Tatyanna

"Chris get up" I say trying to wiggle from under him. "No say sorry" he say putting all his weight on me. "Lord I'm about to die" I say. Chris gets off of me and playfully hits me. "What are we Christopher ?". "You my girl Tatyanna". "Are we official ?" I ask. "Nah baby we taking it slow you just got out a relationship and the fact you still be around Jr I know feelings still there". I just smile at him. "Want some breakfast?" He ask getting up. "Of course I do". Chris exit the room.

We finish up eating. "What are we doing today?" I ask putting the plates away. "Mane I don't know" Chris says. His phone starts going off. "Come with me to the office baby". "okay let me change real quick" I say going to the closet. "Ready". Chris looks up from his phone and grins "Im lucky" he pulls me and and kisses me. "Yes you are" I say laughing.

"Evening Chris" this lady says following him to his office. "What's going on?" He says sitting in his chair. "Well were having difficulties with a model pictures". "What do you mean , be straight up Lavender". "Her pictures aren't what the magazine want and they are only giving us today to fix this problem". Chris runs his hands through his curls. "Okay let's get her in here I need everyone here in the hour" Chris says. The lady rushes out the office. "Want me to help?" I ask. "Actual you can baby , once things get starts I need you in this shoot as well" he says smiling. "Umm another shoot...".

"Come on baby you're a natural at this and I think you two will look great together" Chris says. "Okay babe I'll help you out". I get up and close the door and lock it. "Why you lock the door baby" Chris ask. I just smirk at him. I sit on his lap and start kissing him. "You're stressed out baby.. need to relax" I say. I start grinding on him. "Damn Taty" Chris hiss. He unbuttons my top. Chris grabs my ass kissing me passionately , slipping his tongue in. "Baby make love to me right here" I say moving the things off his desk. I sit in his desk , Chris stands up and pulls my skirt up . There's a knock at the door. "Fuck" Chris whispers. "Yeah!?". "Chris the model is here" she says. "Alright I'll be up there" he says.

I laugh "Sorry babe". "This shit ain't over I got your ass later" he says fixing his shirt. "Hopefully that's a promise" I say smirking. Sitting back in Chris chair I pull out my phone. Start strolling through my old pictures of me and Jr. I smile at this old picture of me and him when we first started dating. No matter of all the downs we had I still love him but I think I'm happier with Chris. "Taty you ready baby" Chris says. "Yup" .

After getting me and the model dress she take her pictures first. She seems nervous. "May I intervene?" I ask. "Go head" Chris says. I go up to the model and smile . "You nervous aren't you ... relax honey your beautiful" I say. "Thank you I just want to good" she says. "You're doing great relax and do what comes natural".

"Perfect! And Taty come here real quick" Chris says. "Whatever you told her thank you baby" he kisses me. "I just told her relax". "Alright I want a few with you and her".

"I think you should rethink your profession baby" Chris says. "Me too I think modeling is for me" I say posing. "What you wanna eat?". "Hmm lets get some Popeyes ?". "Alright beautiful". We pull up to Popeyes order our food and go back home.

After my shower I put on some shorts and one of Chris shirts. "Come here Taty" Chris says. I walk up to him he starts kissing me. Throwing me off guard but I start kissing him back. Chris takes off my shirt then removed my bra. He picks me up and places me on the bed. kissing all in my neck down to my breast taking my right nipple into his mouth still showing attention the other one. "Mmmm" I moan. Kissing down my stomach to my navel he swiftly takes my pants and panties off at the same time. Rubbing his finger up and down my clit; I let out a soft moan. "Wet already" Chris says smirking. Chris goes down its like his tongue was doing magic. "Oh don't stop" I moan. Chris stick a finger in me while still eating me out causing my back to arch. He looks up and smirks.

Chris comes up and look at me "Sweet" he says licking his lips. He takes his boxers out and my eyes widen. "Don't worry I won't hurt you baby" he says smirking. I laugh. Chris grabs a condom puts on , he slowly slides in me making me moan. "Shit" he hisses.

Didn't think I was going to last two rounds but I did I am exhausted. "Hopefully I ain't damaged ya baby" Chris says kissing me. I laugh "I think Im good". I snuggle up under Chris. "Goodnight beautiful" he says kissing my forehead.