6.I Love You To Death But I'm Drowning

NSFW

The following morning, I woke up snuggled up to Noah with my head on his chest. He snored quietly and his arms were draped around me. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat just thinking about the night before. My head rose and fell as his chest heaved with every inhale.

I rubbed his chest gently and I felt him stir a little.

"Mmm" he purred. "Good morning beautiful." He ran his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes as his finger tips massaged my scalp. It was one of my favorite things in the world.

After a few moments of quiet, I heard Noah speak softly.

"Babe...I'm sorry about last night...."

I didn't say anything but just kept my eyes closed thinking of how I should respond. I was tired of the apologies and the behavior that never changed.

"I just want this to stop, Noah....I want for us to be like...like how we used to be," I sighed, "back when we were happy..."

"I told you I will fix this. And I meant it. I just need you to hold on a little bit longer...."

"Noah...you've been telling me to hold on for so long..."

Noah exhaled with frustration not sure of what to say. He knew that one day his apologies would no longer be enough.

"Fine, go silent on me." I felt myself get irritated that he just didn't want to communicate and I got up and went into the bathroom, taking my phone with me.
___________________________

I turned the shower on and while I waited for it to warm up, I went through my missed messages.

After answering Ryan and a few other people, I set my phone down and looked at myself in the foggy mirror, encapsulated in steam. I looked worn out. Loving Noah was all I knew how to do, but I was convinced that one day it would be the death of me.

I stepped out of my silk cami and lace underwear and stepped into the shower.

The warm water rushed over me as I stepped under the shower head. The water cascaded over my skin and throughout my long brown locks. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to relax. I didn't hear Noah enter the bathroom but eventually I felt like I wasn't alone. I pushed my hair back and turned around just to lock eyes with him. He was so transfixed on me and never looked away.

I watched as he slowly stripped off his clothes and he joined me in the shower.

He grabbed both of my hands, and restrained them above my head against the wall. I felt the excitement rush over me and he leaned down and as he kissed me forcefully. Although Noah had a lot of empty promises, he always strived to express his love for me physically if he couldn't find the right words to say. It was unhealthy, but with his hands all over me, it never took long until I forgot why I was upset in the first place.

He pressed up against me and I moaned a little loving how hard he was already. He interlocked my wrists with one hand and trailed his free hand down my neck and chest until he reached my breast. Noah grabbed me and ran his thumb over my nipple and squeezed me a little wanting to tease me. A wave of goosebumps ran over my body as he played with me. Another small moan escaped my lips as Noah crashed his lips to mine. He kissed me with such a deep hunger, and before I could process how fast he turned me on, he began nipping at the sweet spot on my neck.

The bastard.

He knew all of my weak spots and wasn't holding back.

His ink-decorated hand finally made its way to the heat in between my legs. I gasped feeling Noah slip two fingers inside me. He pumped them in and out of me while he used his thumb to play with my clit. I bit down hard on his lip trying my best to be quiet so the other guys wouldn't hear us. My legs wanted to buckle but I tried to fight it.

"Fuck Noah!" I huffed into his ear quietly.

I felt myself tighten around his fingers and it set him off. I heard him groan to himself as he bit my neck. I gasped knowing it would definitely be leaving a mark but I liked the way it felt in the heat of the moment.

He finally released his hands and I felt him tangle his fingers in my hair.
He grabbed himself with his other hand and guided himself inside me not able to tease me any longer.

We both moaned in unison fitting perfectly together like two puzzle pieces. With every thrust into me I felt a rush of pleasure. Noah had one hand up against the wall behind me to steady himself, and with his other hand he gripped my thigh, supporting my leg as he pounded in and out of me. His long slow thrusts began to quicken and it just sent me into another dimension.

We took our pent up frustrations out on one another as we passionately made love. With the heat of the intensity between us, it didn't take long until we were both close and with one more long hard thrust he groaned into the arch of my neck. I couldn't help but to gasp, as we both came intensely. I could feel him pulsating inside of me with after shock as he kissed me. The warm water continued to run over us as we basked in the after math. After a short moment he slid himself out and placed both hands out on either side of me against the wall for support. He rested his forehead on mine and I ran my hands over his perfect shoulders and down over his sides. He trembled still in erotic bliss.

"Fuck baby..." He panted.

"I know..." I whispered and kissed him softly on his lips.

We both stayed in the shower for a while, just holding each other glad we made up. Noah washed my hair for me before we washed up and stepped out.

I wrapped a towel around myself and Noah did the same. I looked at myself in the mirror as he came up behind me and kissed my neck gently.

I arched my neck a little but our moment was suddenly interrupted by my phone ringing. Noah peaked over my shoulder and I saw his face drop with a sullen expression.

"Really?" he groaned.

I looked at his reaction then at my screen.

It was Ryan.

I could tell our beautiful moment of bliss was over.

I let it ring until he gave up and I turned to see Noah left me in the bathroom and went to get dressed. I followed him in my towel just glad that our part of the bus was so private and we wouldn't be disturbing anyone else.

"Where are you going?" I asked even though he kept his back to me.

He looked over his shoulder at me for a quick moment then bent over to put on his shoes.

"I'm going for a run. " He mumbled. It had been a couple days since he was able to hit the gym and the frustrations he had were building up. He needed a release.

I suddenly felt as though a dark cloud was cast over us again.

"Do you know when you'll be back?"

They didn't have sound check until 6 o'clock later tonight but I was hoping we would spend some time together today.

Noah shrugged carelessly and just walked past me not even giving me a kiss goodbye. I grew aggravated all over again hating how hot and cold he could be. Fine then.

I texted Ryan asking what time their set was today and I proceeded to get dressed in some black jeans shorts to show off all my leg tattoos and a black Bad Omens tank top. If Noah thought he was "punishing" me now, he had another thing coming because there was no way I was going to stay cooped up on the bus.

_____________________________