39. The Marriage

Author's POV

At night, Kashish woke up and found herself naked. She was so tired that she didn't want to wear her clothes. She lay near Vardhan who was also naked. She looked at him and smiled. She moved up and kissed Vardhan on his cheeks. " Come on, wake up. We have to get ready for the wedding. " said Kashish, " Hmm. Why? " said Vardhan. Kashish hit Vardhan on his cheeks. " Vardhan, it is your sister's wedding and my best friend's wedding. Come on get up. " said Kashish. 

Vardhan picked Kashish and took her inside the washroom. They had a lot of enjoyment there. After some time, Kashish and Vardhan were ready for attending the marriage. Kashish was in a light blue lehenga. Kashish and Vardhan kissed each other and then went from there. They came down and everyone was ready for the marriage. 

Ashwini came to them. " Kids, I want to be a grandmother very soon. I don't care whether it is a boy or girl. Or better how about born. " said Ashwini. Kashish smiled. Vardhan held Kashish's shoulder and pulled her closer towards himself. " Maa, if you want then I can give you a full cricket team. " said Vardhan. Ashwini smiled. " Yeah sure. I have no problem. " said Ashwini and laughed. Kashish blushed. Jairaj came there. " Come on now stop all this. The wedding ceremony is about to begin. " said Jairaj, " Yeah sure, let's go. " said Vardhan. They all came inside the hall. 

Ekansh and Nitya were sitting on a mandap. Sikander and Nandani were sitting on the other mandap. The marriage ceremony was going on. The pandit looked at the grooms and the brides. " Now stand for the varmala. " said both the pandits. Ekansh, Nitya, Sikander and Nandani got up. Kashish and Preeti gave the garlands to them. Ekansh, Nitya, Sikander and Nandani picked the garlands. Nitya and Nandani put the garlands in the neck of Ekansh and Sikander's necks. Then Ekansh and Sikander put the garlands in the neck of Nitya and Nandani. " Now is the time for tying the knot. " said both the pandits. Kashish tied the knot for Nandani and Sikander. Preeti tied the knot for Ekansh and Nitya. 

" Now it is the time for pheras. " said both the pandits. Ekansh, Nitya, Sikander and Nandani got up. Ekansh and Nitya held each other's hands and started the pheras. Sikander and Nandani also held each other's hands and then started to take the pheras. After the pheras, Ekansh and Sikander filled the partition of Nitya and Nandani with vermillion. Then they tied the mangalsutra around the necks of Nitya and Nandani. " Now the marriage is complete. Now you all can take the blessings of all the elders. " said both the pandits. 

Ekansh, Nitya, Sikander and Nandani got up and then started to take the blessings of the elders. Everyone was very happy with the marriage. When suddenly the lights went off and a video played on the scene. That was the same video that Arjun recorded in the morning. Everyone was shocked with it. Everyone looked at Jairaj in anger. " How can you do this, Jairaj Singh Thakur? " said Ashwini in anger. Jairaj looked at her. He was shocked as she never called him like this with his name. " Ashwini, how dare you call me by my name?" said Jairaj in anger, " Shut up. Don't take my name with your dirty mouth." said Ashwini, " But." said Jairaj when they all heard the sound of a slap. 

That was Ashwini's slap for Jairaj. " You killed my best friend and even your best friend. " said Ashwini. Ashwini looked at Kashish. " Kashish." said Ashwini and came to her. Ashwini gave Kashish a hug. " I can't believe that I was living with my best friend's murderer for so many years." said Ashwini. Kashish moved a few steps away. " I already had a doubt on him. " said Kashish. Kashish looked at Vardhan who was just standing there like a statue. He didn't know how to react. The father whom he loved so much tried to kill his love and his love's family.. When Jairaj got another slap. 

This slap was from Digvijay ji. " What had my family done to you that you killed them?" said Digvijay ji in anger. Jairaj looked at him. " Because that Gayatri was a middle-class girl. And I didn't want a half royal and half middle-class girl's daughter to be my daughter-in-law. I wanted to refuse for this marriage but I knew no one will listen to me. Now only Sherawat was the last option that I had. I joined hands with him and decided to get the Sisodiya family killed but that Anand and Kashish survived. I knew that Vardhan doesn't remember the face of Anand. So using him I got Anand killed. But I lost my temper when Vardhan married Kashish in anger. Then I planned everything but she got to know and then she became a threat to me. And not just this. I wanted the Udaipur's throne for my son." said Jairaj. Everyone had hatred for Jairaj in his eyes. " I can't believe that I am your daughter, Papa." said Nitya. 

Jairaj looked at Vardhan. " Vardhan, I know that you still hate this girl .Throw her out of your life. I will get the most beautiful girls for you." said Jairaj. But then they all heard a gunshot. They saw a gun on Vardhan's hand. Vardhan had shot Jairaj on his knee. Jairaj held his knees and sat down. " You did the wrong thing. Kashish is my childhood love. I love her as much as I love her. And you are the one who has to be thrown out." said Vardhan, " No Vardhan, if you will leave him then he will try to kill Kashish again." said Ashwini. Jairaj looked at her. " Ashwini, I am your husband." said Jairaj. 

Ashwini held the mangalsutra and pulled it from her neck. It broke and the beads fell around on the floor. Ashwini looked at Jairaj. " You are dead for me. Vardhan, do anything that you want to do with him. I don't care." said Ashwini. Vardhan looked at Sikander. " Sikander, take him to my farmhouse." said Vardhan, " Ji Thakur sa." said Sikander. The bodyguards came and took Jairaj with them.