4. The first night

Author's POV

Vardhan reached the airport. He came down. Kashish looked at him. Vardhan opened the door for Kashish. Kashish looked at him in anger and hatred. Vardhan held Kashish's hand and pulled her out of the car. " Leave my hand." said Kashish. But Vardhan didn't listen to anything and pulled her inside the plane and threw her on the seat. Kashish tried to get up but Vardhan pulled some ropes and tied it around Kashish. Vardhan looked at Kashish.

" Now keep sitting like this." said Vardhan and then sat down along with her. Jairaj and Sikander also came there. They both sat down on the other seats. The door of the plane closed and soon the plane took off from Banaras. " I wasn't even able to see Baba for the last time. And Nandu. What will she think that I am not worried about my father?" said Kashish in her mind. Vardhan was looking at Kashish. Kashish looked at him.

" Stop staring at me. I hate it." said Kashish. Vardhan smiled. " It doesn't matter to me, Rani sa." said Vardhan, " Don't call me that." said Kashish. Vardhan held Kashish's face and pulled her face forward. " You are Rani sa of Rajasthan and then wife of the MLA." said Vardhan. Kashish pulled her face away. Vardhan smiled. Soon the plane landed at the Rajasthan airport. Then they all came down. Vardhan was holding Kashish's hands.

Then they sat inside the car. Their cars ran towards the Thakur haveli. They reached the Thakur haveli. Jairaj looked at Vardhan. " Now wait here until Ashwini comes for your aarti." said Jairaj, " Okay." said Vardhan. Jairaj came inside. " Ashwini, Ashwini." said Jairaj. Ashwini came down. " What happened, Jairaj?" asked Ashwini. Jairaj looked at him. " Ashwini, we have come with our daughter-in-law. " sair Jairaj. Ashwini was shocked to hear this.

" Daughter-in-law? But how? " asked Ashwini, " I will tell you everything later. First let's do their aarti. They are waiting. " replied Jairaj. Ashwini went to the temple. " Who is this girl? I don't like this. What if this girl is behind the Thakur family's money? I will not accept her as my daughter-in-law. " said Ashwini. Ashwini took the aarti plate and then she came to the gate. She saw Vardhan and Kashish standing at the gate. Ashwini didn't want to but still she did their aarti.

Ashwini looked at Nitya. " Nitya, take your Bhabhi Sa to the room and get her ready. She can't stay like this. " said Ashwini, " Okay Maa. Come Bhabhi sa. " said Nitya. Nitya held Kashish's hand. She took Kashish to the room. Ashwini looked at Jairaj and Vardhan. " Can anyone tell me, what is this? How can Vardhan marry any girl like that. " said Ashwini, " Ashwini, Ashwini, calm down. " said Jairaj. Jairaj then told everything to Ashwini.

Ashwini looked at Vardhan and slapped him. Vardhan looked down. " I can't believe that you did this. I never thought that you would do something like this to a girl. " said Ashwini. Ashwini then went from there. She was feeling guilty that she thought that Kashish was behind money. " She is the daughter of an honorable commissioner. She wouldn't love money more than her own career. " said Ashwini.

Ashwini came to Nitya's room where Kashish was sitting on the bed looking at the floor. She came inside. Nitya looked at her. " Maa, I have tried talking to Bhabhi but she isn't replying. " said Nitya. Ashwini came to Kashish and kept her hand on her head. " Kashish, I know that what my son did was wrong. You have all the right to hate him. " said Ashwini. Kashish looked at her. Ashwini smiled.

" Don't be shocked. Being a mother, I never wanted my son to do this. " said Ashwini. Ashwini looked at Nitya. " Nitya, give anything that is comfortable for your Bhabhi." said Ashwini," Okay Maa." said Nitya. Kashish looked at Ashwini. " No,aunty, I will wear anything that you will give me." said Kashish. Ashwini looked at Kashish." But Kashish. Are you sure that you would be comfortable with it because traditional Rajasthani lehengas are very heavy to handle." said Ashwini.

