Chapter 19: Zhao Hufeng's Trouble!

Chapter 0019: Zhao Hufeng's Trouble!

The grudges and frictions between the two factions became more and more intense, and Fan Xinglu and Cecily basically ignored them.

This is very difficult for Zhao Hufeng.

As the leader of the 'Wood Faction,' Zhao Hufeng, who has a serious and stubborn character, will certainly not sit idly by and ignore this matter.

Although Zhao Hufeng looks petite and cute, he has always looked easy to bully before Fan Xing showed up, but his ability to do things is quite excellent.

Among the students, he is the sixth in the rank of Jielong Seventh and the third disciple of the 'Banyuu Tenra.' He owns an Orga Lux called 'Tsuutensoku' in his hand, and his reputation is quite high.

Compared to Fan Xinglu, who acted as she pleased, Zhao Hufeng, who was always busy and worried about his master's shenanigans, was actually more like the student council president of Jielong Seventh.

Moreover, Zhao Hufeng's strength is not weak. He is quite famous in the entire Asterisk City. He was once known as the "Tenka Musou" and was highly anticipated.

Even though the Orga Lux he has isn't super powerful on its own, it significantly boosts his combat abilities when Zhao Hufeng uses it.

[Orga Lux - Tsuutensoku]

[C-level, combat boots-type equipment]

Tsuutensoku, formerly Hermes' Flying Shoes, is an Orga Lux owned by Jie Long Seventh Institute, previously belonging to Rewolf Black Institute. It enhances the user's speed and destructive power to some extent.

This Orga Lux enables the user to move through the air, essentially granting them the ability to fly.

Perhaps due to its moderately impressive ability, the associated cost is not overly burdensome. The only price of utilizing Tsuutensoku is a slight drain on the user's physical stamina.

For a physical arts expert like Zhao Hufeng, this cost is virtually negligible, considering his mastery of such skills.

While 'Tsuutensoku' may not be deemed exceptional among Orga Lux, its capabilities align seamlessly with Zhao Hufeng's expertise. Just envisioning a speed-focused martial artist who can take to the skies reveals the terror this equipment can unleash.

Zhao Hufeng, who wears Tsuutensoku, can even compare with Luke who uses 'God/Divine Speed' in terms of agility. In the original book, his speed is ranked first among the six academies.

However, due to personality issues, Zhao Hufeng has always been opposed to the use of Orga Lux. In his opinion, relying on external forces to become stronger is proof of immaturity for a martial artist.

Therefore, although everyone knows that Zhao Hufeng possesses a useful Orga Lux, very few people can witness him using it.

Zhao Hufeng has always tried his best to restrain the members of 'Wood Faction' and tried to ease the conflict between the two factions.

The 'Wood Faction' members who practice physical arts did not disappoint Zhao Hufeng. Most of the 'Wood Faction' members have a typical martial-style personality worthy of their reputation. Coupled with Zhao Hufeng's restraint and persuasion, members of 'Wood Faction' basically ignored members of 'Water Faction'.

Although Zhao Hufeng was Fan Xinglu's third disciple, he also had a considerable reputation among the students.

But after all, he is a member of the 'Wood Faction', and his influence on 'Water Faction' is limited, coupled with the inaction of Fan Xinglu and Cecily.