Chapter 56 - Upgrade Mission!

"In terms of power distribution, all factions, except for the few S rank individuals who are basically rarely seen, are led by A+ ranked individuals."

Yas paused for a moment, contemplating how to explain the power dynamics of the main god space to Luke.

"The current situation is roughly divided into four team factions and five individual factions."

"The four team factions are the Knight Order, Shadow League/Alliance, the Fool... ah, I mean, the Vanguard, and our Adventurers' Club/Guild."

Stare—!

"..."

Stare—!

"..."

"Don't try to fool me! You clearly slipped up just now, revealing one word that obviously shouldn't appear in the team name."

Luke stared at Yas, certain that he hadn't misheard, and there was no way he would let it slide.

"Cough, well, actually, it's like this. Each team faction has a universally recognized nickname because they all have quite distinctive features."

"The Knight Order is called the 'Mommy Knights,' the Shadow Alliance is the 'Gathering Place for Chuunibyou,' and the Vanguard is known as the 'Foolish Vanguard.'"

"Additionally, one was excluded from the mention of team factions because its leader recently promoted to S rank, and there were no other A+ rank representatives in the team, so the 'Magic Tower' is referred to as the 'Elderly Welfare Society.'"

Stare—!

"..."

Watching Luke and Yas, who were once again in a stalemate, Vice Captain Robert sighed silently.

He shifted his seat away from Yas and then spoke to Luke, "Let me tell you the nickname of our team."

"It's called... 'Gay Harem Team/Group.'"

The nickname was truly hard to face, and after saying it, Robert couldn't help but cover his face a bit.

The atmosphere fell into silence for a moment.

After a while, Luke stood up and walked towards the door of the bar.

As he walked, he said, "I suddenly remembered I have something to attend to. I'll take my leave for today, everyone. Farewell!"

"Wait! Hold on! It's not what you think!"

Ignoring Yas's wails behind him, Luke quickly ran towards the exit.

But before he could take two steps, he felt someone grabbing his clothes.

Turning around, Luke saw a kuudere girl with light blue disheveled hair quietly holding onto his clothes.

Stare—!

Stare—!

"Sigh."

Luke sighed and, with the corner of his clothes, pulled the girl back to the table.

"Well, for the sake of Feli, I'll give you a chance to explain yourself."

Hearing Luke's words, Yas innocently slapped the table.

"What do you mean to explain? These are all slander! It must be other agents, jealous of my perfect social circle."

The entire bar, with Yas slamming the table, began to 'shake.'