Casha

Malik is mad as hell so I really doubt he'll be over. Jr texted me and said him and Jayden was coming over. I wasn't really up to company but I did want to see Jayden. It's a knock on the door. I open it. "Hey baby!" I pick up Jayden and hug him. "What's up Jr?" "What's poppin Cay?" We hug.

We get inside and I lock the door. "I bought some movies, and pizza, you gotta bake it tho." "You go put the pizza in the oven and I'll set up the player." "This yo house." "So." I start setting up the dvd player with Jayden still attached to my hip. Jr goes into the kitchen and does the pizza. "What you get?" I ask. "The Rugrats and some other lil childish movie Jayden likes."

The remote falls and I bend over to pick up, which is not an easy task. I put Jayden down and get it. I feel a hand rubbing on my ass. I look back and see Jr. "Chill with that." He smirks. I get the remote and Jayden reaches out for me. "Hold on baby." I say putting the movie in and Jayden starts crying, still reaching for me. I pick him back up and go sit on the sofa. "What's up with him today?" "He's been whining since I picked him up." "Awww, poor baby." I kiss Jayden face.

We start watching the movie. Jayden is one side of my arm, and Jr is laying in my lap. I tried to protest to that but Jr does what he wants anyway. "Where your boyfriend at?" "I don't know." "What you mean?" I give him the rundown on what happened today. "Damn... Y'all stay on some shit, even when we aren't together... So what Malik say?" "If I wanted you so bad why am I with him..."

"Wow.... I miss this." "What?" "Us as a family." He says. "Hm...." "For one night, can we pretend life is like it was a year in a half ago." "I don't know about that Jr." I say hesitant. "What your boyfriend doesn't know won't hurt him." "Jr that's a horrible philosophy." He laughs, "I'm just saying Mrs. Carter." I roll my eyes. "Shut up Jr. That's Harris to you." "You'll always be my Mrs. Carter even though we never made it that far."

I was about to say something but my phone rings, it's Mama Sharon. "Hey mama." I answer. "Hey baby... what you doing?" "Chilling with Jr and Jayden." "Ohhh I like the sound of that." I laugh, "Yeah..." "I didn't want anything just was calling, call me once they leave, if they leave that is." "Alright mama." We hung up. "That was my mama?" Jr asks. "Yes..." "What she want?" "She was calling for Casha not Jr, nosey." "So it's my mama."

"I don't care... She didn't want nothing she was just calling." "That's all you had to say." "Well now you know." Jayden falls asleep. "Rise up." I tell Jr. "For what?" "I'm about to lay Jayden on the other couch." Jr gets up and I move Jayden to the other sofa. I sit back down, and Jr leans on me. "Move man." "Nope." "Jr..." "Cay..." "Stop." "Stop." "Are we really doing?" "Are we really doing this?" "Jr chill." "Jr chill." "I hate you." I roll my eyes and he laughs. "Your so childish." I say. "So, but I love you too Love." "Nah I said hate." "I know what you said."

"Okay Jr... Go get the pizza." "You go get it." "You put it in there." "Exactly that's why you need to go get it." "Jr." "Cay." I get up and go get it. "I'm not making you a plate." He gets up and comes inside the kitchen. "You ain't gone do what?" He asks coming over tickling me. "Stopppp before you make me drop it." I say in between laughs. "Will you make me a plate?" "Yes now chill." "Give me a kiss."

I look at him. "No, go ask MaKayla." "No, I'm asking you." "I have a boyfriend." "Ask me do I care Cay..." "I know you don't Jr... I already let myself get too carried away the other day." "It's not like you didn't want too." "But still it's disrespectful." "I hear you Cay." "I gotta shake whatever effect you have on me off and kissing isn't going to help that."

He smirks, "Well one more won't hurt." "I'm already making you a plate don't push it." He grabs the knife out of my hand. I look up at him, and he's too busy looking at my lips. He leans down, bite my bottom lip, and his tongue invades my mouth. I love his juicy ass lips. I pull back, "Alright Jr." He kisses me one more time before giving me back the knife.

I start cutting up the pizza and he stands behind, wrapping his arms around me. He moves my hair and starts kissing in my neck. "Jr Stopppp." "Why?" "You already gave Taty a hickey." "You want one too?." "I already have one from my boyfriend." He stops and lightly mushed me. "What was that for?" I ask. "What you just said." I laugh, "It's true."

I finish cutting the pizza and make our plates. "Here." He grabs his plate. "Put in the Rugrats." "Big ass kid." He says biting his pizza . "So..." He puts it in and sits on the couch. I snuggle up next to him. We watch the movie and eat. I start dozing off till Jr. phone vibrating. "Hello... Over Cay's... Nah with Jayden... Don't be checking me... Whatever MaKayla... I'll see you when I get home...." He hangs up.

"What does the wicked witch from east want?" "To know my location." I roll my eyes. "What you doing for your birthday?" He ask. "A huge dinner party, like a black tie affair." "I'm invited right?" "Duh Jr. Your chick isn't tho." "Cay really?" "I'm dead ass." "Lord, what ima do with you?" "Can't do nothing but love me." I say smiling.

It's 2 in the morning and Jr and Jayden gets ready to go. I pick up Jayden. "He feels a little warm... Keep an eye on that." "I got you, if I have to take him to the doctor you coming with?" "Absolutely, just let me know." "Alright. I'll let you know once we make it home." "Okay." I lock up and go to my room. I text Malik, :Good night: but I never got a response.