20. The intense moment

Author's POV

Kashish was driving towards the Thakur haveli. She reached there and saw the decorated haveli. " It looks like the preparations for Nitya's engagement have started." said Kashish. Kashish parked the jeep and then came down. She walked inside the haveli and saw that no one was there. Kashish was late today.

She came late on purpose. She didn't want to do the 50 kisses along with Vardhan. The whole haveli was dark without a light. " Looks like everyone is sleeping." said Kashish and then went to her room. But the next thing shocked her. Vardhan was sitting and reading ' Twisted games'. Kashish was shocked with it. Vardhan looked at her.

" You read these kinds of books?" said Vardhan, " Vardhan, give my book back. How dare you touch it without my permission." said Kashish and jumped on the bed. She tried to snatch the book from Vardhan. But Vardhan kept the book on the side table and turned around. Kashish was now under Vardhan.

" So Sherni ji, you promised for the 50 kisses tonight. " said Vardhan, " No, I didn't. " said Kashish, " So now you will lie to me. " said Vardhan, " What is the proof that I am lying?" asked Kashish. Vardhan smiled and picked his phone. He played an audio in which Kashish said she would do 50 kisses only if Vardhan is out of jail that night. Kashish looked at Vardhan in anger.

" You can't do this. " said Kashish. Vardhan kept the phone down. " Now come on. Let's start. " said Vardhan and sat down on the bed. Kashish got up and looked at him. " Okay fine. " said Kashish. Kashish came near Vardhan's cheeks. Vardhan moved away. " Not here. Here. " said Vardhan while pointing at his lips. Kashish hit Vardhan on his shoulder. Kashish had no choice but then she kept her lips on Vardhan's lips. Vardhan held Kashish's waist and pulled her closer. 

Vardhan's POV

As soon as Kashish's lips touched my lips, I was shocked. Her soft lips were softer than rose petals. I wasn't able to control myself and then pulled Kashish closer to me. She moved back. I looked at her. " One. " she said and then came closer. Like this, she did 5 kisses.

The control that I had for some time, I lost it and my hands started to move on Kashish's shirt and started to open her buttons. She didn't realize that and I threw her shirt down. I noticed that she was wearing a black bra. I turned around and started to kiss Kashish more passionately. I started pressing her breasts. 

Author's POV

" Ahh, oh Vardhan. Stop. This is not right. This is going somewhere else. " said Kashish while trying to control her moans. " Let it go. " said Vardhan while kissing Kashish's ears. 

" Ahh Va..Vardh..Vardhan. " 

Kashish wasn't able to control her moans but she didn't know that her moans were making Vardhan lose all the control that he had. " Stop it. Otherwise this Thakur who never lost control, will lose control. " said Vardhan. Kashish and Vardhan were in an intimate position.

Kashish came near Vardhan's ear. " Va..Var..Vardhan there is a problem. " said Kashish, " What is it? " asked Vardhan while kissing Kashish's neck. " T..The door of the room is open. I didn't lock it. " replied Kashish. As soon as Kashish said this. Vardhan left her and got up. Vardhan quickly went and closed the door.

As soon as Vardhan turned around, Kashish ran inside the washroom. Vardhan smiled. Inside the washroom, Kashish was sitting inside the tub. She got up and then wore her bathrobe. Kashish came out and saw Vardhan sitting only in his dhoti. " Vardhan, can we sleep? " asked Kashish. Vardhan looked at Kashish.

" No. " replied Vardhan. Vardhan held Kashish's hand and pulled her on the bed. Suddenly Vardhan bit Kashish's neck and gave a love bite there. " Ouch. " said Kashish. Kashish looked at Vardhan in anger. " Vardhan. " said Kashish and turned Vardhan. Kashish sat on Vardhan's chest and then gave a love bite on Vardhan's neck.

" A mark for a mark, Thakur sa Vardhan Singh Thakur. " said Kashish and then lay down along with Vardhan. Vardhan laughed. Meanwhile, Nandani was roaming around the haveli and looking for Sikander. When she saw Sikander. " Sikander ji. " said Nandani. Sikander ji looked at Nandani.

" What is it, Nandani? " asked Sikander in a rude tone. Nandani was shocked by the rude tone of Sikander. Nandani walked towards Sikander. " Sikander ji, what is it? Why are you talking to me like this? Is there something I have done wrong? " asked Nandani while holding Sikander's arms. Sikander pushed Nandani away, " Stay away from me. " said Sikander and then went from there. Nandani was standing there with tears in her eyes. 

Nandani's POV

What has happened to him? He wasn't like this till yesterday. Something has happened to him. I need to know it at any cost. I don't care what it is. I was standing there for a while when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Preeti sitting there. " What happened? What are you doing here? " she asked.

I calmed myself. " Nothing, I came here to take water. " I lied because I didn't want Preeti to know anything. " Okay. " she said while leaving for her room. Then I went back to my room. I sat on my bed and picked my diary. I started to write my diary. 

My love for Sikander ji is true and pure. I will love him till the end of this world. All I want is that only death parts us from each other and nothing else. Love is the most pure feeling in this world and it is the same that I have for him. 

I didn't know how tired I was that I slept while writing my diary. 

Author's POV

The next day, everyone was sitting at the breakfast table. Ekansh saw the love bite on Kashish and Vardhan's neck. " What is there in your neck? " asked Ekansh. Vardhan kept his hand on that bite. 

" Machar ne kaat liya hoga. " 

" It must be a mosquito bite. " 

Ekansh smiled with Vardhan's reply. 

" Oh toh male tha ya female machar tha? "

" What was it a male or a female Mosquito?" 

Everyone burst into laughter. Kashish was blushing because she had hid her bite mark somehow but Vardhan was so shameless that he didn't hide it. Kashish looked at him. " I will not leave you Vardhan Singh Thakur. " said Kashish in her mind.