15. Kashish or Gayatri

Author's POV

Kunal looked at Meera and got up. " Meera, stop acting. We know that you just want Vardhan." said Kunal, " Yeah that is right. But first that Kashish has to be out of the way. " said Meera, " That would be easy." said Kunal and sat down. Meera also sat down. " No, it is not. Kashish is very strong. She is a police officer. " said Meera. Kunal looked at her. " She must be having some weakness and that is what will help us to kill her." said Kunal, " There is no such. Because her father got killed by Vardhan and she doesn't have anyone else in her family." said Meera. Sherawat looked at Meera. " Show me a photo of hers." said Sherawat.

Meera picked her phone and saw Sherawat the photo of Kashish. Sherawat was shocked to see that photo. " How can this be possible?" said Sherawat while getting up. Meera looked at him. " What is it? Why are you getting so shocked to see Kashish's photo?" asked Meera, " This is Gayatri. " said Sherawat. Meera started to laugh. " Sherawat, it is Kashish. " said Meera, " No, this is Gayatri. But how can this be possible? I killed her with my own hands 18 years ago." said replied Sherawat.

Kunal got up. " Papa, if you are so sure then let's find the truth about this Kashish. " said Kunal, " Okay. Find the information." said Sherawat while sitting down. Sherawat was looking very worried. Meera looked at Sherawat. " Sherawat, why are you getting so worried? " asked Meera. Sherawat looked at her. " Meera, if this is really Gayatri then we will lose everything. She and her father-in-law that Digvijay will kill me and my son." said Sherawat.

" So you are getting scared of that oldie whose son and daughter-in-law died. Come on." said Meera. Sherawat looked at Meera. " Meera, you don't know how powerful that oldie Digvijay Sisodiya is. Vardhan is just like him. If Digvijay Sisodiya decides to kill someone then no one, even God, can't save that person from Digvijay." said Sherawat. Meera shook her head. " You keep thinking this. I am leaving." said Meera. Meera then walked out of the palace.

Sherawat spread on the sofa. " If that Gayatri is alive, that means her husband and her daughter also might be alive. If the Sisodiya family reunites then I am dead. And not just Sisodiya, the Thakur's will also be with them. I will kill that Kashish or Gayatri whoever she is." said Sherawat. The next day, the Thakur family farmhouse, Vardhan was sitting on the sofa like a king. A man with a lot of wounds on his head and arms was sitting on the chair tied up.

" So, how much money did you get to do this work?" asked Vardhan. That man looked at Vardhan. " I will not tell you." said that man. Vardhan smiled. " Okay. Don't worry. She will make you tell. Sikki, get them." said Vardhan, " Sure Thakur sa." said Sikander. Sikander went out and got a girl tied with ropes. That man got scared to see his daughter. " Shalini." said that man. Shalini looked at that man.

" Baba." said Shalini. Vardhan looked at Sikander. " Sikander, take her to the room. I am coming." said Vardhan. Shalini and that man were shocked to hear this. " As you order, Thakur sa." said Sikander and took Shalini to the room. Shalini kept screaming. Vardhan looked at that man. " You didn't left me a choice." said Vardhan and walked towards the room in which Sikander took Shalini.

" Thakur sa, Thakur sa. Stop she is innocent. Leave her." said that man but Vardhan didn't listen to him and closed the door of the room. Vardhan looked inside and saw Sikander giving water to Shalini. " Thanks Shalini for helping us." said Vardhan. Shalini looked at Vardhan and joined her hands. " I am thankful to help you in this. And if Baba is wrong then you have the right to give him the punishment he deserves. " said Shalini.

When they heard Shalini's father's scream. Vardhan looked at Shalini. " Shalini, I am sorry but you have to scream as if I am forcing you." said Vardhan, " Ji Thakur sa. " said Shalini and started to scream. " No, no. Thakur sa, please." said Shalini. Shalini continued acting. After some time, Vardhan came out while closing the buttons of his shirt.

That man was shocked to see Vardhan. " Thakur sa how could you do this to my daughter?" said that man. Vardhan sat down in front of that man. " I must say, your daughter was such a treat to have." said Vardhan. That man got angry. " I curse you. The girl you will love will never love you back." said that man. Vardhan raised his gun and shot that man dead. Sikander came there. Vardhan got up. " Sikander, take him and throw his body." said Vardhan.

Vardhan walked towards the gate and saw Shalini crying. " Shalini, now you will be under my guidance." said Vardhan and then went from there. Shalini looked at him leave. At the police station, Kashish was talking to Lakhan Singh when an old lady came inside. " Help, help. Someone kidnapped my husband and daughter." said that lady. Kashish looked at that lady.

" Calm down and first sit and tell everything is detail." said Kashish. That lady sat down. She took out 2 pictures from her bag and gave it to Kashish. " Madam, this is my husband and daughter Shalini. Some people came and kidnapped them. Please find them." said that lady. Kashish looked at those photos. Krish came there. He looked at them. " What is happening here?" asked Krish. Everyone looked at him.

" Sir, this lady has a complaint. Some people came and kidnapped her husband and daughter." said Kashish. Krish took the phood from Kashish. " Hmm, Kashish get the teams ready and started finding them." said Krish. " There is no need to find them." said Shalini while coming inside. Everyone looked at her. That lady got up and came to Shalini. " Shalini, are you okay? And where is your father?" asked that lady, " He..he is home. C..Come." said Shalini.

Shalini was about to leave but Kashish held her hand. Shalini looked at her. " What is the matter?" asked Kashish, " Nothing. Madam. " said Shalini, " Tell me what is it? Otherwise, I will put you in jail." said Kashish. Shalini fell down on her knees while crying. " Madam, my Baba was planning something against the Thakurs. So Thakur sa kidnapped us and killed baba." replied Shalini.

That lady started to cry. Kashish was shocked. " You mean Vardhan Singh Thakur?" asked Kashish. Shalini looked at Kashish and moved her head. " Yes." said Shalini. Lakhan looked at Krish. " That means now we can do nothing." said Lakhan. Krish moved his head. " Hmm. even if we find the body then declare it a hit and run case." said Krish and then went from there. " I hate this Vardhan more than anything. First he killed my father and now an innocent." said Kashish in his mind.