5. Running In Circles

The start of the tour was going well, but it didn't take Noah more than a week to start getting back into the "rockstar" mentality with the constant a parties and non-stop drinking. Even though he had promised me before he would try not to fall back into that, he wasn't strong enough to keep his word.

Tonight, Bad Omens was performing at a local festival and Noah started taking shots early in the afternoon. He was being a jerk today and I was just trying to keep quiet and try not to initiate an argument. All of the guys were already annoyed he was doing this, but it never helped when they enabled him and drank with him.

I had been texting Ryan Sitkowski throughout the day knowing Motionless in White was also playing a set on a separate stage along with a number of various bands. We agreed to hopefully meet up afterward even if it was just for a quick hello. Noah always claimed he wasn't a fan of Ryan, but he was usually cordial knowing me and him go back many years. He never really gave an explanation as to why he didn't like him, but I figured it was just typical boyfriend jealousy of another male around.

A few minutes before Bad Omens was getting ready to go on, I felt my phone buzz and I looked at the screen to see another text from Ryan. Noah was chatting with a random person, and once I responded to Ryan, I looked up to notice him looking at me, not looking happy at all. His eyes were dark with jealousy.....shit.....he hasn't said anything about it all day and he's just now going to do this before their set?

He didn't come kiss me like he usually does, but instead just walked out on stage when it was time...ouch....really?

I looked back down at my phone.

"We just finished our show, what stage are you guys at?" I texted him the stage number and stood on the side to watch Noah.

A short moment passed and just like before, I was spun round and lifted into a hug in Ryan's arms, scaring the shit out of me.

I shrieked in surprise followed by laughter when I realized it was him.

"One day you're actually going to give me a heart attack!" I squealed.

"Look at you!"

Ryan chopped off his long hair. His new look complimented him as the sides were lowly shaved but it was longer on the top and slicked back. Make up covered his face along with the familiar black paint that covered his neck and arms. He was hyper from their show and in a silly mood.

"Sorry

"Sorry...I probably stink!"He grinned then we both laughed as I shook my head. He was just slightly sweaty.

"So It was a good show then?"

"You have no idea! When are you coming through! You never come to our shows anymoreeeee." He whined jokingly.

"Well I guess I have to now that we are in the same city for once!" She laughed, his energy was infectious.