Tatyanna

I get in the car and drive off to Jr's place. I knocked on the door till he opened the door appear shirtless I couldn't helps but notice he was looking good gained some muscle.
"You coming in?" He said laughing I rolled my eyes. "Where Jayden?". "Up in his room". I go upstairs to find my little baby "Hi Jayden" he smiles getting up to hug me I kiss his forehead. "His daddy didn't get a kiss". I rolled my eyes at him "Jay your daddy silly" I said Jayden just nodded his head. I chilled with Jayden watching tv "Gabby?" Jayden asked. "Gabby with her daddy I'll bring her to see you okay?". This smile grew on his face "Okay". He was so happy he'd get to see his cousin if only his mom was that way.

"Taty come here girl." Jr. says entering the room. "I'll be back Jayden" I says kissing his forehead before leaving out the room. Jr takes me to his room "Never been in here" I say looking around. "Well now you get to see where daddy sleeps" Jr says with a smirk on his face. I look at him for a second then laugh, "Little boy go on with that". "Now Taty you now ain't nothing little about daddy".

I laugh this boy crazy. We go down stairs sit on the couch. "You miss me Taty?" He ask sitting down. "Noope" I lied of course. "Man stop lying to me I know you miss me you wouldn't be here". "I came too see Jayden" I reply lying yet again. He laughs, gets up and sat right next to me. I back up "don't fight it" he kisses me I felt weak . "W-w-wait " he ignores me and continue kissing me it feels amazing sparks flying.

He kisses my lips once more and smiled. "Damn girl missed ya lips". Jr takes my shirt off then, runs his hands down my back sending chill throughout my body. "Taty relax I got you baby" he says in a low tone. He takes my bra off taking my nipple into his mouth I get instantly wet. "You miss daddy?" . "Yes I do"I say not being able to deny it at the moment. We hear Jayden calling Jr's name I quickly get up then start putting my clothes back on Jr laughs at me. "It's not funny you did this too me" I said laughing.

As the night goes on I get a call from Jordan. "Be back" I say going out to the back. .

"Hey handsome what's up?" . "Nothing thinking about you still at Jr's ?". "Yeah I am boo thang". We stayed on the phone for a minute then I go back inside. I go to the bathroom freshen up and what not. I hear a women's voice from a far moving closer I can clearly tell its Cay. Jr is all up on her I couldn't help the rage of jealously that took over. Then Jr kissed her "Funny seeing you here". I say and she walks away from me disrespectful ass. "Cay where you going I was talking but guess wanted me to talk in front of Malik" . Jr grabs my arm and pulled me in the kitchen. "Aye chill don't start nothing man". I rolled my eyes at him "Jr go on with that shit you ain't have no chill when you kissed her".

Cay and Malik walk in Malik looked at me then back at Cay. "Taty get over yourself why you jealous of Cay and Jr relationship they gonna have this bond cause they have a child" Malik says. I laugh mad hard "You're fucking funny Malik !". "Cay and Jr y'all cute keep being cute have a great day guys" I smiled hugged Jr , blew a kiss to Cay. I went into the living room grabbed my keys off the table. "Bye Jayden I'll bring your cousin to see you" I kiss his forehead he hugged me.

I got in my car and drove off to get some food IHOP was pretty empty. "Hi booth for one please". She sat me near a window it was peaceful I order pancakes , extra bacon , sausage and orange juice. This white guy came in with all black kept looking at me. I ignored it and kept eating. I could feel him staring at me he sat behind me i finish eating. "Ma'am check please" I paid her and left a tip. I got in my car and pulled out my gun and put it in my lap it was registered in my name so I'm good. I start my car I saw the guy walking to his car this guy following me playing with me ima catch a body. I drove the long way back to my place he think he slick driving two cars behind me.

I did a u-turn this nigga was still on my trail. I put my gun in my pants and got out the car. Growing up my dad taught me a few things.

I got on the elevator and the hall was dim I hid behind this tall plant. He stepped of looking left and right dude went straight to my door trying to pick the lock I stepped up slowly and put the gun to his head. "Back slowly with your hands up" he did as told. "Who the fuck are you?" He didn't say anything. "Take your glasses off" I stared at his face for a long time making sure I remember his face. "Get the fuck out before I call the cops or I'll kill you my damn self". He laughed and got on the elevator. I opened my door put the chain on and held my gun next to me. I have to call Jr maybe he can help me figure this out. "Jr this white dude was following me he came up to my door and I confronted him, he just laughed". "Damn you good Taty?". "Yeah I'm fine just a little scared I need to find out who he is". "Look at the security camera and call in help from your friend".