Casha

Malik comes in through the door. "Baby." He yells out. "I'm in the bathroom." I delete me and Jr messages and go out the bathroom. "Good morning baby." "Good morning Malik." We hug. "Food smells good." I say sitting on the bed. "It's Waffle House." "Ohh, my fav." "I know that's why I got it." He says handing me my plate. He sits down and starts eating. "I'm sorry for tripping yesterday." "It's okay really..." I say.

"Nah, it's on me this time... I just got a little frustrated with that shit." "Ohhhh," "I have to remind myself he wasn't just an ordinary nigga to you, he was your first. Like our conversation from the other day, it's normal to be jealous and for feelings to still be there. I doubt Taty would do anything with him like that. She seems pretty happy with Jordan." "Your right, I guess I let my emotions get the best of me sometimes.

"Yes, you do and your stubborn and childish ways get in the way sometimes." I laugh, "I'm trying to work on it." "I know... Ever finish that Cake?" "Not yet..." "What did you do after I left?" "Just chilled around." "Oh okay." "What did you do?" I ask him.

"Took my mama to dinner." "Aw that was sweet." "She enjoyed herself." "That's all that matters... Do we have any plans for today?" I ask. "Yeah, me and Jordan have a surprise for you and Taty." I smile, "Sounds good." "You just make sure you and Taty act like cousins and not cats and dogs." "I'll keep my comment to myself." "Your improving already." He says smiling at me.

"How did yall act before you found out Y'all were cousins?" I laugh, "I couldn't stand her! It was crazy." "I believe it." "She's the one, besides MaKayla... Jr cheated on me with." "Damn.." "I know and let her tell it back then, it was because I was with Jr while they were together." "Well were you?" "Yes but I didn't know anything about her! Like I can see if I knew and stayed but nah that wasn't the case."

"I could only imagine how that went." "If I didn't end up pregnant with Jayden, me and Jr never would have went that far." "My girl would have been available when I moved back down here." He throws in. I laugh, "Yes I probably would have... I guess that's why I'm upset with her now, it took me back."

"You have to learn to work through that yourself. I'm not saying nothing on this one, it's all on you... That's your cousin." "I know and what??? No comments from you if shade is thrown??" "No that's between y'all." "Okay."

He grabs me and pulls me up on him, "That doesn't mean go starting shit Cay." He says kissing my neck. "I don't plan on it." I say turning my head, so he has more access. "Kisses only Malik." "Girl leave me alone." He lightly bites my neck. I move his head. "You like biting people." "Just you." He says biting my bottom lip. "Ouch, nigga." I say pulling back. "Your so dramatic." I laugh, "It comes to be naturally." "I see." He goes back to my neck. "Malikkk." "Yes Cay?" "What are you doing?" "Touching up my Picasso." I laugh, "Just give me one of my forehead, so everyone will see it." "Keep playing and I will."

I shake my head, "Stop moving." "No." "By the time I'm done with you, ima humble yo mean ass." He says kissing my lips. "I'm not mean..." "Okay Cay." "I'm not babycakes." "Stop that shit." "Make me..." Our random kissing, is turning into a full make out session. Malik phone starts ringing, but he doesn't answer it. He breaks away, "We need to get ready to go baby." "I don't want too." I say pulling his face back in. We kiss a little longer, "Alright baby, come on." He breaks away. "Okay." I say getting up.

I change into an red and black checkerboard shirt, with some shorts, and my Black and Red Jordan's. "That's the fastest you've even gotten ready." "I showered before you got here." "Let's go." He grabs his keys, and we leave. We get to a park, "What are we doing here?" "You'll see." He says. We get out, he grabs my hand, and we walk over. "This is cute." I say. They had a huge picnic blanket, and basket set up. Taty and Jordan walk up. "Oh my gosh, this is cute." She says. "Take a seat ladies."