3. The marriage

Author's POV

At the police station, Kashish reached there and ran towards her father's cabin. " Baba, I got food." said Kashish. Kashish stopped because some people were sitting there. They were non other than Jairaj, Vardhan and Sikander. Kashish and Vardhan looked at each other. Anand ji looked at Kashish.

" Kashish, you take the food to the kitchen. I will come there in 5 minutes. " said Anand ji. Kashish looked at Anand ji. " Sure Baba. " replied Kashish and then went from there. Vardhan looked at Anand ji with a smile.

" Kya baat hai nahi. Baap sher toh beti shva sher. "

" What to say? Father us a lion and the daughter is not leas than a lioness. "

Anand ji looked at Vardhan. He got a proud smile on his face. He kept his hands on the table.

" Woh hai kya hum apni betiyo ko bahut zyaada rokte taukte hai nahi hai. Tabhi humari betiya sherni se kaam nahi hoti hai. "

" That is, we don't stop our daughters too much. That's why our daughters are no less than a lionesses."

Jairaj looked at Anand ji. " Look, we are not here for all this nonsense. We are here for getting our stuff out. " said Jairaj. Anand ji looked at him. " Thakur sahab, I have some rules. Those materials are illegal stuff and that will not cross Banaras and go anywhere. " said Anand ji. Jairaj looked at Sikander. " Sikki, give him that. " said Jairaj.

Sikander picked a bundle of money and kept it on the table. Jairaj shifted to towards Anand ji. " This is 1 lakh. This will help you in getting your daughter married very easily. " said Jairaj. Anand ji smiled. " Thakur sahab, my daughter doesn't need a man. She is a woman a man needs. " said Anand ji.

Jairaj took another bundle of money and kept it on the table. " 6 lakhs. " said Jairaj. Anand ji pushed the bundle of money. " 6 lakhs isn't enought to buy me. "  said Anand ji, " How much do you need? " asked Vardhan. Anand ji.

" Agar tum log iss puri duniya ki daulat bhi iss table par rakho do ge toh bhi mere svabhimaan ko nahi kharid payoge. "

" Even if you put all the wealth of this world on this table, you will not be able to buy my self-respect."

Vardhan now got angry. His anger was so much that he pulled out his gun and kept it on Anand ji's chest. " Anand Arora, any last words. " said Vardhan. Anand ji smiled. " Nothing. " replied Anand ji with a smile. Jairaj held Vardhan. " Vardhan, no. " said Jairaj. Vardhan looked at his father. " I don't care Papa. He will die right now. " said Vardhan.

Jairaj tried to pull the gun from Vardhan's hand but by mistake Vardhan pressee the trigger of the gun Anand ji. Because of the gunshot, everyone looked at Anand ji's cabin. Kashish ran inside. She saw her father's dead body sitting on the chair and the blood was coming out. " Baba. " shouted Kashish. Jairaj, Vardhan and Sikander looked at her.

Kashish looked at Vardhan who was holding the gun. Kashisj got up and slapoed Vardhan. " You are the reason for my father's deathm I will not leave you. I will kill you. " said Kashish. Vardhan held Kashish's hand in anger. " No one has dared to raise a hand on me. And you did it. Now you will pay for this slap, your whole life. " said Vardhan. Vardhan pulled Kashish outside the cabin. Jairaj came forward and stopped Vardhan.

" Vardhan, galt hai yeh. "

" Vardhan, this is wrong. "

Vardhan looked at Jairaj. " Papa, move aside. Before ai forget that you are my father. " said Vardhan. Jairaj knew that no one can control the amount of anger Vardhan has. Vardhan dragged Kashish towards his car. He opened the boot of the car and threw her inside. Vardhan closed the boot and then came to the driving seat. He drove the car towards the temple.

Kashish kept struggling to open the boot. " Kashish, there is always a way to remove these seats and go inside the car. " said Kashish. Kashisj somehow removed the seats and came on the backseat of the car. She jumped on Vardhan but Vardhan held her hand and pulled her. Kashish landed straight on Vardhan's lap.

Vardhan looked at her. " If you move, then I wl shoot you. And right now, we are alone. I can do anything with you. " said Vardhan. This was the first time when Kashish got scared. Vardhan reached the temple and stopped the car. He pushed Kashish out of the car. Kashish somehow handled herself so that she didn't fall. Vardhan came down and held her hand.

" Come with me. " said Vardhan and dragged her inside. The temple was full. " Move out. " shouted Vardhan. All the people looked at Vardhan. They got scared with the gun in his hand and ran out. Vardhan pulled Kashish and he picked the matchsticks.  He lit the mandap and held Kashish's hand. Vardhan started to take the pheras. " I owe that I will make your life hell, Ms Arora. " said Vardhan.

Vardhan completed the pheras. Vardhan then picked the vermillion kept near the statue of Mahadev and Mata Parvati. Then he picked the mangalsutra and tied it around Kashish's neck. Kashish pulled Vardhan with all her strength by his collar. " I will make sure that you will regret marrying me. I will make your life hell. " said Kashish. Vardhan smiled. " Let's see. " said Vardhan.

When Jairaj came there. He was very angry with Vardhan. " Vardhan, what nonsense is this? How can you marry anyone? " asked Jairaj. Vardhan looked at him. " Papa, now she is your daughter-in-law. Now you can do nothing with it. And if someone has a problem with it, I don't give a damn." said Vardhan. Vardhan held Kashish's hand and pulled Kashish towards the car. He pushed Kashish inside the car.

He closed the door and then came to the driving seat. He sat down on the driving seat. Vardhan looked at Kashish. " How are you feeling to be Mrs Vardhan Singh Thakur? That is the dream of every girl. " said Vardhan. Kashish looked at him. " Now I will show you. What can a 21st century girl do. " said Kashish. Vardhan smiled. " Okay. " said Vardhan.