Tatyanna

"Hi Ms. Harris how are you ?" I wake up to a nurse she's giving me IV to replace the fluid I lost. I shrug they roll me out and the whole fucking gang is here.

"What yall doing here ?" I say rolling my eyes.

I really didn't want anyone here Taty was born
by her damn self and im gonna die by my muthafuckin self. I told the nurse to escort them out and of course high and mighty Jr had something to say.

"You need help Taty some real help" . "Fuck you too!" I say to him. "Honey was that your family?" The nurse ask. "Noope , my only family is my baby girl and my grandmother".

"Well those people seem to care about you very much". "Ma'am please leave this alone" I say turning over. I call grandma on the hospital phone and she said she was on the way.

"Hey baby" grandma say walking in she had rose with her.

"Thanks grandma how are you?". "I'm good baby but I should ask you that , where is everyone at?". "Grandma I ain't got family just you and gabby".

She looks at me moving closer "Baby what's wrong tell me everything let it out cause keeping all this anger bottled up ain't gonna help nobody" she says sitting down on the bed.

"I'm just hurt and want to move on from all of this I don't even want to be in a relationship anymore at this point , you know what's funny in these past couple year the three guys that I dated they all cheated on me... Jr cheated and moved on with Casha , Chris cheated on me while I was pregnant , and now Jordan he is married so it look like I'm the hoe.... Am I not good enough!" Tear started flowing I couldn't stop.

"Baby" grandma began to say but just held onto me. "Answer me grandma what's wrong with me no one loves me I try to be the bigger person in everything and I end up with shit but a heart that's completely broken and I can't fix it".

Grandma stayed with me for a little while till visiting hours was over she said she'll be back tomorrow. "Why me? .. Wish I had another bottle something stronger , they should have never came I would been fine dying gabby would have a good life with Chris even though he is a cheater" I say out loud. I start to drift off into my sleep but then there was a knock. "Ms. Tatyanna Harris ?" I look over at the guy. "Your being arrested for smuggling drugs" . "Excuse me the fuck you mean what proof you have and where the warrant!" I say. He pulls out a blue paper my heart stopped. "Sir you can't take her she is being watched when I am done with her then you may take her tomorrow morning around ten" the doctor says to him. They all leave and I cry to myself what am I going to do in jail. I call Chris no answer "Fuck!" . I call again still no answer I swear it isn't the time to be petty !.

  "Grandma I'm going to jail I'm not sure how long but call Zoey tell her get me the best lawyer and please tell Chris take care of my child!".

"Tatyanna I'm disappointed what posses you to do this type of shit?" She says. I was appalled grandma Sinclair cursed "Love grandma love did it and love made me end up hating myself and now going to jail for stupid shit" I say.

"Baby I'm going to try to be there every step of the ride" she hugs me and I see a tear drop. The cop came busting in my room like they owned the place "Have some respect you fucking pig!" I say.

"Shut up stupid !" He says back trying to hand cuff me I push him. "Taty relax don't do it" grandma says I just listen to her . While in the back of the car I was so angry how did this catch up too me I only did it like four times and was so careful about every move I made.