Casha

"Good morning beautiful, you up?" "No... where we going?" I open my eyes to Jr and Jayden dressed. "Gotta drop mama off and take Jayden to the zoo after we take him to the doctor." I swear this lil boy has been more places than the average baby. I get up and put some clothes on. Jr made breakfast, and brings my plate to me. I eat, slide my shoes on, and I was ready to go. "Good morning Cay" "Good morning mama" "Remember what I said the other night, matter of fact ask the doctor today." I laugh, "Okay I will" We go down the stairs.

Jr and Jay are playing. "Y'all finally ready?" Jr asks looking up at me and mama. "Yes now you come on." Mama Sharon says leaving out the door. Jr walks by and kisses me. "What was that for?" I ask locking house up. "Cuz I didn't give you one yet.. what? You don't like my kisses or something?" "Jayden why is your daddy crazy?"

"Why yo mama frontin on me Jay?" I laugh and kiss Jr. "Come on now, y'all gone make me miss my flight." Mama Sharon yells from the car. "I'm so happy she leaving today." Jr mumbles, "I don't know why she rushing, she don't even like flying." I bust out laughing "Jr leave yo mama alone." "I'm just saying baby." He says laughing.

We get in the car and we're off to the airport. Mama Sharon didn't want to leave. "I'll be back soon" "Okay Mama" Jr say. She hugs us good bye "Alright now mama, you gone make us late to Jay appointment." He says mocking her from earlier. She pops him in the back of his neck. "Boy don't play with me" "I was just playing mama" I try holding my laugh in. "Make sure he behaviors Cay." Yes ma'am" "Don't forget what I said" "I won't."

We get back in the car. "What she say not to forget?" Jr asks pulling off. "None of your business nosey" "Oh okayy excuse the fuck outta me" "You'll see Jr." "Will I like this surprise?" "More than likely, yes" "Oh shit" "Watch yo mouth Jr." "Make me" "Oh I have something you can do with mouth, all you need is your tongue."

He laughs, "Hell nah we ain't going there Cay" "I'm just throwing it out there Jr." "You playing." I laugh at him, "I was just responding to you since you have trouble watching your mouth." "Uhm mhm Cay, we gone see if you saying that tonight." Jr says, we pull up to the doctor office.

We get to the back waiting to see the doctor, the nurse informs us he has to get two shots today. Aw my poor baby is not going to be happy. The doctor comes in and examines him and they get ready to get give him his shots. I step out as they prepare to do that, I didn't wanna see my baby like that. "Excuse me Dr. Carter, can I ask you something?" "Sure sweetie follow me to my office." She says.

We walk back to her office. "With the the whole 6 week rule thing, how closely do you have to follow that?" "Um well normally I say try you best to stick to it as close as possible but I mean we're all human and it's natural to know you know so in my personal opinion at least 3 to 4 weeks that gives your body a good almost of time to heal up. How did you give birth to him?"

"C-section" "Oh girl your fine to go! They tell everyone that rule but that's especially for mothers who give birth vaginally." "Oh okay thank you Dr Carter" "No problem sweetie we will see you next month" "Yes ma'am." I leave out and see Jr and Jay waiting for me. "How did he do?" I ask.

"Man I'm surprised you ain't hear him back there." "Awww my baby" I say grabbing Jayden. I kiss him and he snuggles his head into my neck. "Now daddy is the bad guy." I laugh, "No you aren't." "What the doctor say?" Jr asks holding the door open for us. "Nothing, she'll see us next month." "Oh okay."

We head to the zoo. Jayden looks at all the animals in amazement as Jr explains each one to him. I watch them in Awe. Jr looks up at me, "What you thinking about Cay?" "Our little family." "It is cute huh?" "Yes it is" I giggle. "I love y'all man with all my heart." Jr says putting his arm around my shoulder as I push Jayden's shoulder. "We love you too."

