Chapter 21 - Julis-Alexia von Riessfeld!

Chapter 0021 - Julis-Alexia von Riessfeld!

As a senior brother, Luke is, of course, willing to offer guidance to his junior brothers and sisters. However, like Song Ran and Luo Kunzhan, they are the type who didn't want to disturb the practice time of their respected figure because of themselves. Luke couldn't force them to come to him. After all, they had good intentions.

Although he couldn't force it, Luke also had his own way, which happened to be able to solve their current problem.

"Well then, Junior Brother Song and Junior Brother Luo, it just so happens that I need help with something here."

"You help me complete this matter. In return, when you encounter any problem, you can visit me in Oushinden. How about that?"

This is Luke's method. Since Song Ran and Luo Kunzhan are not willing to disturb Luke for no reason, then Luke can just give them an excuse to 'disturb him'.

"This...Senior Brother Luke, if you need us to do something, just ask. It is our honor to be able to share the worries of a senior brother. How can we take credit and seek rewards for this?"

In fact, Luke's proposal did make Song Ran and Luo Kunzhan feel a little moved, but in this way, wouldn't they become villains who are greedy for gains and rewards?

"It doesn't matter. What I want you to do for me is not simple. If you can complete it as soon as possible, it will naturally help me a lot. It is reasonable for me to be grateful to you."

Luke didn't give the two of them much chance to refuse.

Now, no matter how stubborn they are, they had no excuse to refute, and besides, they could also see that Luke was giving them a chance.

Having the opportunity to receive guidance from core disciples is something that ordinary students, even direct disciples of 'Banyuu Tenra', dream of.

This does not mean that the core disciples can teach better than Fan Xinglu. Of course, Fan Xinglu's teachings are unmatched by anyone, not even Luke.

But Fan Xinglu has more than 40 disciples, and their qualifications are also uneven. It is impossible to provide one-on-one guidance to everyone.

Fan Xinglu's teaching method is actually similar to Luke's teaching method for Seidoukan Academy students.

After successfully passing the apprenticeship test, ordinary students can get one-on-one testing and guidance from Fan Xinglu. Then it is divided into different academic years and batches to carry out a formal teaching format similar to 'taking a big class'.

Most of the time, the disciples just rely on themselves for study and training.

Only a few core disciples were able to receive guidance from Fan Xinglu for a long time.

Song Ran and Luo Kunzhan knew that this opportunity was hard to come by, so they could only keep their gratitude in their hearts and asked, "I wonder what Senior Brother Luke wants us to do?"

After hearing their questions, Luke knew that they had agreed.

Although Luke was giving them a chance, it was also true that there was something he needed their help with.

This is not difficult to say, but it does take a lot of time and effort.

"That's right, I need you to help convey my words to Jielong students."

"Just say that in the name of the rank one student 'Extreme Swordsman', I request all students in Jielong Academy not to discuss the matter between me and the Student Council President of Seidoukan Academy today."

Luke had no choice but to do this, and some time had passed since the incident happened. In fact, Luke was not sure how effective this method was.

However, it was better than nothing. He publicly clarified the misunderstanding and made his attitude clear.

Song Ran and Luo Kunzhan looked at each other. They didn't expect that this was what Luke needed help with.

This matter is indeed not difficult, but since each student has to be notified, or at least almost all large and small groups have to be notified, it will definitely take a long time to actually do it.

And they are not fools. It is not difficult to see from Luke's attitude that there is obviously some misunderstanding.

If Luke and Claudia were really a couple, then Luke wouldn't need to deny the fact like this.

Since it is a misunderstanding, this matter must be clarified as soon as possible, otherwise, once the matter is widespread, there will be no use in clarifying it.

Only with such difficulty can they be worthy of the reward given by Senior Brother Luke!

Song Ran and Luo Kunzhan looked at each other, and they both saw determination in each other's eyes.

"Senior Brother Luke, don't worry, the two of us will do our best to get this matter done!"

Hearing their answers, Luke felt relieved. He waved goodbye to the two of them and returned to his dormitory.

At this point, what can be said to be a 'splendid' day in his two years career has finally come to an end.

Next, it's time for him to return to the life of constant practice, but this time, there will be more 'interludes' than before.

...

Boom--!

The blazing flames swept through the entire training room, and the heat and impact caused by the uncontrollable explosion of the flames destroyed everything around them unscrupulously.

Perhaps because it lost control and had no owner to provide assistance, the momentum of the flames quickly began to shrink, and within a few seconds, it disappeared without a trace.

Only a charred training room was left, and the blue protective shield in the center of the training room was full of cracks and looked shaky and could shatter at any time.

"Huh, I'm scared to death. This kind of regular Seisenjutsu is really not what I'm good at."

Luke looked around with cold sweat. The protective shield was almost about to collapse.

He made handprints with one hand and hugged the weak Julis with the other hand.

After the flames completely dissipated, he released his hand seal and lifted the protective shield.

Then he raised his hands, carried Julis to the wall of the training room like a princess, and carefully put her down, letting her sit and rest against the wall.

During this process, Julis said nothing, but her slightly rosy cheeks showed that she was not as calm in her mind as she appeared outside.

After placing Julis down, Luke sat next to her so that she could rest against Luke.

Because of the violent flames just now, all the tables, chairs, and other items in the training room were burned down. Luke could only use his own body as a support to allow Julis to rest comfortably.

After all, because Julis ran away out of control just now, almost all the Prana reserve in her body was drained. Now she can't move an inch, and it is very difficult to even speak.

Julis was not polite to Luke and rested quietly on his shoulder. She was really too tired now. Although she feels a little shy, it is more comfortable to lean against a person than against a hard wall.

Luke, who was leaning against Julis, was a bit distracted at this time. The girl's slight breathing echoed in his ears, and the slight trembling of her body caused by heavy breathing brought a wonderful touch to him.

The remaining warmth after the flames disappeared caused the temperature of the entire training room to rise slightly. A drop of sweat flowed down Julis's cheeks, slowly soaking the clothes of the two people who were leaning against each other.

In this quiet environment, a strange yet warm atmosphere slowly rose, lingering around for a long time.