Chapter 105 - Thanks From Ganesha Familia!

"You did well, but it would have been better if you could have spared Olivas like you did with Valletta."

Finn walked up to Luke and glanced at Olivas' dead body, then at Valletta nailed to the ground before saying, "You have made a great contribution this time. Evilus' forces are almost completely wiped out from the surface, so the days ahead should be much more comfortable."

"So, you already knew that Ais and I would get attacked."

Luke pouted.

Finn and his team arrived so quickly on the scene, obviously well-prepared.

There was no mistake in his earlier speculation.

"Didn't I give you a hint before? And I also believe these people pose no threat to your safety."

Finn shrugged, smiling at Luke.

"Finn! You treacherous pallum!"

"You schemed against me. All of this was planned by you in advance, right?"

"Intentionally concealing the true strength of this little monster, then giving a fatal blow to us at a critical moment. I never thought you would also use such despicable means!"

Valletta lay on the ground, glaring fiercely at Finn.

The moment this hateful pallum appeared, she attributed everything to his calculations.

Valletta's roar successfully caught Finn's attention.

He walked up to her, looking at this woman who had been plotting against him for years.

"I didn't intentionally hide Luke's strength to ambush you. To be honest, I really didn't want him to confront you."

Finn sighed as he looked at Valletta, who was nailed to the ground, with one arm severed, looking miserable but still roaring at him.

"Today's events were indeed designed by me, but if it weren't for my intervention, how many of these people behind you do you think would survive today's incident?"

With that, Finn glanced at Luke.

"When it comes to his enemies, he won't show any mercy."

Finn's words reminded Valletta of the scene where Luke killed Olivas without any hesitation.

She looked at Luke, who had an innocent look on his face, trying to imagine the consequences if Finn wasn't here.

A cold breath instantly invaded Valletta's heart.

Finn saw her expression and knew she understood.

"If it weren't for me today, there would only be one outcome: Luke taking you, the only captive, back to our residence."

With that said, Finn ignored Valletta and turned back to his team.

As he left, he left Valletta with one last sentence.

"I originally thought that based on your personality, the only captive would be Olivas. Well, your luck is really good today."

...

Next, this group of Evilus members was quickly captured by Loki Familia.

However, ultimately, it was not Loki Familia that detained them, but Ganesha Familia.

Ganesha Familia is the largest Familia in Orario, not in terms of strength but in numbers.

At this point in time, Ganesha Familia is the only Familia in all of Orario with over a hundred members.