Chapter 46 - Post-Match and the Agreement!

"It turns out to be... a... secret... technique?"

Not only could Sylvia not move her body, but she also gradually felt that even speaking was incredibly difficult.

"Why... would... this... happen?"

Realizing that she had lost, Sylvia reluctantly asked Luke.

Swoosh—!

A sword light flashed, and Luke effortlessly cut Sylvia's school emblem in half.

Drip—!

The match concluded, and the winner was Luke Ashburn from Jielong Seventh Institute!

After the game ended cleanly amid the cheers of the audience, Luke explained to Sylvia.

Amidst the cheers of the audience, after cleanly concluding the match, Luke explained to Sylvia.

"Don't waste your effort, thinking that I overlooked the fact that the glow at the muzzle of your weapon has yet to dissipate."

Her attempt to buy time exposed, Sylvia looked at her sliced school emblem, now split in two on the ground, feeling somewhat dejected.

She had precariously held onto the final energy bullet at the muzzle, aiming to catch Luke off guard and potentially compel him to retreat or, better yet, secure a victory.

However, she underestimated the ability of 'Jiunoka' and underestimated Luke's decisiveness.

Although Luke knew that even if he didn't rush to end the match, Sylvia couldn't quickly shake off the Tranquility effect of Jiunoka.

Still, he decided to prioritize ending the match. Even if there was a slight chance of mishap, he didn't want it to happen to him.

Unless it was a friendly sparring where the outcome didn't matter, he always aimed to resolve the battle as quickly as possible.

With things having come to this point, Sylvia had no choice but to stand there, looking sullen, and wait for Luke to explain why she suddenly couldn't move, and why she couldn't even speak now.

Seeing Sylvia before him, frozen like a statue, yet still trying to convey an 'I'm very angry' expression, Luke couldn't help but find it amusing.

"The reason you can't move isn't because time has stopped or space is restricted. It's because I 'tranquilized/calmed' you."

Luke placed his hand on Sylvia's shoulder, using his Prana to release her from the current embarrassing state.

"T-tranquilized? W-What do you mean?"

Gradually getting rid of the 'tranquilized' state, Sylvia's speech became smoother.

Watching the idol princess, who seemed to stutter and speak intermittently, Luke found it particularly amusing.

"In simple terms, it's like 'delay' or 'slow down,' causing an effect similar to 'deceleration,' I guess?"

At this point, Luke himself felt a bit difficult to explain it correctly.

After all, the 'tranquilized' effect of Shigure-Soen-Ryu, rather than being described as slowing down, was more like spatial stillness. However, fundamentally, it was indeed a form of deceleration.

It was a kind of deceleration that approached an almost complete standstill.

This effect not only affected the body but could also act on Prana flow. Moreover, at a deeper level, it could even affect one's thoughts and soul.