Chapter 83 - Crusade against Goliath!

Splurt—!

Boom—!

Ser-Veresta's blade was entwined with black flames, instantly severing Goliath's arm.

Blood gushed out like a fountain from the severed limb of Goliath.

The massive severed arm fell to the ground, causing a momentary tremor, as if the entire floor was about to collapse.

"Garrrr—!"

Goliath roared madly, swinging its other arm towards Luke once again.

However, having lost one arm, Goliath couldn't defend itself against Luke, who now had complete freedom of movement around its entire body.

Luke exerted force beneath his feet, surrounded by the light of Prana, evading Goliath's attack and directly rushing to its front.

Ser-Veresta, in its greatsword form, carried an unstoppable momentum as it slashed towards the Goliath's head.

However, just as Ser-Veresta was about to strike it, the Goliath suddenly opened its mouth.

Endless air pressure and immense magical power gathered in Goliath's mouth, eventually forming a massive sonic projectile that blasted away everything in front of it.

Boom—!

A storm raged, the earth churned, and Goliath's sonic attack seemed to destroy everything in its path.

"This power is truly frightening. If I were to take this blow head-on now, even if I don't die, I'd probably be severely injured."

Luke stood on Goliath's head, looking somewhat awestruck at the scene of destruction.

Having known in advance that Goliath possessed this ultimate move, Luke effortlessly avoided this unexpected attack.

"It's about time to end the battle."

Prana gathered beneath Luke's feet, and then he leaped upwards with force.

Utilizing the descending force, he used Ser-Veresta in his hand to split Goliath vertically from top to bottom.

Greatsword Style, Hiten-Mitsurugi-Ryu, Ryūtsuisen!

Goliath's roar abruptly ceased, and as it was cleaved in two, it directly dissipated into black smoke in the air, leaving behind a massive magic stone.

...

On the other side, while Luke was in a fierce battle with the Goliath, Finn and the others were closely watching the battlefield.

Originally, their idea was to intervene promptly if they sensed that the situation was unfavorable for Luke.

Who would have thought...

"He's truly a formidable young man," Gareth remarked, slightly relaxing his grip on the massive shield in his hand.

"To challenge the floor boss solo, even though he's still at level 1, he can already be considered a first-class combat force," Gareth continued.

Hearing Gareth's words, Finn nodded and said, "Honestly, confining him to the upper floors seems a bit underestimating his talents."

"But if we allow Luke to venture alone into the deeper parts of the dungeon, it might cause significant psychological stress for Ais," Finn added.

At the mention of Ais, the three of them fell into a moment of silence. Many of their current arrangements were geared towards taking care of Ais, even the plans for Luke.