We finish walking around and head back to the car. "Bae we went to this red lobster in Cali and it was good as fuck. Mind if that's where we do dinner tonight?" Jr asks. "Sure bae." We get to Red Lobster and get inside. Jr phone starts ringing. "You ain't answering that?" "Nah... They can wait" "Who is it?" "What's up with you questioning me lately?" He asks. "What's up with you never answering me when I ask simple questions?" "It's not important damn."

We eat in silence and it's quiet all the way back to the house. I change Jayden and feed him. Jr comes in and lays on the bed watching me feed Jayden. I rock him to sleep and lay him in his bed. I go back into my room and find some night clothes and head to the shower. "Cay?" "What Jr?" "We really doing this tonight?" "You act like I interrogate your ass. I ask yo ass simple ass questions." "Man shit ain't even that serious" "If it's not that serious why can't you ever answer the shit" "You always trip over small shit" "Whatever Jr" "You wonder why I rather talk to Taty about shit."

Oh he really went there. "Fuck you Jr. You can go be with her right now if you want too. Do all the damn talking you want." "If I wanted to be with her I would still be with her. It's nothing." "Bye then shit. Need help packing?" He looks at me for second then sighs, "All that came out wrong... I didn't mean it like that... Your the only one for me I love you."

I roll my eyes, "What the fuck ever." I go into the bathroom and cut the shower on. I get in and Jr comes inside. "What Jr? Damn." "Why you always tripping about lil ass shit man?" "I know you ain't come in here to continue that shit?"

He lightly pushes me into the wall. "I heard a little of you and the doctors conversation." "And.." "Daddy know what you and your smart ass mouth need." "For you to get out so I can shower." "Nah" He come closer. He tries to kiss me but I don't move. He inserts two fingers inside me. I moan softly. He takes control of the kiss. "Damn.... Ba-by" He lifts me up against the wall, gently lowering me down on him. "Shit baby."

It was taking me a minute to adjust to him again. He smirks while looking at me in my eyes. He slowly begins to stroke until he cums inside of me, "Damn Jr." He laughs and sits my legs over his shoulders as he starts devouring my shit like its his last fucking meal. "Oh my God Jr!" This is some shit we have never done before. I don't even know that he has my ass up in the air.

After a few more rounds, I couldn't take it anymore. The water was went cold and we were both soaking wet including my hair. He lowers me down back to my feet and my legs feel like jello. He laughs and scoops me back up. I hide my head in his neck and smile, damn that was some amazing ass sex.

"I still can't stand you Jr." "I love you too baby." He carries me to the room and we dry off. I hear Jayden crying. Jr throws on some clothes and goes to get him. I finish drying off and put my clothes on. Jr comes back into the room. "What was wrong with him?" I ask. "Nothing he went right back to sleep." "Oh.... Jr you know we have to start wearing a condom." "For what?" I suck my teeth, "Be serious Jr." "I am Cay." "Yeah, yeah, Jr your wearing one next time." "We gone see." I roll my eyes.

He had another thing coming. He picks me up and tosses me on to the bed. "Why yo ass so mean?" He asks laying beside me. "You make me act this way." "I know... I love yo mean ass." I can't help but to ask this question since my man decided to play nice with this girl, "You still tell Taty you love her?" "Not really." I twist my lips up. "No. All my love is for you." He says singing. He kisses me. I laugh, "I love you too." "Thats all you had to say the first time, y'all always worrying about the other one."

I suck my teeth, fuck her to be honest, "If she isn't feeding me, fucking me, or financing me, fuck her... My man shouldn't even still be dealing with her." I say rolling over and getting under the covers. "Really Cay? That's only a friend." "Just a friend Jr?" I ask really looking at his face. "Yes Cay." "So you don't think if she had the chance she wouldn't fuck you?" "I don't know Cay." I don't believe that not one bit.

"Yeah alright, let me go find me a friend then." "Get fucked up Cay." "What???? They will only be a friend just like you and Taty bitch ass." He laughs, "I'm not about to play with you tonight. It's not like that baby I promise. Why would I fuck up our happy home? You're the only fucking one with my heart and the key to it, don't ever forget that shit." "Jr I was joking. Don't take it so serious." I'm just making sure you know how I'm feeling. Good night Love." "Good night Baby."