Chapter 47 - Todo Kirin!

Hello? Are you there?

If you're there, then make sure to give me your power stones and don't forget to comment and give this fanfic a review.

It's too lonely there.

Please?

...

Just kidding, do as you like. But, it's true that the analytics for this book are lackluster. I'm hoping this book would gather some readers after MC goes to the Danmachi world.

Don't worry, I promise that I will at least post up to chapter 200. So, if you don't want this fanfic to be abandoned, then don't hesitate to show your support in whatever way you can (comment, reviews, power stones, P atreon, etc.)

---

Chapter 47 - Todo Kirin!

There are only two matches in the semi-finals. Luke and Sylvia played in the morning, and it was Orphelia's turn in the afternoon.

Although he knew it was meaningless, Luke still came to watch Orphelia's semi-finals.

Compared to the exciting battle between Luke and Sylvia in the morning, Orphelia's match can be said to be very boring.

Her opponent's ability to advance all the way to the semi-finals shows that he does have some real ability. Unfortunately, in Orphelia's view, his ability is no different from those of her previous opponents.

It only took a few seconds for Orphelia to end the match.

At this point, the 24th Lindwurm Festa only has the finals left.

Through the dedicated channel for players, Luke left the venue before the audience could leave and found a nearby cold drink store along the street.

After buying a cold drink, Luke just sat on a chair on the street, watching the crowd pouring out of the venue with nothing to do.

Regarding tomorrow's finals, Luke has confidence not to lose.

But how to effectively break Orphelia's 'turtle shell/defense' is what he needs to consider.

Whether in terms of proficiency or power, Shigure-Soen-Ryu, which is boosted by Star Swordsmanship, is obviously Luke's optimal choice.

But through observing so many battles, he had some understanding of Orphelia's abilities.

If his judgment is correct, Shigure-Soen-Ryu may not be of much use when facing Orphelia in tomorrow's finals.

The core of most of Shigure-Soen-Ryu's moves lies in the use of 'water'.

For example, the flowing water of "Scontro di Rondine" wraps around the whole body, and the raindrops condensed from the air by "Chinsei Ame" are also the same.

However, Orphelia's ability can control and manifest miasma and poisonous gas, turning the 'water' Luke manipulated into 'poisonous water'.

If Orphelia can really do this, then the 'assistance' that surrounds Luke will become 'sharp blades' that hurt him.

And it is obviously not difficult for Orphelia to do this.

Since Shigure-Soen-Ryu cannot be used, how to break Orphelia's defense requires careful thinking.

Just as Luke was thinking about his strategy for tomorrow's finals, a resonance from his heart stunned him.

This feeling, he had only encountered once before, back when he unexpectedly encountered Ernest on the street.