43. Memories of my Face

NSFW

When Noah came home, I was relaxing and in my Jack Skellington pajama pants and a black tank top that fit cutely over my belly. I was aimlessly scrolling through my phone and watching The Office thinking it was getting a little late and I was expecting Noah to be home. I noticed I had a new notification and clicked on it.

ItsKaylasWorld requested to follow you.

My stomach dropped seeing the familiar bitch's face right in the little circle in the corner.

Ugh.

What does she think I'm dumb? She tried to make a move on my fiancé and she's got another thing coming if she thought I would accept her request. My assumption is she was being nosy, knowing that Noah had blocked her the next day after she kissed him and he hasn't spoken to her since.
I denied her request and I heard the front door downstairs open and close. Noah was finally home and I wasn't mad at him anymore. The fact that Kayla was trying to even become relevant again was starting a fire in me, fueling my rage...but we just had an argument centered around her earlier and I didn't want to keep bringing her up to him.

Eventually I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs after he got settled and I looked over at him coming through the doorway to our bedroom.

"Hi." I said quietly, still mad about Kayla trying to follow me but I tried to push it to the back of my mind.

"Hi babe." Noah said, pulling out a beautiful bouquet of flowers from behind his back. I melted, seeing a mixture of fiery tiger lilies, balanced beautifully with different colored roses and magenta carnations. I gasped at the beautiful sight. Noah knew I loved flowers, and I thought it was a nice gesture, knowing it was his way of saying he was sorry for the argument.

"Noah," I melted, taking the bouquet and burying my nose into them, "ugh they're so beautiful. Thank you." He kneeled onto the bed and leaned in kissing me softly. I was suddenly overwhelmed wanting to make things up to him as well. I was stewing in my hatred for Kayla and her attempt at destroying our relationship, and I wanted to remind Noah of one of the reasons why he stayed with me.

I gently laid the bouquet on our bedside table and I turned to him, leaning in and taking his bottom lip between my teeth. His eyebrows slightly raised in arousal, knowing exactly what my teasing meant.

I put my hand on his chest, guiding him to lay back, relaxing his head against the pillows. He looked pleasantly surprised when I straddled him, rubbing his abs under his shirt.

"Someone's happy about the flowers..." he joked and I giggled a little.

"Well...yes...those too...but I also wanted to say I'm sorry for earlier. I love you Noah...and I just get nervous I might lose you again."

He looked at me sincerely and put his hand on my cheek, caressing me with his thumb.

"Baby...next month you're officially going to be my wife. I'm never going anywhere. I choose you. Forever." I melted and I slid his shirt off just wanting to make it about him. It had been a while since I did a favor for him and I wanted to remind him of what else I could do.

I slowly kissed him, gently massaging my tongue against his. He made a cute little 'mmm' sound, very much approving of where this was going. I pulled away and slowly took my time,leaving a trail of wet kisses down his chest and happy trail. I felt him entangle his fingers into my hair, his eyes never leaving me. I took my time undoing his jeans and I kissed around the top of his boxer shorts, wanting him to also feel my hot breath on his skin,

"You're killing me, Eve." He said huskily, already worked up. The bulge in his boxers was huge and he was ready to be released. I saw a look of relief on his face when I finally hooked my fingers around the waistband and pulled them down and off with a bit of his assistance. I looked up at him innocently, dragging my tongue everywhere but the one spot he truly wanted me to. I licked beside it, around it, anywhere but. I felt him grow tense at the anticipation. His cock was already rock hard even though I barely touched him and I smirked at him, finding the frustration on his face a little entertaining.
I started planning gentle kisses along his shaft, and I felt him tense up again, letting out a small groan. His patience was wearing thin. He smirked at me when he noticed me trying to stifle a laugh and he pulled my hair just a little being playful knowing that was also a turn on for me.