Chapter 94 - Two Months of Growth!

Because the expedition had just concluded, members of the Loki Familia had no plans to explore the underground dungeon in the recent period.

Even Ais, who was most dedicated to "monster grinding," did not propose entering the dungeon.

Currently, Ais focused her main energy on learning how to effectively use her magic from Riveria.

This change genuinely delighted Finn and the others, simultaneously deepening their trust and gratitude towards Luke.

On that evening, Finn received a message from Mama Mia through Luke, and now he was preparing alongside Gareth to deal with the actions of Evilus.

After the expedition, members of the Familia needed to update their status with Loki, and today it was Luke's turn.

Walking on the newly constructed aerial corridor, due to the tower's height, one could see the view of more than half of the city from here.

Although the newly built Twilight Manor gave a chaotic feeling, it also possessed a unique beauty.

Loki's personal room was located at the top of the central tower.

After climbing the spiral staircase set up throughout the tower, Luke arrived at the door and gently knocked.

Knock~ Knock~

"Just come in, the door is open."

Luke pushed the door and entered the room.

Due to the renovation of the Familia's headquarters, almost everyone's rooms had become larger.

According to the tower, rooms for male and female members were also separated.

The rooms for regular members became much larger and more comfortable, although several members still shared a room, the conditions were much better than before.

The rooms for core members remained the same private room as before, but they were also expanded on the original basis.

However, the most significant change was not in the building structure or the size of the rooms.

Loki canceled the original bathing facilities in each room and replaced them with a massive communal hot spring bath for the entire Familia.

Rooms still had water for daily use, but it could only be used for washing.

Needless to say, Loki must have impulsively made this decision, and she hadn't thought about whether it was inconvenient for others at all.

...

"Although I've read Finn's report, seeing the growth of your ability values with my own eyes is still a bit surprising," Loki squinted, observing Luke sitting with his back to her.

"Defeating the floor boss solo at Level 1, as expected, the achievement you have gained is enough for you to level up. What do you plan to do?" Loki inquired.

Upon hearing Loki's question, Luke immediately replied without hesitation, "It's not time to level up."

"I knew you would choose this. And I would have stopped you even if you chose to rank up; it's too wasteful to upgrade now," Loki imprinted Luke's ability values on a parchment and handed it over.

Taking a glance at the parchment, after this expedition, Luke's various ability values had basically reached C rank, with agility reaching B rank.

Don't think it's too fast; this expedition, including the time for repairs, took almost a month.