Chapter 75 - Toy! "Isn't this too big?"

Chapter 75 - Toy!

"Isn't this too big?"

Upon hearing that the 'Dian Cecht Familia' operated a pharmacy, Luke thought it would be similar to ordinary stores on the street.

However, upon arriving at the entrance of the store with Ais, he realized that this was no ordinary shop.

Compared to the adjacent stores, this pharmacy was more than three times larger.

On this main street, various types of shops were lined up, including weapon shops and item shops, among others, and there was more than one of each type.

Although the sizes of each shop varied, the differences weren't significant.

However, among these shops of similar sizes, one suddenly emerged that occupied an area equivalent to three stores, making it almost as conspicuous as the guild headquarters they had just visited.

"Welcome."

As Luke entered the store with Ais, a greeting came from the direction of the counter.

The clerk behind the counter was a female human, appearing to be around 30 years old.

She had short silver-white hair and was dressed in the uniform of the 'Dian Cecht Familia,' with a white color scheme.

The 'Dian Cecht Familia' focused on pharmaceuticals and healing as the core of their life-oriented Familia.

Therefore, the majority of their female members were healers, and they had a considerable number of them.

"Hello, I am a member of Loki Familia, entrusted by Riveria to deliver this item to 'Dian Cecht Familia.'"

After explaining his background to the clerk, Luke handed over the commission letter.

The silver-haired clerk took the commission letter, opened it to check its contents, and then politely said to Luke, "Alright, I've received the commission letter on this end. Please wait a moment."

"Amid, come over for a moment."

The silver-haired clerk called out to a loli sitting in the distance inside the store, quietly reading a book.

Hearing someone calling her, the little girl looked up and then put down her book before walking over.

The approaching little girl, named Amid, had long silver-white hair matching the clerk's color.

Her cute features and petite stature inevitably resembled an exquisite doll.

"Did you call me?"

Amid walked up to the silver-haired clerk and asked softly.

"Yes, help me take this commission letter upstairs and deliver it to God Dian Cecht."

The silver-haired clerk gently patted Amid's small head, handing her the scroll.

Amid nodded, holding the scroll, and turned to walk into the interior of the store, soon disappearing on the staircase.

After handing over the scroll, the silver-haired clerk turned back to Luke, picked up a pen, and began writing something on the paper at the counter.

While writing, she continued conversing with Luke.

"Besides the commission letter, is there anything else you need? Our Dian Cecht Familia's pharmacy is unparalleled in terms of potions and healing techniques in the entire city, you know."

As a life-oriented Familia, having such a large store on the main streets indicated the considerable influence of Dian Cecht Familia.

Although their Familia's primary activities were similar to other Familias of the same type, involving selling their self-developed potions and elixirs.

But they have high-end potions that are difficult to obtain from other stores and Familia members.

Moreover, besides selling potions, the Dian Cecht Familia provides unique services that other Familias do not offer.

That is, they offer professional healing techniques and curative items specifically for injured/disabled adventurers.

The healing services provided by Dian Cecht Familia can even restore lost vision.

Despite limited customers due to high pricing and target audience issues, they receive strong support from almost all high-level adventurers.

The reason Dian Cecht Familia's store occupies such a large area is that it has many different sections inside.

Apart from the outermost section for selling potions, there are also areas for treating patients, waiting rooms, and more.

Overall, this store is actually a comprehensive facility with a nature similar to a 'hospital.'

When the clerk asked if there were any other needs, Luke looked down at Ais.

Ais shook her head in response.

"Sorry, we don't have any need for pharmaceuticals at the moment."

After some consideration and confirming with Ais, Luke found that there was indeed no need in that regard and declined.

"Well, that's a pity. If you have a chance in the future, please be sure to visit our store."

The silver-haired clerk, who had just finished writing the letter, used tools prepared on the counter to seal the letter and then handed it to Luke.

"Deliver this letter to Riveria-san, and your mission will be considered completed~"

"Thank you."

Taking the letter, Luke bid farewell to the clerk and then left the store with Ais, returning to the main street.

Having successfully completed half of the mission, Luke wasn't in a hurry to move on to the next location.

After all, the main focus for today was relaxation and rest.

The northwest street here was one of the areas frequented by Loki Familia members, so it seemed worth exploring.

After consulting Ais's opinion, the two decided to first explore the shops on this street that were essential for adventurers.

Thus, Luke, accompanied by Ais, strolled from the weapon shop to the armor shop and then from the pharmacy to the item shop.

The array of diverse and dazzling products truly opened Luke and Ais's eyes.

As they walked out of the item shop, the two finally had something to show for their efforts.

At this moment, Ais held a green, diamond-shaped gem in her hand.

This was the only thing they bought after half a day of shopping – a magical item that could release a gentle breeze forward.

The magic item stored enough mana for a single use, and afterward, it would need to be recharged by a mage to be used again.

The breeze it released could ruffle a person's hair, making it a veritable... toy.

But there was no choice; both of them were financially tight.

This single magical toy cost Ais her entire week's savings, with Luke also contributing a portion.

It took the combined savings of both to purchase this toy.

(PS: In reality, it wasn't that expensive, but since neither of them knew how to bargain, they ended up being overcharged.)

Although it didn't serve much practical purpose, Ais looked extremely happy.

For Luke, this was the first time he had seen a smile on her face, even if it was just a faint one.

Acquiring the small toy lifted Ais's spirits, which had been somewhat down since yesterday.

Ais's smile also affected Luke, who was beside her.

If relaxing their mood was one of the main goals of today's leisure, then they had undoubtedly achieved it.

With cheerful hearts, the two continued to explore the shops.

---More Chapters (More than 25 Chapters in Advance):patreon.com/tom22---PS: I don't know when I will keep uploading on Wattpad. So, if you want to read more chapters go to my patreon page. I've already uploaded more than 140 chapters.https://www.patreon.com/Tom22