Chapter 121 - What If He Doesn't See It!

Boom—!

Whoosh, whoosh—!

"Ah, this place is nice, let's rest here~"

The crystal rock wall was blasted open with an axe-like tool, and Alise looked at the exposed cave, deciding to refurbish it here for noon.

"First, clean up the cave."

"Noin and Celty, Neze and Ryana, Asta and Iska, Lyra follow me, we'll split into pairs and rotate for rest."

"Maryuu, cooking is your task."

"Kaguya and Lion, you two rest, no need for patrol."

As Luke guessed, indeed, as the leader of Astraea Familia, Alise was responsible for team command and task arrangement.

It seems that most Familias operate this way, rather than special teams like the original protagonist's, where the captain does not manage at all.

This wasn't the first time Alise and her team came to the lower floors, and the team's division of work was well understood by everyone.

Almost at the same moment Alise called out their names, the members of Astraea Familia began their respective tasks.

One group guarded the entrance, another group broke walls, and the rest helped tidy up the temporary camp.

"Do you need our help?"

Luke walked over to Alise and asked her.

It seemed somewhat inappropriate to leave all the work to others during the rest period, not to mention, at least taking charge of a patrol group was not a problem for Luke.

"No, you and Ais should rest well."

But Alise refused Luke's offer for help.

She shook her head, then signaled Luke to look at Kaguya and Lion arguing on the side.

"Our main combat members do not take on any tasks during rest periods."

"You and Ais are the most important combat force for the next exploration of the dungeon. Just resting well and keeping yourself in the best condition is the greatest contribution to the team."

Luke, pushed back to the campside to rest by Alise, was somewhat helpless, but he was not so pretentious that he had to help.

After all, during his time in Loki Familia, Finn would also adopt a similar method to conserve the core members' stamina.

What's different is that at Loki Familia, Finn, as part of the command, would also not participate in work, leaving all tasks to the ordinary members.

While on Astraea Familia side, Alise, as the captain, also seems to plan to join the patrol work.

Whether it's because of the habit of taking the lead or because of a shortage of manpower, maybe it's both?

Rejected from helping, Luke had nothing to do, so he could only walk back to the campside and sit down again.

As he sat down, Ais moved over and sat next to him.

Don't look at Ais usually being lively in front of Luke and Riveria, occasionally being coquettish and throwing temper tantrums.

But she's not like this in front of outsiders.

From meeting Alise and them until now, Ais hasn't said a single word.

When walking, she also closely followed behind Luke.

Luke looked at Ais who came closer and sat quietly without saying a word, and sighed in his heart.