Chapter 50 - The True Amakakeru-Ryū-no-Hirameki!

Come on, vote for this fanfic!

The goal of 200 power stones is almost within reach.

Just 15 more power stones, and I will release 5 bonus chapters today!

Don't hesitate to vote!

---

Chapter 50 - The True Amakakeru-Ryū-no-Hirameki!

Swift? Radiant? Divine speed? Shooting star?

None of these. In the eyes of the audience, Luke seemed to have vanished.

Almost at the same moment of his disappearance, Luke once again appeared in front of Orphelia.

In his left hand, he still held a scrapped scabbard-type Lux, while Ser-Veresta in his right hand now bore a purple-black flame ignited for the first time in 'Lindwurm.'

The protective shield formed by the miasma was torn apart by the blade, and countless undead hands were incinerated by the black flames.

Even Orphelia's third defense, the absolute defense brought about by the endless Prana reserves, crumbled instantly under the strike of Amakakeru-Ryū-no-Hirameki.

Orphelia watched this unstoppable strike, and the fear of death, dormant for many years, once again enveloped her.

Out of the instinct for survival, Orphelia did not give up the struggle. A boundless amount of Prana surged into her double-blade sickle Lux 'Namtar.'

Even though it was greatly strengthened by the immense amount of Prana, this Lux couldn't escape the fate of being severed by Ser-Veresta.

However, it fulfilled its mission. Ser-Veresta, ablaze with black flames, effortlessly cut through the double-blade sickle.

In that instant, the excessively injected Prana immediately exploded.

The explosion, carrying a tremendous impact, swept around.

Orphelia intended to use this force to block Luke's strike.

It must be said that Orphelia's plan succeeded.

After enduring the consecutive resistance of miasma, undead hands, endless blockade of Prana resistance, double-blade sickle Lux Namtar, and the force of a massive explosion, even the Amakakeru-Ryū-no-Hirameki with black flames became somewhat weakened.

As Orphelia was about to use the force of the explosion to escape Luke's attack range, an irresistible attraction emanated from the center of the explosion.

All the sword drawing techniques of Hiten-Mitsurugi-Ryu involve a two-stage offense that overcomes weaknesses, and in this regard, even the secret technique Amakakeru-Ryū-no-Hirameki is no exception!

In the first strike, Luke blasted away all the air in the area in front of him, creating a vacuum that exerted a tremendous attractive force on the surrounding environment, firmly pinning Orphelia in place.

Afterward, with a sword swing, Luke's body suddenly rotated a full circle, utilizing the high-speed rotation's centrifugal force to vigorously unleash the second strike!

With the support of sword intent, this second-stage attack made the entire sword technique come to life.

In everyone's eyes, Luke now appeared like a colossal dragon, entwined with black flames. The dragon hovered in the air, roared, and charged fiercely towards Orphelia.

This was the true Amakakeru-Ryū-no-Hirameki!

Boom!

With a deafening sound, Orphelia was sent flying, shattering a layer of protective shields around the stage before coming to a stop.