Casha

I wake up inside this room, where the fuck am I? I reach in my pocket for my phone. I cut it back on. I see a bunch of calls and messages from Keysha, Jr, Rico, Taty, Malik and the list goes on. I was about to call Jr, but I hear someone outside the door so I hide it back in my pocket.

"Your finally up Casha... It's been 3 days thought you were dead for a minute." "Who the fuck are you?" I ask the man. "You don't remember me?" He asks. He cuts the light on and I get a better look at him. "Jerimah?" "So you do remember..." "Where am I?" "How could you do that to Dre, Cay?" "What the fuck? Your holding me hostage for that nigga."

"Nah, I was about to take Dre out myself anyway. I know your boyfriend knows my connect in Hawaii." "He never met with a damn connect in Hawaii." "Apparently he doesn't tell you everything." "What the fuck does this shit have to do with me?"

"I need what's mine and I know he has it. Your just here to make the shit more fun." "Fuck you." "I tried to let you do that already baby, but you were kicking it with Dre." "Man Dre ain't even hit this." "So Jr was your first... That's interesting." I roll my eyes, I need to get up out of here. "I'll be back later with some food maybe." Jerimah says leaving out.

This room had no windows or nothing. I wait a few minutes before pulling my phone back out. God please let this nigga answer the phone. I dial his number and it goes straight to voicemail. "Shit man!" I try again, "Cay! Where are you?" He answers sounding panicked. "I don't know Jr. I was at the store and I ran into Ty. The next thing I know, I'm in some room and Jerimah comes in." "Did they hurt you?" "No I'm fine... But he connected on with Dre. Apparently the connect yo ass failed to mention you met in Hawaii is his and he wants the drugs." "Shit man! Baby I'm so sorry." "I don't give a fuck about all that, just come get me."

I hear someone else coming. "I gotta go." I hang up quickly and slide the phone back under me. The door opens and it's DJ with some food. "I brought your favorite Cay & please don't take this personal Cay." "Fuck you DJ! You of all people in on this." "I know Cay but I gotta eat too." "Whatever." He shakes his head. "I forgot your coke... I'll be back." He leaves but left the door open. It seems like I've been here before. It dawned on me.

This is Dre old trap house. It was right under Sandra's. DJ brings me my drink. As bad as I didn't want to eat, it smelled good. He leaves out and shuts the door. I text Jr and let him know where I'm at. These niggas are stupid as fuck, or maybe they're only acting like this because they know me. But like who doesn't check for phones, or shit like that.

I was grateful for there stupidity. I don't know what's going to happen once I'm out of here but I'm ready for whatever. I eat and that food hit the spot. I get comfortable on the bed, and get a text from Jr. :I'm on the way baby: I fall asleep.

I wake up in the back of a car. I look up and see Rico. A feeling of relief comes over me. "Cay, you good?" Jr asks looking back at me. "Yes... What the hell took y'all so long!?" "I'm surprised you slept through all that shit." Rico says. "What shit?" "Man shit was crazy!" TJ says who was sitting next to me the whole time. "It was guns everywhere, and niggas blood all over the wall." TJ continues. "Okay nevermind I'm good on knowing the details." They laugh.

We get to Rico's house. "Let me talk to you for a second Cay." Jr says getting out the car. I knew this moment was coming but I'm still not ready for it. Everyone gets out and goes inside except me. Keysha comes out the house and gets in with me. "Bitch what the fuck." She says shutting the door. "I know." We talk a few more minutes, and she goes inside.

Jr was standing outside the car waiting for me. I finally get out. We look at each other in silence. "So what's up?." I say breaking the silence. "Can we talk about what happened?" "No! We can't I meant what I said when we're over." "Cay your being irrational right now baby." He tried to grab my hand but I move it away. "Irrational is when it's niggas waiting to treat me right but the one guy I want can't seem to get his shit right. I should've got with Malik when I had the chance." I want him to hurt as bad as he hurt me. "Nigga ain't got shit on me." "Seems like he does to me."

He laughs, "You should've called that nigga to come get yo ass then, fuck all this shit man... MaKayla called it right.... Since it's not me you aren't happy with go find it with someone else then."