Tatyanna

Today's the day of Cay birthday dinner I wanted go regardless of our little beef I guess. Jordan smacked my butt taking me out my thoughts. "What Jordan?". He had this little look on his face. He started kissing me leaving kisses all on my neck. He reached down started playing with my cat. "Oh Jordan" I say moaning. "Damn already wet" I smirked, he pulls my shorts and panties down. Planting kisses on my inner thigh teasing my other lips. He separated my other lips with his tongue putting two fingers in me. "Mmm" I start moaning. He stopped for a second removed his pants and boxer my eyes widen he was working with a anaconda.

He started teasing my clit rubbing his member up and down my clit. "S-s-tooop" he laughed. He slowly sticked the tip it was pure bliss he inched inside me slowly till all of him was in me. He started pumping slowly then picked up the pass I groped the sheets. "Yes harder" he flipped me over "Get on all fours" he said it so demanding it turned me on even more. He grabbed onto my hair and started pounding harder. "Oh fuck slow down". Moans filled the air his phone started ringing "Don't answer!". "Hell nah of course I ain't answering right now" he kept going picking up the place "ooh I'm gonna come" I say. "No not yet wait for me" . He was pounding my cat it drove me crazy when he told me not too come. "Damn Taty I'm about too come" we came at the same time I laid on his chest.

"Gosh that's exactly what I needed" we laughed and he held my tight. "You going to your cousin part tonight?". "Yeah I got her a gift might as well go say happy birthday and leave the gift at the gift table. Her party was packed it was real cute. Slow song came on I guess Jr asked Malik if he could have the dance. I rolled my eyes the sight was horrible. After their dance I found my way to Cay. "You two look pretty close" I say. "We were dancing what you expect". "Hmph I didn't appreciate you brining that shit up the other week". "I don't appreciate you bring that shit up right now of all times". "I'm just saying Cay". "And I'm just saying don't bring up that shit up right here... Seeing me with Jr struck a nerve". We exchanged a few words then Grandma Sinclair stepped in. "It's ridiculous of you two to be going back and forth over him". She goes on and say right now isn't the time to bring this up. "I told you Taty" Cay say. "Girl please". Grandma threaten to pop us we just laugh. "We're sorry grandma" Cay says.

I was annoyed I sat and had two shots. "Damn you throwing them thing back.. You good ma ?"Jordan says sitting next too me. "Yeah I'm fine baby can we go home please?"."Let's go baby" he held my hand and we walked out. "We going to the beach" I looked at him. "I don't have a swim suit Jordan ". "You got bra and panties on right" I laugh. "Alright let's do it!". It took a good hour the drive was peaceful. I took my dress of and my heels we ran down the sand it was beautiful at this time. "It's perfect Jordan" I said kissing him. "Like you" I felt me blushing. "Taty don't look down when I tell you stuff like that keep ya head up". I lifted my head and he reached down and kissed me I put my arms around his neck . He picked me up took me to the water. We swam around for a while till we was both tired. "Carry me to the car Jordan". "Girl you better walk". "Pwease" I said pouting he laughed and carried me bridal style.

I was exhausted took a quick shower and went straight to bed. Waking up I feel like a million bucks I'm assuming Jordan went to work. I took a shower out on some gym clothes and went to the gym. There wasn't much people here I was happy I put my stuff in the locker and went straight to the treadmill I let the music take me away and kept running. After twenty minutes if running I was tiered I got off went on the stairs master.

Jordan texted me saying he'll be home by seven I decided to cook for him tonight. I went to publix grabbed a few things . "Tatyanna?" I look back at this dude. "You don't remember me?" I looked at him trying to remember but couldn't. "It's Bobby from high school... You use to copy off my work". "Oh hi how are you?". Fuck I used to copy this guy in math class I wasn't too god at math told him I'd go to his house but never did. "Damn you look even better" he was staring mad hard felt like he was mentally undressing me I closed up my jacket."it was great seeing you I'll see you around" I said paying my stuff and rushing out. I put my stuff in the car I was looking for my phone there was a knock on the window I jumped. It was bobby with my phone in his hand I put the window down. "Thank you" I smiled. "No problem I put my number in there call me alright". I looked at him just smiled my phone had a security lock on it when I checked it didn't .

I was just finishing up when Jordan came through the doors. "Smell good in here did Tatyanna move out?". He comes behind me and kiss me cheek "Whatever boy go wash up I'm almost done". I set the plates and cups on the table. "This is good Tatyanna". "Mama ain't raise no fool best way to a man heart is food right?". "That and bomb ass pussy" he said winking. "Boy bye" I said laughing. "How was your day?" He ask. "It was cool but like I went to the store this guy I haven't seen in forever he was mad creepy I guess I dropped my phone.. And he picked up he told me he saved his number in it but my phone was locked" he looked at me "Maybe you took it off?". "I guess" .