Tatyanna

"Gabby mommy just woke up please stop crying" I got out of bed grabbed her bottle and bib. While I'm up let me call Jordan I'm sure he is up by this time. It rung twice "Hey boo !". The line was silent. "Hello ?". Then he just hung up I wonder what's that about I should call back. She finish drinking and just looked at me I burped her and put her in the baby seat. I started brushing my teeth when my phone ringed. "Hey babe what happened ?". "What you mean?" Jordan ask. "I called then you just listen or whatever then hung up on me". "It was um probably bad reception , how's gabby?". "She's good the reason I'm up so early you know that my baby girl is a mess" I said. "You miss me?". "Of course Jordan I wouldn't be on talking to you right now , wish you could come back already" I said. "Jordan honey come back to bed" I head in the background. "Who's that ? Jordan?!" I heard nothing for a minute. "Alright let me call you later" he said. "Wait J-" I didn't get to finish my sentence he hung up. I called back and on the third call his phone was off. "Gabby Wabby why do these niggas playing ?" She smiled her toothless smile. "Gabby we gonna go see your great grandma ".

"Grandma" I kissed her cheek. "Look at my babies gabby so grown a spitting image of your mom when she was a baby" grandma said. She played with gabby it was adorable gabby was all smiling didn't cry not once not that she cried often. "How are you and Cay ?". "We're doing good I guess you know they all in Puerto Rico ". "Why couldn't you go baby?" . "Jordan had to go on a business trip for a month". "That's interesting you guys talked recently?". "Yup today grandma". "Come in the kitchen I made your favorite pie it's on the stove top". I followed grandma into the kitchen my favorite her homemade apple pie. I gave gabby a small piece of apple she smiled real hard it was a picture moment. "I'm proud of you baby and your mother would have been extremely proud of you , turned into a amazing young women thought the ups and down remember you got this little one to push for " . "Thank you grandma love you". "Love you too baby can I keep gabby tomorrow I'd love to take her to my little old people meet up". I laughed "sure I'll stop and drop her off around ten is that cool?". "Perfect baby now get going don't want it to be to late with you driving my baby". I kissed her goodbye and she kissed gabby.

It was so quiet in the house I put gabby in her crib put the light dim. I grabbed her baby monitor a bottle of wine and a glass. Let me call Jordan again I need answers. "Jordan call me back this is serious" i left a message. I searched through the music channel found pour it by Rihanna started dancing. I got on the couch started twerking to the beat. There was a knock on the door I peeped through the hole no one was there. Then I heard a knock again I went into my room and grabbed my gun under the bed. I stood behind the door with my gun pointed towards it. The person began shaking the door handle I was scared. I looked in the peep hole again i noticed it was a women couldn't see her face. The door opened but the safety chain was on it they broke it. I took the safety of the gun held my breath the person snuck in slowly . "Who the fuck are you drop the weapon or I'll blow your fucking brains!" The person did as told. "Turn around slowly and take the shades off !". It was Zoey I hate her little detective ass. "Bitch do that shit again I'm blow ya fucking brains out!!". She laughed and picked her stuff up. "Why are you here zoey?". "I'm here to see what's up?". "Why the fuck sneak in?" . "It's fun and to see how alert you are!?" Zoey said grabbing my wine and drinking it straight.

"Zoey next time call I got a baby can't be doing that shit". "Sorry baby girl how Jr?". "He good with his ex and his little whore girlfriend and cay's boyfriend". "Why you ain't go ?". "My friend had work couldn't go". "Cool well I'll hit you up be safe baby girl I'm watching I'll keep you updated".