Casha

Jayden is progressing well. He came home yesterday. I'm over Jr's checking on him a lot. Jr's lil troll never happened to be home anytime I come over. Malik has been over with me a few times. "Malik." I call walking into my apartment. "What's up?" He says coming into the living room. "Ohhh you look nice, where you going?" "Gotta head in to work." "Again?" "Yes babe."

"Awww, I thought I would be coming home to lay up under you for the night." "Sorry maybe some other time." I pout out my bottom lip. "Don't look like that Casha Harris." "But Malik." "No Buts, I'll be back... How did your day go?" He asks. "It went well... Jayden is getting back to his normal self." "That's good...Well maybe we can go by and see him together tomorrow.." He says fixing his suit.

"I'm going to see Rico and Keysha tomorrow." He looks back at me, "For what?" "Because I want to, I haven't seen them since forever." "Just be careful..." "Okayyyy Malik...." "Didn't you say Jr use to be with them?" "Hmm..." His phone starts ringing, "I gotta go." He kisses my forehead and leaves.

I go into the kitchen, and cook up some dinner for myself. I check down at my phone, "King texted me back :When can you meet me?: :Tomorrow around 12 is good.: King:Alright: I fall back asleep. I end until watching sleeping in till 10. I get in to the shower and wash. By the time I'm ready to go it's 11:30. I grab my keys and leave.

I get to King's house directly at 12. "What's up Cay?" He greets hugging me. "Hey King, how you been?" "Can't complain really... You?" "I'm good..." We got and sit down in his living room. "So I couldn't find much but what I did find is, she deals with some national inquiry company and some law firm..." "As in a lawyer her self?" I ask.

"As in she might just be working in the DA office... But it's much contact on." "Hmm..." One this bitch is about to get her ass beat for leaking information and shit, two I don't know if the whole lawyer thing is legit or what. "Alright thanks King." "No problem, Cay and tell Jr I said what's up with." "I will get." I grab my keys and head over to the prison. I go see Keysha first.

"I didn't expect to see you here." She says. "Damn no hey" we hug, "Heyyy Cay." "Thank you that's better... How you been?" "Good girl, I thought this shit was going to be hell but it's not." "Girl I need you not to get comfortable in prison." I say. "I know but once your here, you get use to it." "Lord..." "What's been new with you?"

"Jr lil troll, MaKayla...feed Jayden shrimp, he's super allergic, and that had him hospitalized for week." "I just know you beat that hoe ass." "Oh no, not yet but she got something coming." "Crazy ass." "I'm about to be in here with you!" We both laugh. "What's up with you and Jrrrrr?" I roll my eyes. "Girl not a thing, you know I'm with Malik."

"True, I still wanna know about you and Jr cause it's something you aren't telling... But I'll wait until next time." I laugh, "Girl it's nothing..." "That's what your mouth says... How you and Malik?" "Good, he's a perfect gentleman." "Awww." "I knowwww." "1 minutes..." The guard announces. "Dang they don't give you anytime" "I know." "Well I'll see you see next time."

We hug and she leaves out. I go down the hall and head to see Rico. "What's up Cay?" "Hey Rico! How you holding up?" "I'm good, you?" "I'm good." "That's good... I'm not staying long just be careful who you trust Cay." "What you mean?" I ask confused. "Stick to Jr." Huh?" He gets up and walk out.

I wonder what he meant by all of that. I get in my car and head to Jr's. I knock on the door. MaKayla answers it, I should pounce on her ass. I politely walk inside. "Where's Jayden?" She looks at me. Jr walks in. "What's up baby mama?" He hugs me. "Nothing where's Jayden?" "In his room sleep." "How he doing today?" "Same way you left him last night."

"I went and saw Keysha and Rico today." "How did that go?" I look over at MaKayla who's staring me down. I grab his hand and we go into the living room. "Your getting beside yourself..." MaKayla says following behind us. "Jr get your girlfriend." "No you get your ass out of my house." "Bitch I'm trying to have patience with you, I really want to beat your ass...." She laughs.

I try to reach over and slap her but Jr grabs my arms. "Stop starting shit man." "I'm not starting anything lil miss troll over here is the one who leaked all that information about us!" "She's lying!" She says "My sources are legit baby girl, come again!"

"MaKayla forreal?" "Your taking her side over mine?" "It's not about that, I simply asked a question... Is it true or no?" "Whatever Jr." She walks out. "Who you hear that from?" Jr ask me. "I had King do a check on her." "Really Cay?" "Yes Jr." He shakes his head. "Can we ever act civilized?" "I guess not." I grab my keys, "Call me later." I say walking out the door. "Alright."

I get back to my apartment, "What's up baby?" Malik says coming out the room. "Hey..." "How did your day go?" "It was good... Yours?" "It was good." He responds. "That's good."

"I made dinner already." "Ohh look at you." I say taking my jacket off. I go into the kitchen, and see Lasagna. "You made this from scratch?" I ask. "Yep." "Can't wait to eat it." "I can't wait to eat you." I look at him smirking. "Never knew to be one that talks freaky." "You haven't been around me long enough then." "Hmmmm... Touché." "So what did you do today?" He says changing the subject.

"Went to see Keysha and Rico, went to Jr's." "What you do at Jr's?" "To check on Jayden and to talk to him about something but lil miss troll herself was there." "And..." "I found out she was the one who leaked all that information, and the paparazzi fiasco." "So...." "So I wasn't going to say anything till she bucked first but it came out. I tried to slap her."

"Really Cay?" "Yes Malik, really." "So what Jr say?" "He asked her if it was true or not and she felt like he was taking my side over hers and walked out." He shakes his head. "What will I do with you???" "Eat me like you said." I say smiling. "I don't know." He says smirking. "You playing." "No you playing." "No I'm not." "Yes you are." "Whatever Malik." "Don't whatever me." He says jokingly.

He comes up behind and carries me bridal style. "But I'm the one that plays, put me down." "Nah." "Malik." "Casha." I roll my eyes at hearing my real name. "Don't do that Cay." "I can roll my eyes if I want too." "Uhm mhm." He kisses my lips and then moves to my neck. The way his lips and kisses were setup, they were so soft and so gentle. "God Malik." He looks up at me and smiles. We get to the room. He lays me down and slides my pants off. He spreads my legs and looks at me.

He gets down and rubs my stomach and kisses my inner thighs. He moves my panties to the side. He lightly licks and then sticks his fingers in. "Wet already I see." "Uhm mhm." Is all I can manage to say. He removes his fingers and replaces it with him tongue. But his tongue was going at a much slower rate. Damn, I thought Jr gave good head. Why I am even thinking about Jr at a time like this? "Damn J-" I caught myself but it was too late. Malik gets up and walks out the room. "Way to go Cay." I say aloud. I go out into the living room and Malik's gone.