Tatyanna

I wake up at 12 getting things prepared the party is at seven so I need things to be perfect. I had no input with decorations well just the colors and somewhat how id like to see it . Jordan took me too his moms house first time meeting her. "Hello". "You're beautiful Tatyanna!" . I was blushing "Thank you". "I told you she was mom" Jordan says. "Come I made some breakfast". We followed her to the kitchen the food was looking A1. She made me a nice plate and orange juice I dug right in. "This soo good!". She laughed I kept eating. We talked a little and she gave me a card "read it later love". I smiled and hugged her. It was already four o'clock I asked Jordan to take me to the shop so they can curl my hair and do the makeup.

"Let's go Taty can't be late to your own party". I stepped out the room Jordan mouth dropped. "God took his time on you and then curve lord can't wait to get a piece of that!". "Thank you" I kissed him . The venue wasn't too far so I took us a good twenty minutes we had fifteen minutes before the party started. "Close your eyes". I did what he said he held my hand till we stopped. "Open". "Wow this is perfect, I don't want to cry and ruin my makeup". He hugged me and went back to the planner to talk. Cay came in look real cute her with little black dress and Malik by her side I still don't like him thinking it was cool try and put me on blast. "Happy birthday Taty you look good". I smiled and pulled her into a hug "Thank you cousin" . She smiled back it was genuine. "Hi Malik happy you made it" I simply said to him didn't have much to say.

There was mad people here I spotted grandma in the crowd I ran to her. "Happy birthday suga you look beautiful and so mature I guess this is what 24 looks like". "Thanks grams I love you". "Love you too suga" she gave me a kiss. "Can the birthday girl come up here " the DJ said I walked up. "Someone is here to sing you happy birthday" the curtains opened up and Jr was standing there with this grin on his face. I smiled mad hard I could feel it.

"Happy birthday Taty you mean a lot to me" he kissed my cheek. I was mesmerized by his vocals love when he sings to me. Everybody clapped for him including me. "You look real good in that dress too!" Everyone laughed. He held my hand as we walked downstairs Jordan was there. "Thank Jordan that was sweet of you to ask Jr to do this". "Anything for you". Then Mark a rapper from Miami came out singing my songs I was dancing all on Jordan.

"Alright y'all everybody make y'all way outside". I looked at Jordan he just smiled. A all black ranger rover pulled up "It's all yours" I looked at Jordan and started jumping like a kid. "Thank you thank you !" I got in the interior was all white and the dashboard said Taty I was in love. "Oh this is dope thank you Jordan!" I kissed him everybody was in awe shit so was I. I went to the back and changed my dress to my other dress. "Taty" I jumped. "Mybad ain't mean to scare you baby". "It's fine Jr come in what's up?". "Happy birthday baby". I took the bag the first thing I notice was the picture of us from our first date I started crying "This is beautiful". He bought me a necklace and a Rolex that said Taty. "Thank you this was everything!" He hugged me and we just starred into each other eyes. Then he kissed me our kiss deepened he locked the door. He pulled up my dress started playing with my cat . "Oh Jr". "You was already wet for me that what my kisses do to you" he whispered in my ear . The knob turned "Taty it's me" Jordan says. I got off the counter fixed myself. "It's open!". "Nah it's locked". "Sorry I got it" I stopped and breath and Jr was sitting on the couch away from my seat. He looked at me then at Jr. "Y'all good?". "Yeah honey why?" . " no reason come on the guest asking for you before they leave. Jordan walked out first. "You got lipstick on your lips" I whispered to Jr.
The Dj was playing slow grinding music the freaks was coming out I saw Cay getting all up on Malik I walked over there. "Be careful not to make no babies on this floor" . "You got no chill Taty!"Cay says. " I get from you" I laugh. "Here happy birthday cousin". She hands me a bag "it's from me and Malik". I hugged them both and thanked them. I walked up to Jordan he was on the phone he hung up looking sad. "What's wrong?". "I gotta go" he says. "What! Why!?". "Work Taty I'll call you soon as i get off". I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

I sat in the chair while the party died down throwing down shots I lost count . I sent Jordan with all the gift so he could put them in my house before he left to work. "Where ya boyfriend at?". "Work". "Damn that sucks come home with me ?". I looked at him a scrunch my face. "I ain't gonna try nothing just cuddle with me?". "Okay sounds nice let me go home get some stuff and I'll meet you there" . The party was over everybody went home the people were cleaning up already. I got in my brand new ranger rover and drove home. Grabbed a over night bag and I was out. "Come in" we went upstairs he was leading me to his room. "Can we lay in the guest room?". He laughe "let's go kid" .
I took a nice shower getting all that sweat off I assume Jr was too cause he was gone. I put my panties and sports bra on real quick. Jr smacked my ass "ouch !". "Sorry baby it was right there couldn't help it , I ain't seen ya body in so long" he says licking his lips. He laid me down and started kissing me his lips are so soft . He started kissing on my neck down to my navel removing my panties , he kissed my inner thigh and using his tongue to separate the lips. When his tongue flickered up and down my cat it sent chills down my back. He put a finger while eating still "Yes Jr!" I ran my hair through his hair. He took his boxers off showing his member at full attention I gently stroked him then he backed up played with my cat keep it nice and wet then he entered in slowly. "Oh Jr" he picked up the paced then I ended up on too riding him he grabbed onto my ass. "I'm about to come" . "No get on fours baby" I did as told. He was thrusting deep it was like magic each pump gave me life we both came at the same time.

He laid next to me and held me "Wow" was all I could say he kissed me. I woke up the next morning with a major headache Jr was next to me with a cup of water a pills. "What happen?". I looked under the covers I was naked my eyes widen I screamed "Jr did we ?". He just nodded . "Fuck" I got up drunk the pill and water. "Chill listen he ain't worth stressing over that nigga was probably out there fucking some other chick while you was throwing down shots on your birthday... Yeah you was a little drunk but what we did it ain't nothing you ain't want baby". I sat there realizing that Jr was being for real not just about wanting him but Jordan doesn't do night work shit I hardly know what he does. "Your right now can I have breakfast please"." Nah I want you to make it wearing this" he tossed one of his button up shirts at me. I laughed got up and did my hygiene stuff. I put some boyshorts on and fixed my hair up. "You looking good" he kissed me. "Thank you" . I looked in the refrigerator pulled out eggs , bacon , pancake mix . We sat talked and ate breakfast a couple hours later I got dress in my clothes and went home.