Chapter 103 - How Can an Adventurer Be Good at Fighting People?

"Recently, some of the adventurers who attacked you were arranged by me," Valletta said.

"It's precisely because of their probing that I discovered an interesting fact."

"The peculiarly shaped sword hanging from your waist has never been drawn in combat against humans," Valletta sneered coldly.

When she noticed this, she immediately confirmed that Luke was a traditional adventurer.

"It's because you dare not, afraid to kill, afraid of injuring your own kind. Am I right?"

Many young adventurers actually had this problem.

In this world, dealing with monsters was the mainstream, and most of the development and inheritance of skills were intended to deal with inhumane monsters.

For adventurers of Luke's age, being outstanding in dealing with monsters was already extremely rare.

If he were to be skilled in fighting against humans as well, Valletta would be the first to not believe it.

After hearing Valletta's words, Luke suddenly felt that what she said made a lot of sense.

Yes, he really didn't dare.

Because the power of Ser-Veresta was not something that ordinary adventurers who hadn't even reached Lv3 could resist.

It should be noted that the guild imposed penalties on adventurers for killing people, and the fine was quite high, which Luke simply could not afford.

Moreover, Finn and the others knew that Luke had learned extremely advanced swordsmanship for killing humans.

If he really dared to publicly kill people on the street, after returning to his Familia residence, Finn and the others would definitely give him a loving 're-education'.

Luke thought carefully and found that Valletta's words seemed to be right, so he honestly nodded at her.

Luke's 'honest' behavior immediately ignited Valletta's sadistic desires.

She then burst into laughter.

Originally, she thought Luke would be a very tough opponent, but unexpectedly, he turned out to be a simple fool.

However, thinking of his age, Valletta also understood.

It's only natural for someone of his age to be less experienced in dealing with humans.

"Hahaha, no wonder Finn protects you so tightly."

"I thought he simply didn't want you to come into contact with this cruel world, but now it seems he is also worried about you being abducted."

Luke stood still, looking at the other party's performance honestly.

If possible, he hoped Valletta could continue babbling for a while longer.

Luke, who wasn't familiar with magic, needed some time to penetrate the surrounding magic layers with his sword intent in order to perceive the outside situation.

He still hadn't figured out the true nature of this magic used to divide the battlefield.

Was he transferred, or was he isolated in a barrier, or was it simply a case of visual impairment?

Luke was mainly concerned about Ais's disappearance.

It's not that he was worried about her safety.

Ais had double insurance provided by Luke and Riveria.