56. You've Been Running From Me

***NSFW***

***NSFW***

I just got through giving Scarlett a bath and putting her in a cute little dress. It was baby pink, with a black skull and cross bone logo on the chest. It was very ruffled at the bottom, with pink and black tulle, so fluffy. It made her look like a little princess, as she stumbled and wobbled, one foot in front of the other babbling and giggling.  I laughed and I pulled her back over to me needing to finish getting her ready.

"Come here Scarlett Luna ! Not so fast."  I slicked back her umber hair into a little pony tail, her hair curled into little ringlets like mine. I put a matching headband with a pink bow behind her ears, loving dressing her up every day, even though she was very mobile now and always tried to crawl away multiple times in the process! After I was done dressing her and was already sitting on the floor with her, she tried to walk away again and I pulled her back into my lap and held her and blew raspberries into her cheek as she screamed and giggled loudly. Noah came around the corner and grinned at the sight of us.

"There are my girls. You ready to go?" It was a nice day in the spring and we were on our way to a birthday party at Bryan and Angela's house for their three year old, Brayden.

"Just about! I just need to put on my shoes."

"Dada!" Scarlett reached for him and he smiled and came over, picking her up. Then he lended a hand to me to help me up. Once I arose to my feet, Noah leaned down kissing me sweetly.

"You look beautiful." I blushed, wearing a pretty sundress and I planned to wear my high top chucks.

"Thank you handsome." I went and finished getting ready and we took the ride over to the Kirk's household.

When we arrived, the party was a beautiful set up with plenty of activities and a bouncy house to keep all the kids entertained. Noah was carrying Scarlett and I lit up seeing a bunch of people we knew. There was a large spread of fellow bands and their families since almost all of their friends were related through music. I grinned and ran to Angela, both of us squealing as we hugged each other tightly. Of course we talked almost every day through socials and texts, but it was hard meeting up in person because we were both busy moms and she also had a side business that took up a lot of her time. It was nice though because every time we did finally meet up, it was almost like no time was lost, and we just picked right up where we left off. After squeezing each other to death, I remembered my manners.

"Hey Bryan." I chuckled and hugged him too and Noah also hugged Angela, still holding Scarlett in his other arm.

"Oh my god! She's so precious and she's getting so big! Look at those cheeks!" She melted and I smiled, also admiring Scarlett knowing me and Noah truly made a beautiful daughter.

Scarlett leaned her head into Noah's neck, clearly being shy and we all awe'd at her not able to help it.

"She doesn't wanna talk right now." Noah joked.