Casha

We go inside and the show starts. Jr disappears somewhere. "What's up Malik?" My heart drops. "What's up C?" Malik nudges me. I refuse to look that way. "Cay?" "Huh?" "You did all that at the house bout C and now that he's here you ain't gone speak." "Hey C." "Somebody acting shy tonight?" C says. I look over at him, he smiles. He is so damn cute.

"I don't get a hug future wife? That's how we do?" "No, of course not." We hug. "You smell good girl." "Thanks you do too." "Alright enough touching." Malik says. "Excuse me, me and my future wife are talking.. Don't interrupt grown folks." C says laughing. "Yeah alright, keep playing C." "Anyway baby you look gorgeous." "Thank you C."

We breakaway from the hug. "Special shout out to my bro, sang to em Jr." Trey says. Jr comes out on stage and starts singing. God blessed Jr with an amazing voice. "That's your baby daddy right?" C whispers to me. "Yes." "Damn..." "Why you ask?" "I heard about it but I try not to pay attention to that tabloid shit." "Oh." I pull out my phone and go to that tabloid page. What the fuck?

We're everywhere on the page. Pictures from dinner, the beach, when Jr was in my room, us sleeping in the same bed, when I punched MaKayla, me in the pool, at the restaurant yesterday, me and Malik in our room.... how the fuck did they get all this shit! "Shit" I mumble to myself. "Miss Harris we need you come with us."

I look at Ty, Trey head security. He smiles and shakes his head yes. "I'll be back." I tell Malik. "Where you going?" "I'm not sure." We walk towards the back and I'm on the side of the stage. "Man a nigga really out here enjoying his self in this beautiful country. I just wanna tell the world about this very special lady in my life. Cay come here..." I look at Jr, what the hell is he doing? I go out anyway, he meets me halfway, the crowd goes wild. "What you doing Jr?"

"You'll see." "She looks good right? ... For those who don't know, this is my baby... Cay your an extraordinary women, intelligent, beautiful, I couldn't have asked for better, I love you. We've been through some things and I wanted to publicly say Thank You to you..... So I say all that to say when you have someone special in your life don't let anyone or anything come between you. Yes shit will get fucked up along the ride, but if you got the right one she'll ride with you through it all... This next one is for you baby."

These guys come out with a chair, and flowers. Awww, this is too sweet. He starts singing my favorite song by him keeping eye contact with me the entire time. The crowd Awws and sings along. I can't believe Jr did this for me. He gets on his knees, as he finishes the song. He leans in for a kiss. I don't know what to do, Malik shouldn't be too mad, I hope. I lean down a little and kiss him.

They really loved that all you heard was screaming. Jr gets up and smile. "Its all love Puerto Rico." Jr grabs my hand and we walk off stage. Some native rapper gets on stage. "Jr I can't believe you did that." "What's up Cay?" "Hey Trey!" We hug real quick with Jr still holding my hand. "You enjoyed your surprise?" "Yes I did it was definitely a surprise." I say looking at Jr. "I'm glad... Hopefully Malik won't be too mad." "Nah not Malik, but me." C says coming outta nowhere.

They all dap each other. "Don't be eying my baby mama nigga." Jr says laughing. "Me and Cay getting married nigga you ain't know." "Over my dead body." "Y'all niggas tripping. That's my cue be back." Trey says running back on stage. "We stuck back here?" I ask. "Yeah. They security tight around here." Jr says. "I can't believe you did that Jr." "Me either Jr." C says. "Nigga shut up and Cay like I said I wanted to publicly say thank you." That reminded me of the tabloid shit. "Look at this shit." I say passing him my phone.

He lets my hand go and grab the phone. "How the fuck they get all this shit?" "I have no idea." "Yeah y'all got to be extra careful dealing with that paparazzi shit. My girl and I went to get ice cream and as we were walking, she almost trip. Them niggas got the pictures and did the most about it. Everything was switched in context." C says. "Niggas don't have respect." Jr says. "C you gotta girlfriend?" I ask, that's the part I was stuck on. "Yeah, but she know you future wifey."

I laugh, and shake my head. "Uhm mhm." "I'm forreal but Jr your right they don't." "They got this shit too" Jr says showing me the phone. It's a picture of us in the room kissing. "Damn man." "Y'all looked pretty close.. Read the caption." C says laughing. It reads: What can we say about this adorable couple? Sure we love them together but how should we feel when they're together when they're both with other people... Hmm hello Lucyyyy someone has some explaining to do... maybe its hope for our favorite couple to work it out and become one again.... "Really?" I ask to no one in particular. "Y'all are cute but we're cuter Cay." C says teasing.

I laugh, "C you aren't helping any." "I know." He says laughing. "I need to call my manager real quick." Jr says stepping away. A few minutes later Jr comes back over. We jam to Trey the rest of the night. "You did good Trey." "Thanks Cay, I aim to please..." Malik and MaKayla come to the back. "You looked fine as hell up there on stage." Malik whispered in my ear. "You aren't mad?" "Nah, it's a concert." I wonder if he'll be saying that if he sees the pictures. "Cay come squeeze in the picture." Trey says. "Alright." I go over and get in front of them. We take our picture. We finish our photo shoot and head to eat.