17. The Way You Taste

*NSFW*

Noah crashed at my place the night before Bad  Omens started their month long tour with Poppy

Noah crashed at my place the night before Bad Omens started their month long tour with Poppy.
Tomorrow they would start their journey with a very early flight to Germany. I wasn't excited about the 16 hour commute ahead for the guys. I knew it would be exhausting for him and I was nervous Noah might slip back into bad habits.

I kept ignoring the fact that he was going to be traveling with her...and I would be all the way back at home...waiting for his return.

This sucked.

I was really rooting for the fact that he was adamant he wasn't going to let me down this time. I tried my best to clear my head of my worries for the time being while he was still here with me. I had to enjoy what would be our last night together in a while and I wanted to make it count.

We ordered a pizza and got in our pajamas and curled up on the couch under a blanket. We settled on staying in tonight and watching some comedy movies. We started with The Wrong Missy. Noah and I shared a love for goofy, unrestrained humor and we still laughed out loud at it even though we had seen it before. 

Occasionally throughout the movie when things would settle down, Noah would sneak in a little kiss. His hand never left mine. As I stared at the tv, my mind started zoning out, daydreaming. I don't know what got into me but I just had an overwhelming urge to kiss him. I turned to look at him and he gazed down at me with a small sweet smile.

"Hi beautiful." He whispered.

I smirked back at him and I leaned in pressing my lips to his, forgetting about everything going on around us. Noah deepened our kiss and his tongue danced with mine, causing me so many mixed emotions. I was already missing his kiss. This tour was going to feel like it was a year long.

He kissed me passionately, the warmth of his lips on mine as he buried his fingers in my hair. It was like time stopped. He only pulled away for air, resting his forehead against mine and closing his eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you so fucking much." He confessed. I melted as my heart started beating faster.

"Me too." I whispered and I ran my hand over his cheek just watching to touch him as much as possible.

Noah kissed me again. This time felt different. There was a desperation as he held my face, caressing my cheeks with his thumbs. Before either of us could pull back on the reins, Noah had already made his way to my neck.
He knew exactly where the spots were on my neck and nipped at them playfully to awaken the desire in me. I knew he would leave a few marks but I didn't care. Maybe I wanted the reminder of him over the next few days. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he writhed against me. I could feel how hard he was through his sweatpants as my breaths got heavier. He kissed his way back up to my ear and whispered to me.