55. I Know That I Cant Resist

***NSFW***

                                ***NSFW***

After checking on Scarlett like he said he would, Noah eventually made his way back to our room to find me in our bed already. He shut our door and smiled at me and climbed in next to me.

"You want me to turn off the light hun?" He asked, expecting that I was sleepy already, like usual around this time. Noah lifted up the covers to join me and I had to hold back a laugh at his facial expression.

His eyebrows raised in astonishment and I noticed his obsidian eyes turned dark with hunger as he discovered I was still fully naked.

"What's this?" He asked happily with wonderment.

I bit my lip as I slid over close to him and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I just...I really miss you. And I know I've been slacking when it comes to us..."

His eyebrows furrowed as he shook his head with disagreement and went to speak but I rested a finger over his lips.

"It's okay babe." I continued. "I know what you're going to say...and I love you for that. But I've kept you waiting long enough. I want to do this..."

Noah stared deep into my eyes and smiled warmly at me. We had tried a couple times to be intimate before but I would get flashbacks when things were getting too heated and it would ruin it for me. Or, I would get nervous that my body was too different from what he was used to now with a few extra scars and a little more curvaceous.

Today was different.

I decided I didn't want to be a victim anymore. Ryan had been striving for years to destroy things between us and I couldn't let him win. Not now, not ever.

"Only if you're sure. If at any point you don't feel comfortable, tell me. Okay?" I adored the fact he was being so careful with me, and I smiled and leaned into him, kissing him passionately with my hand on his cheek. I felt so entirely understood by him and that in itself was so incredibly arousing. . The kisses got more intense, as I laid onto my back and I pulled him ontop of me. My body was magnetically drawn to him and he rested his chest against mine, the warmth radiating between us. I entangled my legs with his as he massaged his tongue against mine then pulled away, tugging my bottom lip between his teeth. It was such an exhilarating, familiar sensation, causing a cold chill down my spine.

I dug my nails into Noah's back as I felt him kissing and nibbling gently on my neck, making his way lower and lower paying close attention to my body language. I laid my head back against my  fluffy pillow as I tried to relax. My eyes fluttered closed, taking in the sensation of him dragging his warm, wet tongue over across my skin. He licked the center of my chest, and down my torso. He left a trail down my abs and my body grew tense as I felt him reach my lower stomach. I kept my eyes closed, feeling shy about the permanent marks I had on my body forever now. I had a couple of scars across  my stomach and I had a relatively long one across my inner thigh.