Kashish got up with a smile on her face. " Nothing is impossible for me. " said Kashish. Ashwini smiled. " Okay. So I will give you a traditional Rajasthani lehenga. " said Ashwini. Ashwini went to her room. She picked a red colored lehenga. She came out and saw Jairaj. " What is happening?" asked Jairaj. Ashwini looked at Jairaj and smiled.

" I am taking this for my daughter-in-law. Do you have any problem with it? " said Ashwini. Ashwini then went to Nitya's room. Jairaj moved his head. " she was so tensed and questionable about Kashish and now she is only caring for her. " said Jairaj and then went from there. Ashwini came to Nitya's room and saw Kashish had taken a bath and was sitting in the bathrobe. A servant was drying her hair.

" Kashish, this is your dress and Radha will help you in getting ready. " said Ashwini, " Sure aunty. " said Kashish. Ashwini smiled. " And now you have to call me Maa. " said Ashwini. Kashish got a little emotional. Kashish was very small when her mother passed away. Since then her father was the only one in her family.

Ashwini came to her. " Kashish, what happened? " asked Ashwini. Kashish looked at her. " Nothing. I.. I never knew what my mother was like. She died when I was very young. " said Kashish. Ashwini smiled. " So now I am your mother. " said Ashwini and then went from there. After some time, Kashish was ready in the Rajasthani lehenga. Nitya smiled.

" Bhabhi sa, you look like a killer. Let's go down. " said Nitya, " No, no, no one is going anywhere. Kashish, it is very late. Now Nitya would take her to Vardhan's room. " said Ashwini while coming inside. Kashish looked at Ashwini. " This will be your last day on this earth, Mr Vardhan Singh Thakur. " said Kashish in her mind. Kashish saw a dagger kept on the table. She picked it and hid it in her lehenga.

Nitya looked at Kashish. " Bhabhi sa, come. " said Nitya. Nitya then took Kashish to Vardhan's room. She left Kashish there and then went from there. Kashish sat down on the bed. " Oh god. I can't stay in this. I will die in his heat. Maa say that I wouldn't be able to handle this but I am Kashish Arora. I will not listen to anything. " said Kashish. When Vardhan came inside. Kashish looked at him.

Vardhan closed the door of the room. Vardhan walked towards Kashish. Kashish held the dragger with all the strength she had and ran towards Vardhan. She pushed Vardhan against the wall and kept the dragger on his neck. " If you dare to touch me then I will cut you into so many pieces that even your family would get tired while counting them. " said Kashish.

Vardhan smiled. Suddenly Vardhan held Kashish's waist and turned her around. In this, he pulled the dragger from her hand and pinned her to the wall. Vardhan looked straight into Kashish's eyes. " Now, say what you were saying. " said Vardhan. Kashish kicked Vardhan on his stomach. Vardhan moved back. Kashish tried to pull the dragger from Vardhan's hands. But in this they fell on the bed and it broke.

Kashish and Vardhan both were shocked with it. Kashish got up. " You. What did you do? Now where will I sleep? " asked Kashish. Vardhan got up. " I don't care. I have another room. You see where you want to sleep. " said Vardhan and then went to the balcony. Kashish hit her feet on the bed. " Idiot. " said Kashish. Kashish then opened the closet.

She saw Vardhan's kurta and pajama. She smiled. " This is the best thing ever. " said Kashish. Kashish quickly changed and wore Vardhan's kurta and pajama. She then came to the bed. " Hm, so the bed is broken but the mattress is okay. I have an idea. " said Kashish. Kashish pulled the mattress and threw it on the floor.

She picked a white bed sheet and spread it on the mattress. She then picked a pillow and then lay on it. Soon she slept. But on the balcony, Vardhan was sitting and having his drinks. Vardhan was looking at the sky. His eyes were a little filled with guilt. Vardhan picked his phone and called Sikander.

" Sikki, get Anand ji's body here carefully. Not just his body, but get Kashish's clothes and all her belongings from Banaras. " said Vardhan, " Okay Thakur sa. " said Sikander. Vardhan then cut the call and threw it on the sofa.