13. Kashish's first day

Author's POV

Meanwhile, at the Thakur haveli, Kashish was getting ready for her first day. She was tying her long hair in a bun. She tied them and picked her cap. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. " Baba, finally I have completed your dream. " said Kashish. Kashish set her belt and wore the police cap. She then turned around and saw Vardhan tying his dhoti.

Kashish looked at him. " Where are you going? " asked Kashish. Vardhan looked at her. " Udaipur. " replied Vardhan, " Okay. " said Kashish. Kashish then picked the keys of the jeep and then walked out of the room. She came down. She was about to leave but Ashwini stopped her. " Kashish, wait. " said Ashwini. Kashish looked at her. " Yes Maa sa. " said Kashish.

Ashwini came to Kashish with a bowl. " Here you should have this and then go on your first day. " said Ashwini. Kashish smiled and opened her mouth. Ashwini put the sugar curd in Kashish's mouth. Kashish had it and then bent to take Ashwini's blessings. She then went from there. Kashish sat in the jeep and then went from there. Vardhan was standing on the stairs of the hall and looking at Kashish only.

Ashwini looked at Vardhan. " Vardhan. " said Ashwini. Vardhan came down. Ashwini picked a box and gave it to Vardhan. " This is Raja sahab's invitation. Carefully give it to Raja sahab." said Ashwini, " Maa, I am not a kid." said Vardhan. Ashwini smiled. " But still take care of it." said Ashwini and then went from there. Vardhan came out with Sikander.

Vardhan and Sikander sat down in the car and then left from there. Vardhan was looking outside. Flashback, a car stopped outside an old haveli. 2 people along with a child came down. When suddenly a four year old girl came to them. " Hello unlce, aunty." said that girl. Those 2 people looked at that girl. " Hi bachu." said the lady. That boy who was standing behind his parents.

" Maa, I am going inside. Before she irritates me." said that boy. That girl looked at that boy. " Come on. I don't irritate people this much." said that girl. That boy gave her a look and then went from there. Then that girl ran behind him. " Wait, wait." said that girl while running behind that boy. Presently, suddenly the car stopped and Vardhan came into his senses.

Vardhan looked out and saw the same old haveli. Sikander came down and opened the door for Vardhan. Vardhan came down. Vardhan took a deep breath and then walked inside. He saw an old man sitting on the sofa and reading a newspaper. Even after being old, his face had a glow and charm. " Namaste Raja sahab." said Vardhan. Raja sahab looked at Vardhan. He smiled.

" Vardhan, come, come." said Raja sahab. Vardhan came to him. He kept the invitation down and then touched Raja sahab's feet. " Stay happy. How come here?" asked Raja sahab, " I came here to invite you for Nitya's wedding. " replied Vardhan. Raja sahab got up. " So this means you got married and didn't even tell me?" asked Raja sahab. Vardhan smiled.

" Yeah." replied Vardhan, " So who is your wife?" asked Raja sahab, " You will meet her when you come to the Thakur haveli for the wedding." replied Vardhan. Raja sahab smiled. " Yeah sure. I will come with you." said Vardhan. Raja sahab got Vardhan to the table. " Come. I know that you didn't have breakfast." said Raja sahab. Digvijay ji sat down along with Vardhan.

Then they all had food. At the police station, Kashish came down from her jeep. She looked at the police station and then came down. She walked inside. When an officer Krish stood there. " You are late, Ms Arora." said Krish. Kashish looked at him. " Jai Hind sir." said Kashish. Krish walked towards Kashish. " I think you should know the rules of my station. Be here before I arrive and leave after I leave." said Krish, " Sure sir." said Kashish, " Now go and get a coffee for me." said Krish, " I am not your servant." said Kashish, " Oh really? I'll show you what I am." said Krish.

Krish walked towards his cabin. He turned towards Kashish. " Do all the work while standing. If I see you sitting, then I will make sure that no one here gets a lunch break for a week." said Krish then went inside. Kashish was looking at Krish in anger. A middle-aged man got up and came to her. " Beta, he is a little short-tempered but he is a very nice man." said that man.

Kashish looked at that man and smiled. " It is okay. You go and work. " said Kashish. Kashish then came to her cabin and picked a glass of water. She had it and then picked a file. She started to move around in the cabin while reading that file. Krish passed through her cabin and saw Kashish doing her work. " Let's see, for how long can she stand for?" said Krish. Krish then went from there.

Kashish completed reading that file and then picked another file and started to read that file. After some time, Krish passed through Kashish's cabin and he was still walking around. " Hmm, she is strong." said Krish and then went from there. Meanwhile, Preeti was sitting in a coffee shop and having a cup of coffee. When someone sat in front of her. She looked up and saw Kunal sitting there.

" Hello Ms Singh." said Kunal, " Hello Mr Stranger." said Preeti, " By the way, this Mr Stranger's name is Kunal. " said Kunal while moving his hand towards Preeti. Preeti held his hand and shook hands with him. " And I am Preeti." said Preeti, " I know. " replied Kunal, " How?" asked Preeti, " I don't help strangers. " said Kunal. Preeti smiled. At the Thakur haveli, Ashwini and Nitya were sitting and deciding on the engagement rings. When Ekansh came there. " Hello aunty." said Ekansh.

Ashwini looked at Ekansh, " Hi Ekansh. Look at this, how is this?" asked Ashwini. Ekansh looked at it. " No aunty, something that is classy. It will look good on me." said Ekansjh. Ashwini looked at him. " Why on you?" asked Ashwini, " Oh sorry, I meant Neel." said Ekansh. Ashwini started to look at the rings. Nitya looked at Ekansh. " Are you mad?" asked Nitya, " Yes, I am. In your love." replied Ekansh.

Nitya gave him an angry look. Ekansh smiled. Ekansh looked at a ring that he liked for Nitya. " Aunty, that is very nice and it will look very nice on Nitya." said Ekansh. Ashwini looked at the ring and then picked it. " Yeah, this is very nice. Nitya, this is for you. " said Ashwini, " Okay Maa." said Nitya and took it. Ashwini went from there. Nitya was looking at that ring when it fell down and rolled towards Ekansh. Ekansh picked it and looked at Nitya. Ekansh held Nitya's hand.

" Ekansh, leave my hand." said Nitya, " Shut up." said Ekansh. Ekansh put the ring in Nitya's finger. When Ashwini came there. She looked at Nitya's finger. " Wow. This looks very nice on your finger." said Ashwini. Nitya looked at her and smiled.