Chapter 66 - 1st Floor!

"Um, Riveria... Vice Captain?"

When calling Riveria, Luke hesitated for a moment, unsure of the appropriate title to use.

Sensing Luke's hesitation, Riveria sighed almost imperceptibly.

"Just call me 'Riveria.' I don't like my companions being too respectful to me."

"Ais, the same goes for you."

After saying this to Luke, Riveria also reminded Ais, who was holding her hand.

"Umm, understood."

Ais glanced at Riveria and obediently nodded.

"Alright then, Riveria."

Feeling that his use of a formal title had made the other party somewhat unhappy, Luke awkwardly scratched his head.

"I wanted to ask, do we still need to register as adventurers at the guild counter later?"

"No need. The Familia has already taken care of the procedures for both of you. We can go straight into the dungeon."

Upon hearing Luke's question, Riveria lightly shook her head.

The Adventurer's Guild, as the name suggests, is the central organization that integrates and manages adventurers.

It includes counters for adventurer registration, consultation services, an exchange counter for selling magic stones and drop items, and facilities such as showers and baths.

The guild's main hall, located on the first floor of the Tower of Babel, is also the only path leading to the entrance of the dungeon.

The Tower of Babel, situated directly above the dungeon entrance, is roughly divided into three parts: Lower Area, Middle Area, and Upper Area.

The Upper Area is where the gods reside, and Freya, the goddess in charge of "Freya Familia," typically resides at the top of the Tower of Babel.

The Middle Area houses various shops, including weapon shops, armor shops, potion shops, and more.

As mentioned before, training grounds that can be rented are also located here.

The Lower Area consists of the guild's main hall and various facilities open to adventurers.

Because there was no need for registration, Luke and the others entered the dungeon directly.

However, perhaps due to Riveria's fame, they were constantly pointed at and talked about by others throughout the process of entering the dungeon.

"Look, it's the 'Nine Hell Mage'!"

"Really?!"

"Wow, the strongest mage in the city!"

"Are those two newcomers from Loki Familia? And why is there a little girl? Is she a Pallum?"

"The Vice Captain Of Loki Familia is personally guiding the newcomers. We need to spread this news to our Familia!"

Listening to the whispers around them, Luke couldn't help but feel a sense of déjà vu—this scene seemed oddly familiar.

"Don't pay attention to them."

Riveria's reminder echoed in their ears.

It seemed that Luke and Ais, to varying degrees, were influenced by the surrounding adventurers. Riveria spoke up upon noticing this.

"As members of Loki Familia, one of the two most powerful Familia in Orario, it's natural for us to attract attention from others. When you grow and become the core of our Familia, you will attract even more attention."