20. So Tell Me Can You Keep a Secret?

The days were passing slowly and I tried my best to keep myself busy. It had been a while but I decided to go into the office for a few days and try and be social. My job mostly required me to work from home, which I usually loved. But now that Noah wasn't here, I had a ton of free time and realized I really needed to try and socialize more.

Motionless in White was coming to do a few shows in the area this weekend and I was excited to get out of the house and hang out with my old friends. Ryan sent me a free ticket to all three shows. He was adamant about wanting to spend time with me and I was just happy to have a life again.

On the first night, they absolutely killed the show, as they always did! It was such a sight to see

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

On the first night, they absolutely killed the show, as they always did! It was such a sight to see. The dancers, the lights, the fire, the Halloween props....watching them never got old to me and I remained hyped up, always insisting in being in the crowd. Ryan made sure I had barrier so I could see perfectly. The concert was so much fun and the after party was even better. I stayed back stage close to Ryan, as there were so many people from their crew to their friends. We had a couple of shots of tequila and I was feeling the perfect buzz. I was in a great mood and hanging out with them was always full of good laughs, and I truly needed that. It was tough on me these days, spending so much time in the house and then also not having Noah or any of the guys here with me.

I was sipping on a drink that Ryan made me and I sat down next to him on one of the couches.

"I'm so glad you're here." He smiled at me a little tipsy himself and he wrapped his arm around my neck pulling me to him playfully.

I embraced him and squeezed him extra tightly.

"I missed you Ry Ry!" I said and I messed up his perfect slicked back hair. He grinned and pushed me back into the couch cushions playfully. He hopped on top of me and started tickling me. I squealed and pushed him off me laughing.

"Quit it!"

He laughed knowing I hated being tickled so he stopped after just a few seconds.

"You're so annoying!" I giggled and sipped my drink.

"Pft! You know love me who are you kidding?" He jokes and finished his beer. My phone started buzzing and I saw Noah was FaceTiming me.

"I need to reup!" I'll be back!" Ryan said seeing who was calling. He decided to give me privacy and went to grab another drink.

I answered quickly eager to see his face. His perfect smile came over my screen and I melted. He was in a sweatshirt with the hood up and I could tell he was in his bunk. My heart started beating faster seeing him, looking so cute and snuggly.

When he heard all the noise surrounding me, he raised his eyebrows.

"Whoa. Where are you?" He laughed.

"I'm at an after party." I chuckled and he squinted a bit at me looking slightly amused.

"An after party? Evie are you drunk?" He smirked knowing this was out of my character since I was more of a homebody.