9. Meera in the house

Author's POV

Inside the Thakur haveli, Nandani was roaming around when suddenly she bumped into someone and she was about to fall. Nandani closed her eyes as she got scared with the thought of falling down. But that person held her. Nandani opened her eyes and saw Sikander holding her. Nandani got scared to see him. " Hey, calm down. Don't be scared from me. I will not kill you." said Sikander, " But, I am still scared." said Nandani while standing straight.

Sikander put his hands into his pockets. " Nandani ji, if you always be this scared then you will get killed one day." said Sikander. Nandani looked at him. " But what should I do?" asked Nandani. Sikander held Nandani's hand. " Come, I will teach you shooting." said Sikander, " But." said Nandani.

Sikander gave her a look. " Okay, sorry." said Nandani. Sikander got Nandani to the shooting range. Nandani saw many guns kept there. Sikander picked a gun and saw if it was full or not. He looked at Nandani. " So come here." said Sikander. Nandani stood and Sikander picked the headphones and kept it on Nandani's ears.

" What is this for?" asked Nandani, " To protect your ears from the loud sound of shooting." replied Sikander. Sikander made Nandani hold the gun. Sikander held Nandani's waist and pulled her closer. " Now shoot the target." said Sikander. Nandani pressed the trigger. The bullet shot and Nandani closed her eyes. Sikander looked at her and smiled.

" Don't be worried. Nothing will happen to you till I am there." said Sikander. Nandani shook her head. " Okay." said Nandani. Sikander made Nandani learn shooting. Nandani then kept the gun down. She removed the headphones and looked at Sikander. " Thanks. Now I am tired. Can I get pani puri and chaat?" said Nandani.

Sikander smiled. " Yeah sure, come with me." said Sikander. Nandani smiled. " Okay. Let's go." said Sikander. Nandani and Sikander left from there. Meanwhile at thr airport, Reena was standing and looking at the gate of the airport. When she saw a young girl coming there while holding her luggage.

Reena smiled. " Meera." said Reena. Meera looked at Reena and smiled. " Hi Reena aunty." said Meera and came to Reena and hugged her. " I am so happy that you are here." said Reena. Meera looked at Reena and smiled. " I had to be here. At last, I have to marry Vardhan." said Meera, " That can't be possible." said Reena, " Why? Why are you saying this?" said Meera, " Because your Vardhan married someone else. And that too she is from a middle-class family." said Reena.

Meera hit her hand on the car. " I hate this. That girl will be out of the house. Vardhan is mine and he will always be mine." said Meera, " Then come. Let's start the plan." said Reena, " Yeah sure. Take me there." said Meera. Meera and Reena sat down in the car and then went from there. At the Thakur haveli, Nitya was hiding behind a pillar and looking at Ekansh doing his exercise. Preeti came to her.

" Nitya, for how long will you keep looking at him everyday? Why don't you go and say I love you? " said Preeti. Nitya looked at her. " Shut up. What if he doesn't love me?" asked Nitya, " But for that you have to try." replied Preeti, " Get lost." said Nitya. Preeti then went from there. Nitya was looking at Ekansh when suddenly her foot slipped and she was about to fall but Ekansh held her. " Take care Nitya." said Ekansh.

Nitya looked at Ekansh and smiled. " Yeah okay." said Nitya and was ready to run but Ekansh held her hand. " Nitya, can you stop ignoring me." said Ekansh. Nitya looked at him. " Why? Why should I not ignore you? " asked Nitya. Ekansh held Ntiya's waist. " BecauseI love you." said Ekansh. Nitya forced a fake smile on her face. " If you really love me then you wouldn't have been with that Maggie." said Nitya, " Nitya please." said Ekansh.

Nitya pushed Ekansh away and then went from there. Ekansh picked the water bottle. " I saw you Nitya when you were staring at me. You have to come to me and say I love you." said Ekansh. Ekansh then went from there. Jairaj was looking at them. " I should do something. They both love each other and can't stay without each other. " said Jairaj. Meanwhile, Kashish was sitting under the bed and watching a movie.

She was wearing headphones. Vardhan was sitting on the bed and he knew that Kashish was under the bed. " Hey. Come out. " said Vardhan but Kashish wasn't able to listen because of the headphones. Vardhan got irritated and got down from the bed. He shifted the bed and saw Kashish. Vardhan pulled Kashish's headphones.

Kashish looked at him. " What is it? " asked Kashish, " Get up. And sleep. I don't like to wake up so late. " said Vardhan, " O don't care. I want to watch this movie. " replied Kashish and continued to watch the movie. Vardhan took a deep breath. " Do you know that there are spiders under my bed. " said Vardhan. Kashish's eyes widened and she got up. The thing that Vardhan didn't think was that Kashish jumped on the bed.

" Oh my gosh. Spiders. " said Kashish. Vardhan sat on the bed. " So this Sherni ( lioness) is scared of spiders. " said Vardhan. Kashish came and sat down on the bed. " I am not. I just got scared. " said Kashish. Vardhan sat down with her. " Confess it. " said Vardhan. Kashish looked at Vardhan in anger. She picked a pillow and threw it on Vardhan. " Go and sleep there. " said Kashish.

Vardhan got up. " I am not going there. You are. " said Vardhan and picked Kashish in his arms and threw her on the sofa. " Ouch. " said Kashish. Kashish looked at Vardhan in anger. But it didn't matter to Vardhan. He got up and went to the bed and lay down. When someone knocked on the door. Vardhan got up and opened the door. Jairaj was standing there.

" Papa, is everything okay? " said Vardhan, " Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you about something. Come to the study. " replied Jairaj and went from there. Vardhan went behind him. In the study, Jairaj and Vardhan were sitting. " Papa, what is it? " asked Vardhan, " Vardhan, Kashish wants to work as an IPS and you will get her the transfer letter. " replied Jairaj.

Vardhan got shocked. " But why me? " asked Vardhan, " Because I am telling you to. " said Jairaj. Vardhan got up. " I will not do this if you want then you can do it. " said Vardhan. Jairaj also got up. " Vardhan, she is your wife. " said Jairaj. Vardhan looked at him. " I don't care. I will not get her the transfer letter. " said Vardhan and then went from there. Jairaj sat down.

" He will never understand. Sikki. " said Jairaj. Sikander came to Jairaj and kept an envelope in his hand. " So this is it. I will give her this tomorrow." said Jairaj. Sikander moved his head. Jairaj and Sikander then went to their rooms to sleep. Meanwhile, Meera came inside and saw Vardhan going upstairs. " Hey Vardhan. " said Meera. Vardhan looked at her but ignored her and went upstairs to his room.

Meera got angry. " How can he do this? No one dares to ignore me and he just gave me a look. " said Meera, " All this is because of Kashish. " said Reena while coming inside. Meera looked at her. " I will kill that Kashish because Vardhan is mine and he will always be mine. " said Meera. Reena smiled. " I am also waiting for that. You will kill Kashish and Jairaj Bhai sahab will kill you because he loves his daughter-in-law more than anything else in this world. " said Reena in her mind.