Tatyanna

Leaving Cay's birthday party I was exhausted that MaKayla chick threw everything off. "Chris will you give me a message my neck feels tense". "Sure Taty hold up let me finish fixing our stuff up".

I made a mess trying to find what to wear to that party I was getting bigger and bigger. This little demon in me just moves a lot can't wait till our next appointment to see what I'm having. Chris came in looking all good no shirt on why does he do this too me. "Chris come here" he sat next to me I started kissing him he was feeling all on my body I wanted sex so bad. He laid down and I got on top of him started kissing his neck leavening little love marks. He picked me up and laid me down pulling my shorts down he started started teasing me through my underwear.

"Ugh Chris stop playing" he just looked up and laughed he continued and then he removed my underwear he part my other lips with his tongue and started fingering me. It was like heaven he was eating me out and fingering me this was well needed. Then he stopped I looked up at him and frowned. "Relax Taty I got you" . He took off his pants and boxer revealing Chris jr has this huge smirk on my face. Had me in the perfect position teased me some more before finally putting it in me it was everything.

I heard a knock on the door he looked at me but we ignored it but then they kept knocking and ringing the door bell. "No please ignore it Chris" I said pouting my bottom lip. "Sorry Taty it might be important I'll finish tonight". I rolled my eyes and got up too take a shower and my other hygiene stuff. It was pretty quite so I got dress and decided to check out what happened. "Chris!" I yelled no one answered I grabbed my gun from under the bed took me a while. I walked slowly into the living room to find Chris and some chick cuddled up I could hear her crying.

"Chris who's this ?" She jumped. "Taty why do you have a gun ?". I looked down at my hands forgetting I had it. "It's on safety don't worry but who's she? " . "This is Rose remember you met her before at my old house" I couldn't really remember. "You really don't remember me?" I looked at her up and down and remember who this broad was. "No you can't stay go cry on someone's else shoulder" . Chris looked at me like i was crazy. "Come on babe she doesn't have a home let's open ours she is my friend". This negro done lost his mind I see the way she looks at him I'll give it a try is she touches a hair on his head I will hurt this bitch pregnant or not. I washed up and went to start on dinner after thirty minutes I was done. "Chris and company food is done" Chris came in first and he kissed me. "Damn baby made my favorite" he smacked my ass and kissed me again I looked at him remembering what we started earlier.

"Stop Chris" he was kissing all on my neck I was getting wet. I took off his shirt feeling on his abs then heard that chick clear her throat. "This is my house love so if I want to fuck my man in the kitchen I will" making sure I put emphasis on my man this girl done lost her mind. We sat down and ate dinner Chris love my shrimp Alfredo. Chris washed the plates me and Rose sat in the living room watching Tv I could care less for her but no Chris had to have a big heart. I mean that's why I love him but his bitch is just looking for money and sex.

"I'm going to take a shower Chris" I said getting up. "Another one you take like four showers a day" I couldn't help it the baby loves the water and so do I she is just like her mommy. I shrugged and walked off didn't mean anything by that just didn't know what to say. After my shower Chris cuddled up with me I guess I fell asleep on him.

I woke up feeling better Gabriela wasn't moving this morning. "Morning sleepy head" I looked at Chris and laughed he stay waking up early. "Morning handsome want to go out for breakfast?" I was in the mood for waffles and chicken. "Let me guess you want waffles and chicken". I smiled "you know me so well" I got up did my hygiene stuff and walked my pregnant ass to the closet I stopped and looked in the mirror my tummy was getting bigger. I just sat on the floor and cried "Chris! " . He came in looked at me and sat next too me "what's wrong why you crying?" . "Look at me I'm huge ! You did this too me !" I cried louder.

He started laughing and if looks could kill he'd be dead. "Tatyanna you're beautiful and when I did this to you , you weren't complaining". I couldn't help but laugh "Well it was bomb so how could I complain , and I went some now Chris" I looked at him "Lay down Taty" . He kissed me on my lips and lead a trail of kisses down to my cat. He started eating me out "Oh Chris!" It felt soo good my legs started shaking he knew what time it was . He took his pants off his member was at full attention I had this smirk on my face. When he put it in it hurt "Damn Chris" it was pleasure after. He picked up the speed moans were all you heard in the room he grabbed my ass.

We was all over the damn place we came at the same time I laid my head on his chest. "Damn Tatyana I ain't know you could be that flexible while ya ass was pregnant " i laughed and hit his chest playfully. I looked up and that girl was standing at the door way. "Yo what the fuck how long have you been there " I grabbed the cover to hide me and Chris. "Sorry I heard the moaning and wanted to come see" this chick is crazy. She got a free peep show shit oh well I finally got what I wanted and I'm happy as can be.

"Let's go Taty" we got dress and went to Waffle House. We got there and the waitress was staring at Chris these thirsty ass girls man. "Honey he don't want you". These chicks popping up left and right first rose now this ratchet chick.