4. I Miss The Way You Say My Name

NSFW

When we arrived at the venue, I was awoken by Noah rubbing my side slowly. We had a good nap. I melted under his finger tips as the small grudge that I was holding onto was starting to fade away with every caressing from him.

"Babe...we're here." He cooed trying not to startle me. I yawned as I slowly opened my eyes and turned onto my back to stretch out a bit. It was an hour until sound check before the show. They would be playing a set tonight and then it would be an over night travel to the next city. I knew I would be able to get plenty of rest later on so I was trying to convince myself to wake up and pry myself out of bed.

I looked over at Noah who had a small smile pulling at his lips.

"You're so cute." He swooned at me with his dark umber gaze.

"Noah..." I rolled my eyes a little still not entirely happy with him but knowing I couldn't help myself much longer. The look he was giving me was pulling at my heart strings.

He slowly leaned down and kissed me gently on my lips. I felt butterflies growing in the pit of my stomach as I kissed him back, digging my fingers into his hair above the back of his neck. Noah deepened the kiss as I felt his tongue dance with mine. I felt his finger tips find their way to my waist and grip me possessively. We kissed with desperation. Before it could get too heated, he slowly pulled away from me. I could feel the pressure against my thigh noticing how aroused he was becoming.

"Hey lovebirds! Hurry up! You can fuck after soundcheck!" We both heard Folio holler from the front of the bus as he was getting off.

We just locked eyes, each of us with little smiles on our faces.

"We will continue this later." Noah blushed and sighed with frustration really wanting to fully make up  now. He leaned back down and  planted a few little gentle kisses on my lips just happy I wasn't mad anymore then he forced himself to pull away. He held a hand out to me to help me up and I stumbled around to find my shoes.
__________________

Sound check went really well and time flew as we all got ready for the show.

The first show to kick off the tour was sold out tonight and the guys were super excited to be back and doing what they loved the most. They blew up so fast over the last year and despite some of the hardships that came with this lifestyle, this was what they used to dream of when they started off as a local band from Virginia.

I dressed up in a black form fitting dress with my tall Doc's and the black ribbon laces. I took the time to do my smoky make up and adorn myself with my chain link necklace. Noah grinned when he saw me and he pulled me to him before it was time for us to meet up with the guys. He couldn't keep his hands off me as we walked into the back of the venue that would lead us to back stage.

I was able to watch from the stage tonight and I couldn't wait. Seeing the beautiful view of the seas of people that their music touched every night was astonishing. I was there from the day they first started and seeing the rooms get bigger and fuller with every set was incredible in itself. I'm proud of Noah and always will be , but I hate the toxic baggage that weighs him down with the fame and fortune of his new life.

The guys all had assistance from the venue staff to properly get secured with their ear pieces and Noah was given his mic. He was dressed up in a snug black tank top with black cargo pants tucked into his black boots. His sculpted form was perfection in the tight-fitting clothes. I couldn't help but to glance over him, and he locked eyes with me as he pulled the black ski mask over his face and put on his trench coat. I bit my lip suddenly feeling a titillating chill run over my body. That was all mine. Some might find it odd, but to me, he was extra sexy in his ski mask. I shared with him a while back that it was a new kink of mine since he started wearing it,  and now I couldn't forget the multiple times he made me see stars with orgasms in that thing. Sex flash backs about Noah were always nice, but it made me want to just jump his bones the more I thought about it. He came over to me and kissed me softly.