21. Bring Out The Worst In Me

I arrived to the hotel that Ryan sent me, finding the room he was in and knocking on the door. When the door swung open, he looked so happy to see me.

"Hey beautiful." He stepped side to let me in and I looked around. He had the bed set up with fancy pillows and his lighting was set up and ready to go.

"Ryan I'm not gonna lie

"Ryan I'm not gonna lie...I'm a little nervous about this."

He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why? You have nothing to worry about. They're gonna come out great."

I took a breath and I looked down at the Victoria's Secret bag I had with me.

"You, relax," Ryan said patting my shoulder.

"Go change , I'm going to go grab us some drinks. You're gonna do great. I'll tell you how to pose and help you out, okay? Let's have some fun!" He clapped and rubbed his hands together with a grin.

I couldn't help but to laugh and I nodded appreciating the fact that he was trying to comfort me knowing this was completely out of my element. I slipped into the bathroom to change into the outfit I bought.

I gave myself a once over in the mirror and I let my naturally curly locks fall over my shoulders

I gave myself a once over in the mirror and I let my naturally curly locks fall over my shoulders. Thankfully, I was having a great hair day and I did my own make up. I knew that Noah would love the outfit, but I was also nervous for anyone to see me like this other than Noah.

I came out wrapped in my robe and Ryan handed me a glass of wine.

"Relax!" He laughed a bit still seeing my uneasy facial expression.

"We have all day we can take our time!" He went over to his Bluetooth speaker to turn it on and put on some background music.

After a few sips of wine I took a breath.

"Okay! Let's do this thing." I said as I started to undo my robe. Ryan grabbed his brand new professional camera. Even though Ryan was always just a close friend, I felt a little awkward, like I was about to do something wrong. I just reminded myself he was a professional artist, and this wasn't weird unless I made it weird. I tried to relax. When he saw the outfit, he didn't say anything not wanting to make me uncomfortable, but I did feel his eyes on me for quite a while, unless I was just being weird and paranoid. I went and climbed up onto the bed and he came over adjusting the pillows to his liking.