Chapter 40 - Sylvia's Concert!

"Wow, there are indeed a lot of people."

Although mentally prepared, Luke was still startled by the overwhelming crowd in front of him.

Having finished lunch not long ago, Luke arrived at the venue for Sylvia's concert as there wasn't much else to do.

He thought he had come early enough, but judging by the situation, it seems he might be considered late?

Perhaps because the crowd outside the venue kept growing, the organizers, after confirming the concert preparations were complete, opened the venue for early entry.

The Sirius Dome, the largest and proudest stage in Asterisk City, serves as the venue for Sylvia's concert this time. Its interior can accommodate up to a hundred thousand people.

Under normal circumstances, the Sirius Dome, while open for tourists to visit and take pictures, is not typically used as a venue. It usually serves as the core location for the most significant event in Asterisk City, the 'Festa.'

"Even in the 'Festa,' not all matches qualify to take place in the Sirius Dome.

In each edition of the 'Festa,' matches only stabilize in the Sirius Dome when reaching the top 32. Before this stage, only matches involving highly anticipated contestants are held here.

The Asterisk City boasts a total of eleven main stages/domes, including the Sirius Dome. Besides the massive stage, 'Sirius Dome,' there are three large domes and seven medium-sized domes.

Additionally, there are countless small-scale outdoor stages scattered across every corner of the Asterisk City, making them a distinctive feature of the city.

The reason for having so many stages is due to a clear regulation in Asterisk City. Even duels within the city limits must adhere to etiquette and take place on a designated stage.

However, this regulation is rarely remembered or adhered to.

Every event held in the Sirius Dome can be considered the most important activity in the entire city.

If it were someone else, just the fact of using the Sirius Dome would be enough to boast about for a lifetime.

But Sylvia is different. For her, using the Sirius Dome as the venue for a concert has become commonplace.

In Asterisk City, there is no other place large enough to accommodate the fans coming to watch the concert, except for here.

Luke followed the crowd and entered the Sirius Dome. He found his seat according to the number displayed on the ticket.

Zhao Hufeng is truly a devoted fan of Sylvia. The ticket he obtained has an excellent position, not only being quite close to the stage but also offering a broad view, allowing a clear view of everything happening on the stage.

Because he entered early, there was still a long time before the concert started, and many people just came in to check their seats and then left to do other things.

Luke didn't have much to do today, so he decided to sit in his seat and play on his school badge/phone.

Perhaps because the upcoming performance was by Sylvia, he instinctively started searching for information about her.

Honestly, he had never heard Sylvia's songs before; he only knew that she was the world's number one singer and that her singing was beautiful.

So, Luke was quite looking forward to the upcoming concert.

While playing on his school badge/phone, time passed quickly, and in the blink of an eye, the concert was about to begin.

The entire Sirius Dome was filled to its max capacity, and everyone was eagerly anticipating the entrance of the "World's Most Famous Idol."

Without keeping the audience waiting too long, accompanied by music, Sylvia slowly appeared at the center of the stage.

The thunderous cheers erupted, and the excitement from the audience seemed as if it could overturn the entire venue.

At this moment, Sylvia was entirely different from the one Luke had seen in the morning—she was radiant and captivating, drawing all eyes on her.

As Sylvia stood on the stage singing, she became the center of the world. In the moment when the "Diva" sang, the entire world seemed to revolve around her.

Luke immersed himself in her singing; the exquisite voice seemed to cleanse his soul. The restlessness and turmoil in his heart calmed down for a moment.

As Luke listened with closed eyes, he didn't notice that Sylvia's gaze had been fixed on him all along.

When she realized that Luke was absorbed in her singing, a subtle smile unconsciously appeared on her face.

Perhaps, because she had cried fiercely in Luke's embrace that morning, Sylvia now felt her state was exceptionally perfect.

It was as if the accumulated pressure from years had vanished in an instant, leaving her with an extraordinary sense of relaxation.

As a result, the performance turned out to be exceptionally outstanding, beyond imagination.

The song ends, and the crowd disperses.

The beautiful moments are always fleeting, and Luke, completely immersed in the music, hasn't felt the passage of time at all—the concert has ended.

Now on his way back to Jielong Seventh Institute after leaving the Sirius Dome, Luke is pleasantly surprised by the concert, not only because he has developed a liking for Sylvia's singing but also because he realizes that, after listening to Sylvia's songs, his somewhat restless mind has gradually returned to a state of calm.

Taking a moment to reflect on this newfound tranquility, he understands that it's only temporary.

Once the effects of Sylvia's singing wear off, he'll likely return to his previous state.

However, even if it's temporary, even if it's just a surface change, the fact that his mood can return to calmness momentarily surprises Luke and is enough to bring him joy.

At least Luke no longer needs to worry about the upcoming 'Lindwurm Festa.'

With Sylvia's help, on 'Lindwurm Festa', even if he faces the 'Ereshkigal', he will not completely lose control of his strength, which will lead to tragedy.

Luke also has Sylvia's contact information, exchanged during their casual conversation on the street earlier in the day before any "embarrassing" moments occurred between them.

Although on the surface, it's listed as "Sylvie's" contact information, and she's making an effort to conceal her identity.

However, Luke knows that it is Sylvia Lyyneheym herself.

As for how to make Sylvia willingly assist him, that might pose some difficulties.

After all, given the events that unfolded between them today and Luke taking advantage of the girl without any reservation, it could be challenging to win her favor.

However, during their farewell at the ice cream shop, it seems like she didn't dislike him to an extreme extent, indicating that there might be a chance for a turnaround.

Later, Luke also thought about the two new items added to his "collection" today and felt that things were looking up.

---

More Chapters (More than 15 Chapters in Advance):
patréon.com/tom22
Replace "é" with "e" on your web browser.
(Please vote for more chapters! If this fanfic gets more than 200 powerstones, then I will upload bonus chapters! Also, don't forget to leave a review.)