hands between the counter and me. "You love me girl." "Your too close." "So..." His lips brush mine. I laugh, "Jr, no chill button today." "Never, with your man in the living room is makes this more exciting." I roll my eyes, "Chill please..." He actually kiss me then moves.