35. God, Please Forgive Those Who Doubt Me

I drew gentle circles with my fingertips across Noah's abs, enjoying our time together and not able to take my eyes off of my new ring. Noah and I couldn't help but to make love again for the entirety of the morning, still relishing in last night's bliss. However, it was getting late and we already had a brunch date with the rest of the band before we hit the road to head back home. They wanted to get in some quality time since everyone would be taking a couple weeks off. They were taking a small break before planning their next move for another major tour. Noah was going to start getting busy, being asked to also be featured in many upcoming songs from multiple music artists. It was going to be a big year for him, and I was rather apprehensive about it.

We eventually pried ourselves out of bed and managed to get ready. While Noah was in the shower, I was able to self medicate so I could be in a good mood. We had a nice late breakfast with Folio, Jolly, and Nick and their friend Bryan. We all joked around as usual and then Folio asked Noah if he wanted to go with him to a local vinyl store he was wanting to check out before we left. It was fine with me since I had to take a shower and pack my stuff still since I slacked on it this morning. I also thought about the little bag of coke I had left over that Devin gifted me last night on our engagement. I couldn't wait to do it while Noah was out.

We kissed and parted ways and I went back up to our hotel room. I still locked the bathroom door just in case Noah came back for something and I sculpted the powder into a perfect line on the marble bathroom counter. As soon as I leaned down to snort it, the guilt I felt about using subsided and I could instantly feeling my heart start pumping out of my chest. I loved that I could feel so run down, and with a simple snort I  suddenly wide awake and bright eyed and bushy tailed. I decided to pack my things and double check Noah's stuff too to make sure everything was ready upon his return.

I eventually was able to hop into the warm shower, thinking about everything that's occurred in the past few days. I was about to get out soon, rinsing my hair, when I heard a thud and a yell that startled me. I heard what sounded like a couple of voices and thought something might be wrong. I quickly finished washing up and stepped out of the shower, grabbing my robe and tying my hair up into a messy bun. I was clearly able to hear Folio's voice trying to talk over a very disgruntled Noah. What the hell is going on?

"I'm fucking done!" I heard Noah yell.

"Bro, relax...maybe it was just that one time."
Folio sounded rather calm.

"It wasn't just the one fucking time! She's been like this for months! I was a fucking idiot! I knew it Folio! I fucking knew it!"

My heart pounded as I turned the door knob, hesitantly coming out of the bathroom seeing Noah looking angry and pacing and Folio standing there with his arms crossed just watching his friend lose his mind.

"Noah?" I asked quietly, afraid to but into their conversation. I saw both men snap their heads instantly to look at me. Suddenly, I wished I hadn't said anything. Without a word, Noah started to approach me, with his eyes blackened and stormy, a look I haven't seen in over a year. Before I could react, he grabbed my arms and roughly pushed me down to sit on the bed.

"What the fuck, Noah! Chill OUT!" Folio yelled.

The look of fury on Noah's face was scaring me, and my heart pounded so hard I felt like it was going to beat right through my chest. He stormed over to the nightstand grabbing his phone and he tossed down next to me wrathfully, causing me to flinch. His phone was already open and on what looked like an article.

"Read it." He ordered.

"Noah-" Folio protested.

"Shut the FUCK up!" Noah snapped and turned back to me. "Read it....NOW."