Chapter 113: A Rare Species? Bloody Hive!

Ais's current weapon is a short sword called "Sword Ale," a custom gift commissioned for her by Finn, Riveria, and Gareth.

[Sword Ale:]

Type: Short sword (special weapon)

Manufacturer: Goibniu Familia

Cost: 1,000,000 Valis

Description:

Forged from damascus originating from the Steel Mining Country of Sharm, this gift to Ais Wallenstein offers exceptional strength and durability. Among low-class adventurer weapons, its sharpness was unmatched, though also notably heavy. It boasts high attack power and durability.

The name "Sword Toast" commemorates Ais's first sword.

Originally a top-notch weapon for a low-class adventurer, it could no longer keep pace with Ais's strength after she reached Level 3.

Out of her fondness for this meaningful first sword, Ais was reluctant to unleash her full power.

Ordinary weapons simply cannot withstand her strength – even second-class weapons close to her level would shatter instantly.

At Luke's suggestion, Ais invested all her savings to have "Sword Ale" fully strengthened (even borrowing some funds from Luke).

The upgraded "Sword Ale" remains a short sword, but among those, it's quite long.

To Ais, it now feels akin to wielding a longsword.

The blade features faint blue ripples and looks incredibly sharp. Even Riveria praised its beautiful, light blue appearance.

The upgraded "Sword Ale" doesn't only possess top-tier sharpness for a second-class weapon – it was imbued with the special attribute "Unbreakable/Indestructible."

This doesn't grant true invulnerability, but extreme toughness and durability that make it practically impossible to destroy.

Even Level 6 adventurers like Finn would struggle to surpass its limits.

While an "Unbreakable/Indestructible" weapon won't easily degrade, its sharpness and power still diminish over time.

Most adventurers wouldn't experience this, but Ais is no ordinary adventurer.

Even with its special attribute, "Sword Ale" will lose sharpness due to the intensity of her use.

She'll need specialized blacksmiths to repair and maintain its power.

...

"Ais, pay attention to your right side."

Luke quickly sliced three "Mad Beetles" in front of him in half with his Ser-Veresta.

Ais, who was reminded by Luke, turned her body and rushed to the right, softly responding to Luke, "Got it!"

Ais's sudden acceleration caught the monsters off guard.

"Tempest!"

The emerald green wind storm swept away, instantly cutting the several elk-like monsters, "Sword Stags," into several pieces.

Luke and Ais were now on the 24th floor, the last floor of the "Large Tree Labyrinth," the latter half of the middle floors.

It took them less than a day to travel from the 1st floor to the 24th floor.

However, their high-speed advance was about to come to an end.

Once they entered the 25th floor and officially entered the lower floors, their rate of progress would slow down considerably.