Chapter 13 - Star Swordsmanship

Chapter 0013 - Star Swordsmanship

"Having said that, I can understand if you ask me to guide Lester, but what's going on with that Julis?"

"According to the agreement, the instruction I am responsible for should be in physical arts and swordsmanship. I know nothing about Strega and magic."

Claudia, hearing Luke's question, smiled and replied:

"Ah, Luke, you are so humble. I know that you are quite accomplished in Seisenjutsu, and as a direct disciple of the 'Banyuu Tenra', you have the ability to teach Seisenjutsu."

"The idea in your mind is so beautiful. Not to mention Seisenjutsu is not included in the collaboration. Even if I am willing to teach it, the company behind Jielong will not agree."

"Seisenjutsu is a secret that is not even taught to most Jielong students. Unless the master and the Integrated Enterprise Foundation reach an agreement, no one can teach it to the outside world."

Luke looked at Claudia with some confusion. She should know this.

Of course, Claudia knew, so she gave Luke another sweet smile and added: "So, what about Star Swordsmanship?"

When he heard the name 'Star Swordsmanship,' Luke's pupils shrank immediately. He stared at Claudia closely and sighed as if giving up after a while.

"Should I say that you are well-informed, or should I say that you are worthy of being the user of 'Pandora'."

Seeing something strange about Luke, Claudia hugged him again as if to comfort him.

"You should have made some guesses. This is indeed what 'you' told me personally. It's not something that needs to be concealed."

Claudia explained while giving benefits to Luke.

"The Integrated Enterprise Foundation behind Jielong Seventh will also announce it in the near future. As the second unique technique of Jielong Seventh, the 'Star Swordsmanship' was created and optimized by 'Extreme Swordsman' on the basis of Seisenjutsu."

Luke looked at Claudia, who was hugging him and acting coquettishly, and suddenly felt helpless.

Because it is true, as she said, Star Swordsmanship will be announced soon.

This matter has been conveyed to him through Fan Xinglu, and the relevant permissions on the Star Swordsmanship have been negotiated long ago.

The essence of Star Swordsmanship is the application of Seisenjutsu with a sword.

It's just that the techniques used in this skill are the various sword skills that Luke has learned from Fan Xinglu in the past two years, as well as the three swordsmanship learned in the main god space. With the help of his unparalleled swordsmanship talent, the combination of the three was created based on Seisenjutsu.

Basically, it is an application of Seisenjutsu, so...

"Although Strega's abilities and Star Swordsmanship have similar effects, I cannot guarantee all Strega will be able to learn 'Star Swordsmanship' technique."

Luke glared at Claudia, feeling a little unhappy.

However, suddenly he thought about the teaching program.

So, after a slight hesitation, Luke reached out and pinched her back.

Then he said: "So, you haven't even asked 'Glühen Rose' herself, and you just settled this matter?"

"Ah!"

Claudia seemed startled by Luke's sudden attack.

She exclaimed softly, let go of Luke, took a half step back with a blush on her face, and reached out to cover her back.