40. I Don't Wanna Know All Your Secrets Cause I'll Tell

We showed up to the bar and joined the booth where the guys were already sitting. I hugged everyone and sat down, relieved to be seeing the boys after spending so much time being cooped up in the house. I was also glad to see Bryan and Angela, not hesitating to hug her the longest after scooting in next to her.

"I missed you!" I confessed. "Where's the little one tonight?"

"At Bryan's parent's house. They're the best. It's been so long since I've been out!" I chuckled a bit feeling like I was looking right into my future as I already didn't feel like coming out much and the baby wasn't even here yet. Noah came back after getting us drinks. He handed me my water with lemon and slid into the booth next to me. I noticed he was starting off with a rum and coke. I was a little nervous he was having a drink, but just as long as he had one socially, maybe there wouldn't be any harm in that. We chatted with everyone and I was actually having a good time. I did grow concerned, however, when Noah ordered another rum and coke after finishing the first one.

"Baby...don't you want to slow down a bit?" I whispered to him. However, in order not to offend him, I decided to make it more about me. I gently squeezed his leg under the table and rubbed his inner thigh. "I don't want you to fall asleep on me later." I said and gently left a kiss on his neck.

He smirked at me lovingly and kissed me softly.

"I promise I won't. I'll make this my last one okay?" My heart fluttered at the cute look he was giving me and I was pleased he was getting my hint and keeping his word.

"I love you." I confessed quietly, more so thinking out loud as I gazed over his porcelain face.

"I love you more." He argued with a warm smile and he held my hand under the table.

Our lovely moment was destroyed when Kayla came over to the table, wearing a black, leather mini skirt, and a half shirt that was also black with white barbed wire screen printed across her boobs. It was rather apparent she wasn't wearing a bra, and it was rather chilly in the room if you catch my drift. If she was looking for attention, and in that outfit, she would absolutely get it. I instantly felt disrespected by her, thinking it was inappropriate to be half naked in front of a bunch of men that were in relationships. Not everyone had the same scruples I guess. Not to mention, I was slightly fueled by jealousy, feeling like a whale in any outfit I wore these days. Tonight I was wearing a black misfits Tshirt dress, with black fishnets and docs. Noah told me a thousand times how beautiful I looked tonight, loving that the dress showed off my curves, but compared to Kayla I felt like a potato.

"Hey guys!" She said excitedly, resting a hand on Noah's shoulder. I debated quietly on whether I should slap her hand away, or bend back one of her fingers. I took too long to decide. She had Noah scooch over so she could sit next to him on the end. They were way too close to my liking.

While she chatted with the guys, being way more bubbly tonight in front of them than she was in front of me, Angela kept shooting me looks. Telepathically, she was letting me know she was also very annoyed with Kayla's presence. After a bit Kayla leaned into Noah.

"You should come play a game of pool with me." She insisted, smiling at Noah. He shrugged a bit and looked at me.

"You don't mind you do, Evie?" He asked quietly.

Of course I I did, but I didn't want to be that type of girl, so I nodded a bit.

Kayla leaned over, butting in and smiled condescendingly at me. "Don't worry, sweetie. I won't keep your fiancé long!" I had to hold myself back from cringing.